Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nishi_Hime13
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:47 pm
Nishi smiled at bakkey and said " its ok ill make sure you keep your clothes on if you help me try keep mine" she giggled taking a sip of her drink "god know ill need the help" she laughed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:48 pm
*laughs lightly* that she is, my names bakkey by the way nishi  

vergil4ever

Draconian Huntress

43,075 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Marathon 300

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:52 pm
"AAaah it sounds fun to be alcoholised... no alcohol is able to defeat me unfortunately" she said a bit groupy like a child

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:53 pm
Listened to the three talk for a few moments, then looked to Murdoch "Strongest drink you have..." He stared and Murdoch gulped, finally taking a glass, and mixing a drink, Jacobi took a drink and then sighed "So, you three are the ones I have the pleasure of living with...?" He said in a sarcastic tone, looking at the three ladies with a stare  

Ursa_Minor_Jacobi

Nishi_Hime13
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:54 pm
Nishi blinked and looked at then both and blushed a bit and giggle and put a hand to her face to cup her chin and cheek " oh that??" she giggle even more when she took a drink of her bloody vodka then said with a girly smile "i wasn't even trying"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:59 pm
"Well then Ursa-kun who would you prefer? Perhaps more men or some silent and scared women?" she laughed "But you have for the start the three beoutiful us" she laughed even more and pat his head like a child

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ursa_Minor_Jacobi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:02 pm
Growled as he was pat "It was a question, damn it." He retorted, moving his head away from her hand "And I'm not some dog you can just pet." He said taking another drink as he looked to the three "A demon I know, but I can't smell exactly what else... a Vampire perhaps...?" He said eyeing the other two women he had not figured out yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:10 pm
Nishi stayed silent and chugged the rest of her drink almost falling out of her chair when she titled her head back but instead she flung herself forward raising her glass in the air "one more Murdoch!?!?" she giggled at the man with a flirty smile playing on her lips.the man blushed and hurried with her drink "yes my lady" he said in a rush. Nishi just giggled and was starting to get buzzed because she was only 120 pounds and a light weight.

Nishi_Hime13
Crew

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:13 pm
She wanted to say something to Ursa but then saw Nishi- "Oh dear I think it's no good for you dear, maybe you should make a pause and go to breathe some fresh air ha?" -said while standing up and comming to her-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:22 pm
Nishi giggled then said "but?? why??" she smiled then leaded over the bar " faster Murdoch" she giggled and smile " and put more vodka in it will ya love" she giggles and turned to Elizabeth "im just fine in here Elizabeth" she giggled and glanced over at Usra then smiled at Elizabeth and started to blush because of the buzz

Nishi_Hime13
Crew

Ursa_Minor_Jacobi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:26 pm
Shook his head some "Light weight..." He finished his drink and stood up, cracking his neck "Well, hate to leave this wonderful party, but I think I will go to my den, seems like Nishi over there has had her fill tonight." A slight chuckle erupting as he began to slightly stumble away  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:30 pm
"That's a good idea... now Nishi let's go to your homy nice and easy okay?" -looked at Bakkey- "Will you be okay?"

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nishi_Hime13
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:32 pm
Nishis mouth doped and then flew out of her seat and tackled Usra to the ground like a cat pounces on a mouse " you cant go?!?! the fun has only just started" her tail flicked about" please stay??" she pleated with puppy dog eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:35 pm
"Now that satles it, Ursa-kun, you have to carry her to her room" she laughed

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Welcome members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff