Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A guild for the LGBTQP furries of Gaia to meet, greet, and have fun! 

Tags: Roleplay, LGBT, Furry, Chat 

Reply Roleplaying
A Swordsman's Tale Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:09 am
"Sorry sir."He turns around and sees a book on the ground with a sun on the cover the rest of the book was burned the cover was hard to read."Do you know the history of this place, besides the fire."He picks up the book and it turns into ashes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:41 am
"The most I know is that it was a temple...to which god or object I know not, except for the carvings of the sun throughout. They may have been day-worshipers or sun worshipers. That is all I can speculate at this time." Ilyard seated himself nearby. "Tell me, young one, why have you come?"  

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:37 am
"Sun..so this isn't the church of Fenrir?"He kneels next to you."So sun,maybe Amaterasu?"He looks down."I can here for a cure for this cruse..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:23 am
"Fenrir...Zi...come with me. I just remembered something, something I found long ago. Please, come now!" Ilyard began to rush off toward one of the small chapels built into the cathedral, through the ambulatory. "I found this years ago an-hey, Zi, come on!" He waited for the youth to arrive.  

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:37 pm
"Huh?"Gets up and rush towards you."Yes,sir?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:30 am
Ilyard pressed a certain brick in the wall, opening a door to a hidden chamber below the small chapel. "Come along...I found this a long time ago." They descended into the room, down a spiral staircase. When inside, Ilyard lit some torches with the matches he carried in his coat pocket. "This...this is a secret chapel dedicated to the moon...for the people who once worshiped here...this WAS the church of Fenrir." Ilyard had finished lighting the room, which had carvings of the moon and of odd beasts all around.  

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:39 pm
"This place was?"He looks that carvings."So,did you find anything else?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:20 am
"Unfortunately, I didn't find much else, no...there were a few books, some artifacts, but nothing of much use to me." Ilyard shook his head. "I'm sorry if the size of the church is a let-down, but it is what it is...in a sun-worshiping church, I'm sure that the followers of Fenrir were looked down upon. They had to hide and build a secret church, for their safety."  

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:49 am
"I see, I wonder if I could trace this curse"He looks that some books and find nothing that would help him  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:54 pm
Ilyard leaned against a wall. "I hope you find something here...if not, I'm sorry. This is the only area I know that shows signs of the church of Fenrir. If you're finished, I'd like to go back up. The shadow fiends could attack again at any time, and my weapon works against them better than any other...though we need to fix that. I can't have you or Nobis dying because you cannot fight them."  

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:01 am
"Shadow what? Are you saying I'm weak, my claws and blade can cut flesh and steel!'A dark blue aura surrounds him and disappears to show his true from.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:52 pm
"Shadow fiends, and no, I'm not calling you weak. Your blade may be able to cut through natural flesh, but the shadow fiends are not natural. They are impossible to defeat without a blade specially crafted by a certain type of blade-smith, often called a Shadow Singer. They're able to work the essence of the shadow fiends into different weapons, allowing non-shadow beings to destroy any and all beings of the shadows." Ilyard sighed. "I had my blade forged years ago to combat such monsters...but I'm not sure if there are any Shadow Singers left."  

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:00 pm
"I see.So if any of them are around you'll destroy them"Sits down and rubs his ears."Why aren't you freaking out at my site?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:56 pm
Ilyard scoffed. "I am not afraid of you. Your true form may strike terror in the hearts of those with weaker constitutions, but I hunt shadow fiends...they take truly terrifying forms. Yours is nothing compared to some I have faced." Ilyard adjusted his coat. "We must go back upstairs, Nobis is alone and, as I said, I have to fight the shadow fiends else you'll both die."  

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:51 am
"My friend death is something I welcome anytime." Zi scoff, "But let's meet this Nube."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff