Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:53 pm
Mewsiekins
Revan is a long...long..LONG time friend of mine (harhar I knew her before I started my period *tear*) and thatsss about it. I hope to become active here!

Yes, we have known each other for a very long time.... I was what? 12? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:00 pm
Revan Star
Mewsiekins
Revan is a long...long..LONG time friend of mine (harhar I knew her before I started my period *tear*) and thatsss about it. I hope to become active here!

Hahaha..yup! You helped corrupt my youth heart I miss those days, the rps were fun. Soren S Seleder harharhar.  

Mewsiekins

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:06 pm
Mewsiekins
Revan Star
Mewsiekins

Hahaha..yup! You helped corrupt my youth heart I miss those days, the rps were fun. Soren S Seleder harharhar.

Oh god... How about Fou, Dark, Tony... Hoggy, oh oh! Kara!

Edit: And yes, I totally corrupted you. Even at the age of 12, I was chasing skirts. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 pm
Revan Star
Mewsiekins
Revan Star
Mewsiekins

Edit: And yes, I totally corrupted you. Even at the age of 12, I was chasing skirts. xD

I saw Hoggy like a year ago. She was...kinda weirder than I remember. Lol oh gosh..Dark was the WORST. I had almost forgot about him..What about Kage Liot? He was such a freak..Did you ever talk to Fou again?  

Mewsiekins

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:13 pm
Mewsiekins
Revan Star
Mewsiekins
Revan Star
Mewsiekins

I saw Hoggy like a year ago. She was...kinda weirder than I remember. Lol oh gosh..Dark was the WORST. I had almost forgot about him..What about Kage Liot? He was such a freak..Did you ever talk to Fou again?

I havent talked to Hoggy in some time..we had a huge falling out. Last time I spoke to Kate however was fun, but its been a few years.... and Arg, Dark, Kage and Tony were all freaks.
As for Fou... no, I never saw here again.

Edit: xD we should move this trip down memory lane either to the chatterbox, or the ims.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:47 pm
Hello! I'm finally getting to my introduction post. I am Sophie and I'm turning 22 in 2 weeks! I live in the always amazing state of Alaska. I've been role playing on and off since I was in middleschool and first discovered Gaia! I lead a very busy life of finishing my degree in Industrial Process Instrumentation and working as a surveyor in the summers in Prudhoe Bay along the famous Alaskan Pipeline. It's nice to meet you all 3nodding  

Sophie The Superhero

Raiinbowchu

Aekea Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:47 pm
Hey all! My name's Aubrey!
I'm a junior in high school in Nevada.
I am a literate roleplayer for four years now?
I've been on Gaia for six years. c:
My favorite band is Blood On The Dance Floor.
I flow down both rivers sexually, however I have a boyfriend ATM.
I participate in journalism as the Editor-in-Chief at my high school.

Any questions then please ask! :D

Sorry, but yuri is just 100xs better than yaoi.
Yaoi is just nastyyyy. xD With their.. THINGS!
Ermph. Anywaysss before I get banned. XD
Looking forward to a lot of great roleplays with you guys! 8D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:15 am
Herro. :3

I am Skittles, also known as Monica.
I suppose a little about me is in order.
I was born in Manchester, England, and
moved to California when I was nary
eleven years of age. I am now twenty-one.
I attend school, Sacramento State University.
And I am studying Psychology with an under
study of English and Abnormal Psychology.

I have been role-playing since I was thirteen,
and have a love for the written word.

Favorites:
-- Green
-- Girls
-- Reading

Strengths:
-- Writing
-- Spelling
-- Creativity

It is a pleasure to meet you all.
Look forward to getting to know
you all as well. :3

..s.k.i.t.t.l.e.s..

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:17 am
Hello ^w^ I'm Lexie, and I live in Philadelphia, PA. I'd rather not share my age, but I REALLY like Yuri. I hate Yaoi with a burning passion and most of my favorite pairings in my favorite games (Kingdom Hearts and Mortal Kombat) are Yuri. I once made a list of all the yuri pairing I support. My best friends are all Yaoi fangirls, but my best friend is a Yuri fangirl too, so it's all good >w< Sometimes when we're bored, we make Yuri and Yaoi pairings out of our classmates. If you're still in school you gotta try it. Alright, I seem to be talking nonsense now, so I'll stop. If you want more, I'll add more.

Interests:

Favorite Game::
Tie between Kingdom Hearts and Mortal Kombat.

Favorite Movie:
Tangled XD

Favorite Band:
Avenged Sevenfold

Favorite Song:
Oh God, too many to list XD

Favorite Singer:
Elena Siegman or Kerli  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:42 pm
What is this introductory posting stuffs you people speak of? /shot

Uh, well, hello. I'm Mina, usually known as Road. I'm a yuri fiend that writes fics in her spare time between her own OCs (because I feel guilty if I write them between my OCs and canons, teehee). I haven't ever been in a yuri RP, though (just RPs where all my characters were the only lesbians, go figure), so hopefully I can find something here and actually get active before I get booted...OTL

p.s. if anyone would like to let me know how I start my own RP in here, if possible, please let me know. I'm so bad at figuring these things out. orz

Mina T.

Romantic Shapeshifter

2,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 am
Hello and welcome to the new folks. Don't mind us, we're just going through yet another transitional phase.

@ Mina - Generally you click the New Thread button and label your RP with the [RP] label and the OOC with the [OOC] label. We don't really have a formal process for starting RPs. Usually someone asks if there's interest, there's processing thoughts on it, then there's more talking, then maybe an RP might happen. But you can skip all those steps if you've got an idea. I strongly encourage skipping those steps.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:47 pm
Hello heart

I am Kat!
Dee brought me.
GO TEAM DEE!

(no idea what I should be doing) dramallama  

Katherdante

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:49 pm
WELL HAI THAR KAT!

I hope Team Dee is like Team Rocket.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:57 pm
I hope Team Dee is slightly more competent.

Hi Kat. -wave-  

Akai_ryu
Crew

Katherdante

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:50 am
Akai_ryu
I hope Team Dee is slightly more competent.

Hi Kat. -wave-
lulz

Hi there!

*snugs the Dee* ;o  
-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items