Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:58 am
Rayde was warming up by the fire and looked up as she heard the young man stumble his way out of the house with her sister in tow. He looked quite pleased with himself and the goodies he'd found. Rayde stood up and looked at her sister and asked "So what did you find? Food? Water? Weapons?" Rayde checked her canteen for fullness and took a swig of cold water, wiped her mouth and continued, "did you find anything of value?" Rebbecca smiled and sat down next to the fire as it was her turn to relax for a while while Rayde was to take her turn on a guard position.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:03 am
Shane beamed a smiled."There wasnt much in there but i figure if this thing ever gets over we might need some stuff of value fer trading and such you know I found some nice nice stuff."He showed her the big jewellery box and opened it revealing all the jewellery."My guess is this stuff is worth maybe five hundred thousand.Oh and Rayde I found something you might like it might go well with your pretty face."He held up a pair of stud diamond earrings."And All It'll cost ya is A can of soup."He said simply."But for you since your part of the team it'll cost you a sandwich"  

Jordon352

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:15 am
Rayde smiled and said, "I would've rather you gave me a new rifle but these'll have to do, good job, we'll be able to trade these to some people I know up north for more weapons." She leaned over and threw the kid a can of soup.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:25 am
"Sweet,Thanks.oh I also found these in a drawer i dont use'em but i know you do."He handed her the pack of smoke as well as the earrings."Darlin' if I could I'd get us all some new weapons but that aint how it works those houses were stripped bone dry of any possible weapons."He walked over and crouched by the fire placing the can beside the fire after opening it up with the knife."cant wait,Its been so long since i had this."He set the jewellery box in the back of the jeep and came back eyeing the can hungerily."come on you know you wanna cook for me."His stomach rumbled loudly.  

Jordon352

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:57 am
Rayde shot Shane a glare at the last comment he made. She took a stance behind him and nudged him with her MP5, and said "remember who's hospitality you're enjoying," she giggled and walked out to the street corner lighting up yet another cigarette and took up an overwatch position down the alley the other survivors doing the same at other corners, leaving her sister and Shane at the fire enjoy their time off, well what you can call time off. She thought to herself, I smoke way too much, but with all this stress what else is there? Oh well, maybe when it's all over I'll quit she thought and brought her weapon up to her cheek and fired three shots into the head of a nearby zombie... She had always refused to call them that but she gave into it due to lack of options, nothing else can explain these things......  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:13 pm
Shane laughed"I didnt mean you ma'am i meant this soup."He said happily as he took the now heated up soup and poured it down his throat slowly as if it was a drink and wiped his mouth and said with a satisfied sigh"Ah that was great."He tossed the can away and stood stretching and looked around then walked over to where Rayde was."Hey Rayde are you ready to move on or do you want to spend the night here?"  

Jordon352

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:22 pm
"Rayde looked over her shoulder and then immediately cursed herself for doing so, she had almost put herself and the others in danger by not paying attention to her sector. She whispered over her shoulder, "I'm still trying to figure that one out, I don't really know the area and it's been a long trip, I know we still have a couple hours of daylight but I'm ready for a break. I think I'll keep up my search of this city in the morning." she took a long drag from her cigarette and brought her weapon up again, looking down the sights and took two more shots at another undead who came around the corner a couple blocks down the street. After the shots she said "you're free to capialize on this time to get a nap in you shift is up in about an hour, you replace the woman and her dog." Rayde glanced over her shoulder again at the young man and said "If I were you, I'd take this opportunity because you don't know when it'll come again..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:26 pm
"I can sleep when im dead."Shane said with a smile."And if i do sleep I'll be out for a good three days."Shane put his hand on her shoulder."yourr so calm,collected a perfect leader."  

Jordon352

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:36 pm
Rayde jumped as Shane touched her shoulder, too much adrenaline made her jumpy. She did her best to pretend she hadn't, it makes someone look weak if they can't handle pressure... that was something she learned during her years in the army. Hard to believe that those days even existed, now... Rayde looked at the hand on her shoulder and said looking up at the hand's owner, " watch those hands young man, I can't be distracted, people's lives are on the line. I appreciate your enthusiasm, really I do. If you're so energetic go get my sister, her time is up anyways and we'll go find some supplies somewhere in this god-forsaken town while there's still light, okay" Rayde stood up and shook out her hand as she slung her MP5 behind her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:43 pm
"alright.will do captain."Shane jogged over to rebecca."come on your breaks over."Hee was running on pure adrenaline."lets go come on Im feeling energetic."Shane smiled.he checked his ammo repeatedly as well as his pockets.  

Jordon352

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:50 pm
Rayde laughed quietly to herself when she saw the young man go running over to her sister. I hope this was a good idea, iIhave a bad feeling aobut this, she thought to her self. She looked down at her MP5 and quickley reloaded with some of the spare mage she kept in her backpack. SHe always made sure she had enough supplies in her pack to last her three days just incase she ever got separated from the group, she made sure every member of her crew did the same that way if any of them died at least the next crew to come along would have some supplies. It was a sick way of thinking but hey, it's the only way you can plan nowadays. She watched as the giddy man came running back towards her. she flicked out her cigarette and turned towards the street. As she started to walk she carelessly looked over her shoulder at the young man and said "hurry up young buck, we have to get going while the gettin's good." And she turned her gaze back forward and started to walk down the street in an almost carefee manner, hoping to keep those around her ensured that it would be alright, despite her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:00 pm
"alright rayde."Shane stretched and followed her,talking aimlessly about his past as if any of it mattered but he just didnt want to be left alone with his thoughts he was just finishing up one of his stories as he shot a few zombies."So in the meantime me and alex had managed to destroy a water tower and put out the fire we accidently set inside the school and i can remember alex's face when the police came and asked us what we were doing at the base of the water tower.the thing i learned from that is Never ever try and see who can start a fire faster."  

Jordon352

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:08 pm
Rayde kept quiet as SHane rambled on for what seemed like hours. She didn't quite know what to make of him, he was uite random and always called her ma'am... It reminded her a lot of her Army days... Too bad her chopper was in Anchorage. Oh well getting fuel for a black hawk was a pain in the a** anyways. She noticed a banner hanging from a window further on down the street. A help sign, there were so many of those littering towns much like this one all over the country, probably the world. Just then something caught her eye, she wondered if SHane had seen it too...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:12 pm
Shane hardened for a moment"shh stay put I'll be back i know you got my back"he said in a whisper.He crept along the wall and turned the corner lunging with a knife and soon came back."Damn it looks as if i got some poor fellas dog."  

Jordon352

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:18 pm
Rayde's smile faded to a grim scowl as she heard the news. Damn things do enough killing us and our friends but now our pets? She'd seen it before but it still irks her the same. She just shook her head and kept walking. Up ahead she saw something promising, an old gunshop. She motioned over to Shane and told him "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" and took off in a dead sprint towards the door laughing while she did so. She kept her weapon up and at the ready as she made her way to the doors, making sure to keep her eyes open for any of those things...  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff