Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP at Hogwarts
The North Tower-Divination [lesson two, coming up!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:06 am
Shelia hurried down and conjured a stretcher. "Careful going down the stairs," she called back as she hurried Boisy down to the hospital wing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:12 pm
"So much for being happy." said Henry, watching Boisy fall.  

Mangled Parking Meter

Tarinsa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:35 pm
"uh-oh...what has he done now?" tari asked henry, walking up from behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:13 pm
Professor Summers returned to her tower after taking her student to the hospital wing. She had chuckled in amusement all the way back: the new nurse in the Hospital wing had put a name plaque above each bed. Boisy had been deposited in the Oak Ward. It was in such a position that a window in the opposite wall allowed the sun to shine directly on it, and on the plaque next to the name Oak Ward was a carved acorn.
The coincidence was too much.  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:43 am
((Okay, who's ready for class number two? It's Crystal Ball Gazing.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:30 pm
"I guess," said Henry nervous, though he didn't know why he was nervous.  

Mangled Parking Meter

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:26 pm
ok, though i kind of missed the first lesson-sorry about that, i was revising lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:55 pm
Crystal burst inside of the classroom. *I really need to get a schedule* she thought as she looked around at everyone sitting down. Well, almost everyone.
"Er..." she said. "did i miss anything?"

crystalice24201

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:14 pm
"Heck yah," said Henry. "You missed a kid fall down the ladder."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:18 pm
Crystal grinned. "Actually," she said. "I just saw him going past." Her grin widened.
She plopped down in a chair in the middle of the class. "You know," she said. "I like this classroom better biggrin "

crystalice24201

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:06 am
"Ah, that reminds me," Professor Summers said, "I took Boisy to the hospital wing. Apparently the new nurses decided to create and name wards. Boisy ended up in the Oak ward, which has a picture of an acorn, and on a bed directly in the sun. Kind of funny, isn't it?"
She pulled down crystal balls as she spoke and set them up so each person had one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:48 pm
Crystal smiled at the teacher. (I wonder what will happen today?) she thought absentmindly, while gazing into the crystal ball.

~oh yeah, and i am in year three. just donated biggrin 3nodding biggrin ~

crystalice24201

Eris_M.Riddle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:30 pm
Alutian
((Okay, who's ready for class number two? It's Crystal Ball Gazing.))

i will actually attend that class i hope i see something evil *clear's througt* i mean good you know prediction...uh... ninja bye {{run's off}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:33 pm
Alutian
"Ah, that reminds me," Professor Summers said, "I took Boisy to the hospital wing. Apparently the new nurses decided to create and name wards. Boisy ended up in the Oak ward, which has a picture of an acorn, and on a bed directly in the sun. Kind of funny, isn't it?"
She pulled down crystal balls as she spoke and set them up so each person had one.

uh... i thought someone covered for me while i was teaching and bye the way i haven't seen him in detention (i wonder what happen to it)  

Eris_M.Riddle

boiseboy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:46 pm
Boisy walks in a little tired and with a clueless expression. "Sorry for being so late. The nurse wouldn't let me go until she knew for sure that I was alright. I will probably only attend this class and one other because of my busy schedule. So where do I get me one of those cool round shiny things?"Boisy sits down in the chair closest to him.  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff