PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:18 am
✖ Your name
iNishino Inferni
✖ How long you've been in the guild
I think around a few weeks.
✖ How often you come on Gaia
anytime I can get on the comp and 24/7 on sat and sun
✖ Any past experience you've had in being a moderator
Yeah I'm a guild captain and a vice in quite a few other guilds which I enjoy rping in when I get on so I update on everything I've been on.
✖ Why you want to be a mod
I guess it's because I'd like to be of some help even though I haven't been here for a long time like others I'm still trust worthy and I like reading profiles cause their interesting, I'm weird that way =u=;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:22 pm
iNishino Inferni

You seem like you'd be a good mod, but when people are already in crews with a lot of other guilds it kind of worries me. . . ( v . v ;; )

If we're in need of another profile-approver I'll definitely let you know (:  

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

User 27010129

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:36 pm
✖ Your name: Hoshina_Utau120
✖ How long you've been in the guild: ummm maybe around 1 month?
✖ How often you come on Gaia: pretty much every day unless i'm not allowed to but i always find away to get on for a few mins. But when scholl starts.. not to sure
✖ Any past experience you've had in being a moderator: vice captin in 1 guild
✖ Why you want to be a mod: umm to give me something to do in all my free time. Sometimes i have to much of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:12 pm
✖ Your name
- Wolfbain001

✖ How long you've been in the guild
- 2-3 weeks

✖ How often you come on Gaia
-Every day for about 3 hours

✖ Any past experience you've had in being a moderator
-Yes; 1 Vice captain and 1 Crew

✖ Why you want to be a mod
-I love checking profiles and I heard you needed someone to do that job (Though, if accepted, you will have to inform me about how strict you are)

-I am quite good at spelling and spell checking (Considering I have Spell check automatically on my computer)

-I can make very good profile layouts for anyone who needs them, and I enjoy it.  

wolfbain001

Persocom hikari

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:06 pm
Persocom hikari
Im not really sure . . . Maybe 2 or three weeks. Dont know really.
Very often maybe 6 days out of a week.
I have owned 2 guilds and have been a helper of 1 guild.
I get bored sometimes and i want to help others , including all of the profiles i have seen untouched and have been for a few days. Besides dont you need some help?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

✖✖✖ Desired Position: Any.

l- I n o r i -l, but you can call me Kaz or Rhyme.

I've been a member since around May or so, in my past account, then I moved to this one and re-applied.

I go online everyday despite exams and school, or if not, every other day.

I'm a Crew member in one guild, and I've also been a Mod in several groups in my past home site (Crunchyroll), so I have quite a number of experience. The groups I've been a Mod of in CR were pretty active so I got to participate a lot.

As much as possible, I would like to help in whatever way I can to make a Guild successful. I've seen a lot of disorganized guilds that need helping, though luckily Fuyu is pretty organized. That being the case, I still want to help, like in introducing members to new things and to help in making profiles, since I like being in a Guild that has characters with depth.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image User Image User Image

Haine2525

Deathly Inquisitor

satin birds
Vice Captain

Jeering Fairy

12,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:01 am
✖ Your name: Classical Hands
✖ How long you've been in the guild: I believe I joined at the beginning of August 2011, so about three months.
✖ How often you come on Gaia: Every day. I actually have no life.
✖ Any past experience you've had in being a moderator: I run my own Guild, hence my shameful inactivity in Fuyu. I'm a perfection freak so can aid with organization if need be.
✖ Why you want to be a mod: To make up for my inactivity and help out in any way I can, because I find such position to be fun and gives me plenty to do online ^^

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:34 pm
✖✖✖ Desired Position: Any

✖ Your name: Lorem Corpus
✖ How long you've been in the guild: Around August 1st, according to my first profile post. That'd be about... two months and twenty four days? It feels longer than that.
✖ How often you come on Gaia: Every day, if I can help it. If I can't help it, I get on from my phone. Slower posting and running time, but it's still getting on, isn't it?
✖ Any past experience you've had in being a moderator: I owned a succesful guild on my last account, but it was shut down because of some accidentally overlooked R-rated material. I've also been a Vice Captain and a Crew member. However, both of those guilds failed, as much as I'd tried to prevent it.
✖ Why you want to be a mod: Although it seems I've only been in this guild for two months and twenty four days, it feels longer than that. I think that it'd be more fun and more helpful to the guild if there was one more hand to help in the work.

Lorem Corpus
Crew

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:43 pm
Classical Hands

Lorem Corpus

You two have both been accepted!
I'll promote you two after I finish this re-organizing mess xD.

As for everyone else, we're still looking! C: Including the people listed above, I'm very considering-y. xD;;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:11 pm
OHGODIT'SOICHTHISTIME~!

✖ Your name: Oicherealtai
✖ How long you've been in the guild: A few months, I believe, but I've known about it much longer~
✖ How often you come on Gaia: Unless I'm dead, every day. Lol.
✖ Any past experience you've had in being a moderator: Uh, does IRL count? I don't have any specific moderating positions right now..
✖ Why you want to be a mod: Because I stalk profiles anyway (backstories are so funnnn~) and I already know WAY too much for a general roleplayer, plus I saw the apply here link, so BAM.

Oicherealtai

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

GodOfHalf-Assery

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:00 pm
✖✖✖ Desired Position: [[ PAVC/ HAVC ]]

✖ Your name: Edry Smexiboots
✖ How long you've been in the guild: A few months.
✖ How often you come on Gaia: as often as I can. At least every other day, or no busy weeks when i can.
✖ Any past experience you've had in being a moderator: I Own a once very popular Dark Elf Guild, that has since died. It was fantastic while thriving though.
✖ Why you want to be a mod: I want to be able to help people get more developed charachters, and to have that be done as quickly as possible. I really enjoy roleplaying myself and have had fantastic help creating my characters, and want to be able to return the favor and help other roleplayers become more developed as i have. It would be a real honor to get this position.

[[ EDIT: Ohhh gooddd!!! i sound so FORMAL!!!! *EEK* I think i died a little inside... lol... xD]]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:48 pm
Oicherealtai

Guuuurl how you do it?
User Image

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Austere Heart

Fallen Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:25 am
✖✖✖ Desired Position: ....

✖ Your name: Austere Heart

✖ How long you've been in the guild: I would believe some time since August of this year.

✖ How often you come on Gaia: I log in, or try to, once a day at the very least. I check to see how things hold up, with periods of just leaving a Gaia tab open for messages.

✖ Any past experience you've had in being a moderator: Limited experienced pertaining to one or two guilds in the past. I was a Vice-Captain of an Air Gear guild that slowly dwindled to nothing. Sadly it became a victim of summer flair, well that's what I call it. After the summer season ended, most the members went inactive.
I was in charge of lending advice out to whoever sought it. Organizing the forums and designating if a character is going to far* (It was a battle RP). But mostly suggesting tips and ideas for improvement.

✖ Why you want to be a mod: No particular reason (Worst thing to say, might as well forfeit the job). I would like to be of service in any which way possible. I really enjoy Fuyu Academy and would like to be of some use to it.  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff