Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
high school! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:13 pm
taking his schedule and leaving without a word just waving goodbye and stepped out of the school and lite the cigarette just off school grounds. as he stood there smoking it he grinned at the kids avoiding him  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:32 pm
nef walked over to him lighting up one of her own "nice moves over i think he s**t himself"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:09 pm
turning his head and smiling his eyeteeth showing he nodded and pulled a drag from his cig "and you are?" he said holding out his hand "Dagon Shadowreaver is my name"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:21 pm
she nodded back to him "neferitiri hiddenflame" she took a drag from hers and brushed her hair away from her face alittle bit "kinda an outcast around here"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:59 am
meghan bursted out laughing as soon as he had left. "oh my god!" morgan said starting to laugh. "OH MY GOD! ITS ANOTHER WITCH!" arin screamed. "he thinks he so cool,just like the witch!" meghan said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:18 pm
nodding he finished his cig just as the morning bell rang "well back to class historys alright but math is gonna sucks"he said turning and starting to walk off he suddenly turned "um sorry but i kinda ignored you a bit i now how it is to be a outcast. see you at lunch" he said turning back around andd going to his history class  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:48 pm
nef nodded lookin at her watch she snuck off to the football feild, when she skipped class she normal went thier and meditated under the bleachers she thought a bit when she got their "ehh go fig ... friends aint my thing"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:01 pm
looking at the time he yawned he had already finished a months worth of work in about a hour "teach can i be excused works done and on your desk" he said getting up and putting all the work he had done on the desk and walking out after the teacher gave him a wide eyed look and nodding dagon walked out to smoke a cigarette and noticed the girl who had smoked with himthis morning under the bleachers he walked over and leaned against the bleachers "you know skipping class enough you can be expelled" he said laughing as he held out a cig toward her and lighting anouther  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:08 pm
she opened her eyes and smilled takin the cig and lighting it "eh i do all the work in like a week... they wont expell me ... they dont want me here another year ...oh and ps.. same to you.. skipper" she winked at him  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:25 pm
"i havent skipped i have the nexted months work done already and plus teach said i could" he said smiling that wicked smile of his as he sat down and leaned against the bleachers "so i notice me and you are two of a kind at this school whys that people dont understand us or something?"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:02 pm
"typical high school crap, imma witch of sorts or so people call me.. u they sayin the same about"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:06 pm
meghan ran out of the school with arin and morgan. and her four other friends rebecca,lauren,cole and conner. they laughed and joked around before meghan sa wthe two witches. "oh my god look!" she wispered before turning around and acting like she haddened seen anything. everyone snuck a glance but arin had to make a big some. "oh my god! oh my god! oh my god!!!!" he wanted to scream,and they could tell,so meghan cover his mouth and ran beinde one of the sides of the school. "who was that?" rebecca asked. "the witches boyfriend,who knew she could get one?" meghan said.  

meglie

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:28 pm
glancing up he noticed the girl from the office "oh man this is not good gossip girl over is probably thinking we hooked up" he said shaking his head laughing to himself as he got up he stretched "well ill see you at lunch" he said walking back to the school  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:52 am
meghan started to laugh as they started to walk across the street. "well,as long as we're off school grounds,we can send the word around and no one will know its from us." meghan said takeing out her cell phone. she laughed again after arin had started to chase a chipmunk, and then the cjipmunk turned around and attacked him.  

meglie

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:19 pm
nef nodded towards hiim, as she stood up and walked towards them "noone will know its you huh?:"  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games