Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Welcome potential Fuyu Moderaters!

Currently, we are no longer looking for mods.
We do not need more mods at the moment, but thanks for visiting!

The Jobs that are available are listed below:

I need you to be active, free time, and able to work hard. Also, you must be experienced in Gaia-style coding.

To apply, please post:

✖✖✖ Desired Position: [[ Feel free to say "Any" ]]

✖ Your name
✖ How long you've been in the guild
✖ How often you come on Gaia
✖ Any past experience you've had in being a moderator
✖ Why you want to be a mod

Thank you!

Note: Please do not reply in role-play format, just talk regular.

Available Jobs:
( If accepted, you'll find more about your job in the crew subforum with more detailed descriptions / instructions. )

PAVC / HAVC Profile Approving / House Assigning Vice Captain Go through profiles and approve them, and sort approved characters into houses! A lot of reading, and you need to have well written characters yourself (as well as being literate in general writing).

MVC Membership Vice Captain You'll be helping new members around, answering questions about the guild, as well as promoting the guild and inviting new people!

EPVC Event Planning Vice Captain Come up with events, figure out how they will work, where we'll hold them, the cost, (etc), and promoting them. This includes making / designing announcements for your event! (It's a little more challenging than it sounds, make sure you're organized and have lots of ideas&creativity for this job!)

OVC Organizing Vice Captain Obviously you need to be organized (haha). It's probably the easiest job, you just need to be good at checking threads such as teacher sign-up lists, club sign-up lists, etc. You'll be in charge of keeping the details working smoothly (a lot of copying & pasting!).

SGAVC Student Govt. Association Vice Captain Right now it'll just be for figuring it out and getting it running. When that's ready to go live, you'll then just be keeping and eye on those kids.***This job has multiple spots, a whole committee would be wonderful!***

Those are the available ones, and if you see someone else applied and/or accepted to the one you were hoping for, let us know you wanted it anyway! I don't think there's any job on here that it would hurt to have more than one person on. (:

Thank you, and best of luck!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:03 am
User Image
M
onckey100

User Image

walks up to Arisee "Hello My name is Ginzo." bows then laughs. "I've been in this guild for quite some time now, heheh I am on only as long as I got Internet, so practically 24/7. My past Experience you say?." he says laughing. "Right then My past experience, hehehe...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/theguardiangate/g.355277/
So I know my duty. I wish to be mod to ease the burden of your self as you are hard working and I do have sympathy.
" bows again "Well then, Cheers." he laughs again and then steps back awaiting her response.

User Image

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:13 am
~ xXSunCooki3sXx
~ I've been in the Guild for about a year and 8 months
~ I come onto Gaia often unless I'm on a business Trip or if I'm on vacation
~ I'm a moderator in the Isle of Moore one of Naia's other guilds
~ I want to be a mod because ever since Christmas ended no ones been all that active and I have. And when that happened only a few people had been posting, so it got really boring but if we start to bring people back then it will be actually productive in how people use the guild.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:17 am
✖ My name shall be Remilia but people call me Remi or Lin
✖ I have been in the guild from so long that I cant remember. I had another acc but it got hacked (my other acc was in the guild too)
✖ I come on gaia every day for a few hours if i'm not busy
✖ I'm a moderator in a few guilds and i own 2 guilds. I'm good at using colors and making layouts etc.
✖ Because I want to keep the guild active. I really like this guilds and I don't want to let it die. I want to make it popular and interesting. Before a few months the guild was very active but sadly not a lot of people post now so i want to help !

-l- Remilia Pocky -l-

Hilarious Gaian

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:56 pm
A S h o o i n

-l- Remilia Pocky -l-

You've both been accepted and promoted to crew level.
Please start posting in the Fuyu Staff Room so we can get to work.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:44 pm
✖ Your name
Labodamie, but you can feel free to call me Noah
✖ How long you've been in the guild
since it was started
✖ How often you come on Gaia
every day
✖ Any past experience you've had in being a moderator
I've been a mod in many guilds including this one, before certain circumstances kept me from RPing for an extended period of time.
✖ Why you want to be a mod
I think it would be fun, and I miss this guild.  

labodamie
Crew

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:36 pm
✖ Your name:
Rukia, but I guess you could call me Ruky if you want.
✖ How long you've been in the guild:
Not too long, maybe a month. But I have been fairly active during this month.
✖ How often you come on Gaia:
Not every day, but several times a week at least.
✖ Any past experience you've had in being a moderator:
I am currently a Crew member in "Obsessors of Fullmetal Alchemist", and I do some work for Espada_4_Murcielago in his guild, "Hueco Mundo, The Realm of the Hollows".
✖ Why you want to be a mod:
I've only been here for a short while, but I really enjoy this guild. I'd also like to help the other mods, so they're not constantly buried in paperwork, and are able to enjoy the guild more themselves. I know very well what it is to be insanely busy, and am willing to lend a hand when someone needs a bit of help.
I know very little about gaia-style coding, but I would be happy to learn, or to take care of small things, like dorm assignments or accepting new character profiles.
Thank you smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:04 pm
labodamie

You used to be a mod here, right? C:
Sorry, I think I deleted you because you hadn't been active , but I'm happy to welcome you back to the team~ : )

Rukia Arisawa

Welcome to the team~ C: That coding isn't very difficult, I'm sure you'll catch on fast!

Please post in the introduce yourself! topic within the crew subforum!  

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

labodamie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:14 pm
yep, I most certainly did! thank you for the warm welcome ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:14 pm
San walks through the halls of Fuyu Academy. He becomes startled when he bumps into the head mistress. She asks him a question, something about his name. He replies with his answer, ”My name is Alex, though on here I’m referred to as San.” The head mistress then asks how long he’s been a member of gaia. He responds with, ”I’ve attended gaiaonline for about three years, two months, and five days. The head mistress’s expression changes slightly to a somewhat impressed look. She asks a third question, and he replies as, ”I often get online at least every other day, though I try to be active as much as possible. With school ending soon, I have to concentrate and work hard on my last class.” The head mistress’s expression remains the same and asks another question. He responds by saying, ”I’m currently a moderator in a roleplaying guild based on the mange, ’Soul Eater’. I approve profiles, watch over the forums, and get rid of god-mods. There are currently only two people who are allowed to kill characters if we see them god-modding, I’m glad to be one of the select few.” The head mistress seems even more impressed with his latest answer. She finally asks her last question. He’s relieved that the questions are almost over and says, ”I wish to help you and the other mods of this guild. I also wish to help make it more livelier and an exciting place for fellow gaians to roleplay with each.”

Condensed Version:

✖ Your name: My name is Alex, though on here I’m referred to as San.
✖ How long you've been in the guild: I’ve attended gaiaonline for about three years, two months, and five days.
✖ How often you come on Gaia: I often get online at least every other day, though I try to be active as much as possible. With school ending soon, I have to concentrate and work hard on my last class.
✖ Any past experience you've had in being a moderator: I’m currently a moderator in a roleplaying guild based on the mange, ’Soul Eater’. I approve profiles, watch over the forums, and get rid of god-mods. There are currently only two people who are allowed to kill characters if we see them god-modding, I’m glad to be one of the select few.
✖ Why you want to be a mod: I wish to help you and the other mods of this guild. I also wish to help make it more livelier and an exciting place for fellow gaians to roleplay with each.  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Allsixcolours

Lonely Genius

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:52 pm
✖ Allsixcolours, but Drew is also fine.

✖ Eh... a few months, I guess. I don't remember the exact date

✖ Entirely too often in the opinion of some, but I don't plan on changing that. I login every day in the morning and routinely check all of my guilds and threads throughout the day, every few hours (though usually I do quick checks every hour or less than an hour )

✖ I actually have never been a crew member, but I own one guild and am the vice captain of another.

✖ Well really the main reason I am now applying is because I promised myself last time that if there were applications again, I would apply. However, I only made this promise because I thought I would both enjoy being, and would be a great moderator. I am on Gaia constantly, I have some experience with coding (though I do not know very much in the long run, there is still much to learn), I am ocd about organization, I try to be very personable and friendly towards everyone, and I think that Fuyu is occasionally a bit slow in matters such as assigning dorms. While I do not know how exactly this process is carried out, I think I could do it faster and have taken it upon myself to try my best to improve Fuyu's infrastructure in order to allow more members to get involved more quickly. (It is important that I don't actually want to change what is in place, just carry things out more quickly). I also feel a bit bad, as I cannot always able to will myself to be active and I think being a mod and being so active within Fuyu would make me more willing to actively participate sweatdrop

Thanks for your consideration ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:33 am
Du Sandavar Uzamaki

I want to know how long you've been a part of Fuyu Academy, not Gaia overall.

Sounds like you have some good experience, but I'm worried about how you would be able to carry out the jobs in both guilds :/ I need to have mods who can put most of their online time into helping, at least for a while, not halving it.

Finally, saying my reactions would be considered God-modding. Just'saying. Cx

I think for now I'm going to turn you down, mainly because we already have a pretty big crew. Thank you for applying!  

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

xX Prince James Xx

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:22 am
✖xXPrinceJamesXx my real name:Tyler James u can call me Tjay
✖Since Aug 2010 so 9 months next month it'll be 10
✖Atleast for 2 hours of a day to talk to my friends reply to people check my mail and whenever i get bored.
✖Yes ive had been a mod in other guilds i use to be a crew here before i went inactive and thats was in november to jan
i am also a mod in yasha academy moonlight nd thats it for now
✖Mostly cause most of the mods are'nt on at the time i understand that but when you are'nt on a lot of people need help with approval with there profiles or they need help with whats wrong with there profile or if someone is breaking the rules and they need assistance with the rules.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:16 am
You're probably not looking anymore, but what the hay!

✖ Your name: Mistywind99
✖ How long you've been in the guild: 2 or 3 months
✖ How often you come on Gaia: Every single day, rain or shine, wind or snow...except when I'm on vacation, but even then I'll find some way to get my hands on a computer.
✖ Any past experience you've had in being a moderator: None
✖ Why you want to be a mod: I want to be a mod because I want something to put my effort into. School's over, so I have a lot of time to do whatever I want. And frankly, I'm bored.  

Requiem of Eternal Night

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:38 am
mad this all you got people you make me sick where is the humor the dignaty DAMN if i had known this guild would of gotten this sad i would never had shot that old lady for that can of beans but that beside the point eek not once did anyone mention a kinky costume event crying WHYYYYY what ever happen to the cool people who understood the pure heart of a man cry you monsters xp although Remilis you were ok  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff