Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:05 pm
"i don't know im just searching for survivors, and figuring out the landscape"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:13 pm
"Well that pretty simple you guys need a map " begin packing up equipment into his bag that laying up a tree branch above him. "if you guys want you can follow me back to my base that have i set up a few clicks ahead you and your friend can rest their while you guys try to make your next move"  

xTx Monty xTx

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:21 pm
(friend its just me here, i keep saying we because my military convoy is sitting just outside the area)
"thanks for the help"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:55 pm
(okay) "no problem", look at his watch on his wrist "s**t it getting late i gotta head out now, your welcome to come if you want" begin strapping up his bag and grabs his rifle, and check the clip inside of it to see how many bullets are in it.  

xTx Monty xTx

Diva of Disgust

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:23 am
I'm Simon "Ghost" Riley and I'm part of Task Force 141. The Plane begins to bounce from a little turbulence. a red light near the door of the plane turns on. "red light, everyone hook up" ordered Captain John Price. the team that consists of Captain John Price, Captain John "Soap" MacTavish, Sergeant Gary "Roach" Sanderson, and I Lieutenant Simon "Ghost" Riley, all hooked their chutes up. the red light turned green. "green light everyone Go! Go! Go!" John Price ordered as he jumped out of the plane into complete darkness. the team followed me being the last out. looking around i couldn't see any sign of the team. i land in a field. i unhook my parachute and pushed a button on my Bushmaster ACR releasing the bolt and loading the 6.8 Remington SPC then switched the fire selector to semi-auto.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:18 pm
"alright lead the way" and slides down the rope  

Meat Vegetable

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:06 pm
looks up to see something falling from the sky. "look like we gotta hurry now time to go" runs and jump off the tree with the rope attach to him begin free-falling at a high rate then stops few meters from the ground cut the rope " i got a vechiele nearby it not far from here it can get us to the treetop quickies " begin moving toward it trying to stick to the shadow pulls out his rifle and switches clips to have a full clip  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:33 pm
pulls his gilie blanket over him and follows the man  

Meat Vegetable

Diva of Disgust

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:51 pm
"This is Ghost any 141 hear me, I repeat this is Ghost any 141 do you hear me"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm
Hears something off his radio "be on the look out where not the only one here" switches to knife whille swinging rifle to his back "let move quick and stay caught up with me" begin moving quick trying to stay outta the nearby people way pushing himself through the grass making noise as he cuts through them. "wait..." hears zombie moaning begin looking around to find the sound see the zombie eating on one of the dead raiders "i got this one" begin moving up slowly on him with his knife out for the attack comes up behind him and pierces his head with the blade and swing his arm around the zombie neck to snapping it. "check the area for any more zombie" pull the blade out of the zombie head looking at the blood, pulls out a cloth and beign to clean it "can use this for a sample "pulls out a needle surenge and inject the zombie and begin extracting the sample  

xTx Monty xTx

Diva of Disgust

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:56 pm
"Dammit I'm on my own" pulls out GPS "great and I'm two clicks from the DZ and 5 clicks from where I'm supposed to be" I start off in the direction of a set mountains that i know leads north towards my target.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:50 am
seeing the man pulls up his rifle"target dead ahead moving towards us"  

Meat Vegetable

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:23 pm
The First Experiment
((Exactly how many freekin Raiders are there???))

Silas looked back at Joe. He holstered his pistol and walked to the two downed Raiders. He heard gunshots around him. That means there were ALOT of survivors around here. "The element of surprise doesn't matter if you know you can kill your enemy. Besides, my shout was probably like a twig crack due the engines of the ATV." He said. He didn't really care, but he started going throught the packs of the raiders.

Joe walked over to the bodies of the raiders, checking their pulses as Silas rumamged through the bags.

"They're all dead. Grab anything that's useful and load them on the working 4-wheeler. We roll out in five minutes," Joe said, looking through a bag and finding some canned food, a switch blade, and a couple bottles of water. He loaded them onto the 4-wheeler and hopped on, waiting for Silas to finish.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:04 pm
Nezul
seeing the man pulls up his rifle"target dead ahead moving towards us"

((warning, need full paragraphs)  

N for Notorious
Crew

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:05 pm
Diva of Disgust
I'm Simon "Ghost" Riley and I'm part of Task Force 141. The Plane begins to bounce from a little turbulence. a red light near the door of the plane turns on. "red light, everyone hook up" ordered Captain John Price. the team that consists of Captain John Price, Captain John "Soap" MacTavish, Sergeant Gary "Roach" Sanderson, and I Lieutenant Simon "Ghost" Riley, all hooked their chutes up. the red light turned green. "green light everyone Go! Go! Go!" John Price ordered as he jumped out of the plane into complete darkness. the team followed me being the last out. looking around i couldn't see any sign of the team. i land in a field. i unhook my parachute and pushed a button on my Bushmaster ACR releasing the bolt and loading the 6.8 Remington SPC then switched the fire selector to semi-auto.

((Delete this profile, and make a fresh one, there is no TF 141, got it?))  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff