Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Coming soon.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Screep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:49 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
Okay, first of all, unless teh zombies had been dressed for the long exposure of the Frigid and subzero Antarctic Temperatures, they wouldn't survive very long. I'm talking about zombies IN THE RESEARCH STATION, and connecting the two research stations is an old US military base that was shut down years ago with huge thick steel doors, like the door that opened really slowly in teh Cod: Modern Warfare first game int eh last mission, lol. Something HUGE AND THICK AND STURDY AND UNOPENABLE like that lol. wil lgive ful ldescription if we can do teh RP.

Put em in safety gear then! Come on. Shooting dead people in the snow? Incredibly awesome. Shooting at corpses in tunnels? Ok.

Haha I'm just kidding. I really just wanna kill zombies.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:58 pm
We should put Great Britain or Tokyo...  

ArsenalR59

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:24 pm
If anyone wants to do Antarctica, please send me a PM letting me know. If I can get at least 3 other people that would be willing to kick it off with me then I'll set it up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:15 pm
not antartica it only has 4000-5000 people during its summer on a good year ok do somthing like alaska  

Razyn the Kitten

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm
dracokitten
not antartica it only has 4000-5000 people during its summer on a good year ok do somthing like alaska

? antartica is uninhabited...  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:39 pm
N for Notorious
dracokitten

? antartica is uninhabited...
amazingly it has stuff people would need but it in an uninhabited place. um ho about if no one thought of this in all nuclear labs they were infected or during a world war or something  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

ArsenalR59

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:01 pm
There are no humans Antarctica. Or is there?  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:45 am
Th only humans in antarctica are research teams. The characters would be either part of a research team at one of the bases or one of the people on the last resupply plane/boat that came in just before the Great Panic hit. So either you're a scientist or a normal person. There aren't a lot of people in Antarctica, but we could add more zombies to it by having teh resupply boat crash and the zombies get out and inside the base. Another idea I had was make it to where the military had secret facilities deep underground. Now, we could either have the zombies come up form there, or we could have the humans for some reason have to escape down to the labs once they find them for weatehr conditions or panic or whatever. This isn't meant to only be a zombie RP but also a survival RP, and what better place to try and survive then the desolate wastes of Antarctica? (I know there are a few, but you know what I mean)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces