Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:25 pm
Garrek smiled."I don't find it very funny." He said."I belive it complicates things." Suddenly Garrek felt like this wasn't such a good thing after all.
He was guarding a demon,something that would never have happened were he came from.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:35 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

"complicates what?" she looked at him in confusion as she placed the book down.

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:35 pm
Garrek looked away,not wanting to met her gaze as he said this."I have killed so many deomns that I lost count. The demon alexander followed me here after my exile. Now he is going to try and kill you,that is if he finds out you're an elemental that is."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:15 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

"exile? who is alexander and what does he have against the elementals?" she looked more puzzled then worried at hearing this information. she had had her share of battles and yet the thing that scares her the most was still her fathers punishments even after all the demons she had fought and the gods trying to purify her 'blackened' soul. she shifted in the bed and let out a small groan when her leg protested the movement.

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:20 pm
Garrek turned his head at Akumu's groan."It's a long story but he is alwys looking for money and for power. The elementals grant both of those things." Garrek sighed."I was exlied from my homeland for failing to kill a powerful demon and for failing to protect my platoon of soldiers."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:15 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

she didnt know what to say. she turned to look at her window. she still didnt know much about the whole elemental thing or how it worked and so far it had only been a curse. she hadnt any idea how to control anything and the only thing she had noticed that was different was her apparently toxic blood.

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:56 pm
Garrek looked back towards the window. He didn't know hy he admitted so much to this demon who he had just met. He knew that he couldn't leave her,not even if he wanted to."How much is it for a room here?" He asked,standing up and walking over to the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:27 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

"seventy a month." she pulled her knee length ebony hair out of its tie and began to brush it with her fingers. "why do you ask?" she shifted to pull open a drawer next to the bed it get out her brush but her leg protested.

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:47 pm
Garrek shrugged."I need a place to stay for a while." He replied."I think that perhaps it would be best to stay somewhere close to you,that is unless you object to that plan."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:05 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

"its a free country." she finally reached the brush and started brushing her hair. "you can do whatever. i think i might just rest for a bit now so i can recover." just saying that made her feel weak. she cursed her self a little. she hated being weak. as soon as she could move again she would start training again.

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:56 pm
Garrek shook his head."It may be a free world,but you still have a say in this. If you never want to hear from me again then say so,if you want my protection,then I am willing to offer it." Garrek looked over at Akumu."I know you think yourself as weak,I could help you learn to use your powers if you wish. Think about it for a bit,when you make up your mind then come and find me,I will not have gone far."
Garrek walked outside the building,making sure that she didn't have time to reply. He added some magic to his scarf and wrapped it tightly around himself.He would sleep outsdie tonight,and look for a place tomarrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:11 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

akumu was stunned at his statements. she may feel weak but she would sat this place on fire before she would ever let anyone know that. she blinked a few times in shocked anger. she twitched. "protection!?" she stood up despite the protest from her leg and stormed over to the recently closed door. she opened it and stormed over to him. "weak? i am not weak! i was shot in the leg with an ice bullet for f*** sake!"

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:36 pm
Garrek stopped and walked back to her."I never said you were. I said you thought you were. " He began to walk away again."Take care of yourself until that leg heals." He said before fading into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:51 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

akumu looked at him speechless as he disappeared. "how the hell do you know what i think!" she spoke to the cold night air.there was a silent pause and then, "AARRRRHHHG!" his care seemed to really piss her off. she kicked a side the steps with her bad leg following it with a cry of pain as she collapsed on them. she sat on the steps for a while lighting a cigarette and glaring at the cursed shadows. finally after a few hours she went back inside and fell asleep.

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Alkario

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image
A young white haired boy wandered into the building. He was in a black suit but was missing his jacket which hid his black dress shirt and unbuttoned vest. He had old bloody bandages wrapped around his head and stood just within the doorway with a blank stair. He eventually reached into his back pocket and pulled out a black leather wallet. "I need a room and I have money"  
Modern Times

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff