Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truly Dedicated Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

The poppin' place for invigorating reolplays and roleplayers!! 

Tags: Dedicated, Literature, Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply Truly Dedicated Roleplayers
INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!! (Yes, that means you!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Maxdom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:27 am
Missuz MeowMeow

Yay~! I'm so glad you've decided to join!
See you around!
>w< I took a peek at the fallout one, I played the video game and it was so much fun! It's hard to imagine some one would take the time to actually sit down and turn it into and RP! It looks very put together- congrats! Maybe I'll find myself joining ^^ heehee.

I hope you do. The funny thing is I've already created around 400 characters for this RP (NPC's), as well as story points, companions, bosses, etc. So hopefully all of that spare time didn't go to waste. Also, there was already a fallout RP in this guild. It's called Apocalypse then. If you're interested in a Fallout RP you should check that one out too, I plan on joining it as well as running my own one, and hers looks like a lot of work has been put into it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:30 am
Lord Maxdom
Heliko pylori, the reason for the name Ghoul is that I focus a lot into Macabre in my Prose and stories, as such I got the nick name with the friends both online and off.

And I have been looking at some roleplays, however I won't be making a character until tomorrow because I'm quite tired. I am in the process of transferring an old RP of mine over however. Sure though, I will participate in some RP's since I've already seen some I like. I'll also maybe dabble in creating a few here and seeing how people react to certain types, and what everyone likes in this guild. This seems like it's going to be quite fun. 3nodding

Interesting. I'll be looking forward to some of your macabre ways. ^_^ And, you don't have to use my entire name if you don't want to. Either or is fine.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Missuz MeowMeow
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:35 am
Lord Maxdom

I hope you do. The funny thing is I've already created around 400 characters for this RP (NPC's), as well as story points, companions, bosses, etc. So hopefully all of that spare time didn't go to waste. Also, there was already a fallout RP in this guild. It's called Apocalypse then. If you're interested in a Fallout RP you should check that one out too, I plan on joining it as well as running my own one, and hers looks like a lot of work has been put into it.

@.@ Jeez! That's very admirable of you!
And sure, I'll have to check them both out, though I'm oretty sure I might just use the same character- for fear that I'll get them mixed up! Hee Hee!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:45 pm
Giving a deep bow, or perhaps a tip of a hat to all of you? Or perhaps you would prefer a hand shake, never the less let me introduce myself. My name is Demoncurse Desire, the Desire in my name represents my desire in life, in love, and in everything that I do. Here on Gaia I have a great Desire to meet like minded people who enjoy a good, nay, a great Roleplay. I myself and quite picky, generally, but it never hurts to try something out does it? I suppose we shale see.

Greetings to all of you here, it is a pleasure to meet you all, and I am honored to be invited to this guild, I can only hope to meet others of the like mind, who have a love for the written word, and imagination.

~Demoncurse Desire

Demoncurse Desire

Questionable Genius

Descending Daphne1979
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:51 am
Demoncurse Desire
Giving a deep bow, or perhaps a tip of a hat to all of you? Or perhaps you would prefer a hand shake, never the less let me introduce myself. My name is Demoncurse Desire, the Desire in my name represents my desire in life, in love, and in everything that I do. Here on Gaia I have a great Desire to meet like minded people who enjoy a good, nay, a great Roleplay. I myself and quite picky, generally, but it never hurts to try something out does it? I suppose we shale see.

Greetings to all of you here, it is a pleasure to meet you all, and I am honored to be invited to this guild, I can only hope to meet others of the like mind, who have a love for the written word, and imagination.

~Demoncurse Desire

We're glad to have you aboard Desire!
We hope you enjoy your stay here at TDR!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:11 pm
Fo' Shizzle...

Hello random socialites of the Truly Dedicated Roleplayers Guild.
My name is Rachel and it is an honor to meet you all.
My reasoning for joining this guild is simple really; I love roleplaying.
I'm a versatile, literate, yaoi-loving roleplayer.
My favorite genres are Romance, Action, Adventure, School-Based, and of course, Tragedy.
Who doesn't want a little devastation in all that l'amour?
My least favorite genre has to be Fantasy; however, I can still roleplay it.
Dragons, pixies, fairies, and princesses just don't suit my fancy.
I hope I can find some amazing roleplays, along with their amazing roleplayers, to join.
Please welcome me.

~~Rachel~~

...My Nizzle

Rachel_Ruby55

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Demoncurse Desire

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:19 pm
Hello there Rachel, tis a pleasure to meet you, though I myself have just joined recently, I welcome you in the hopes that you'll find what you're seeking here.
I wish you the best of luck.
~Demoncurse Desire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:37 pm
Hello everyone!
I'm Claire, it's a pleasure to be working with you all. I'm a very active roleplayer and spend most my free time roleplaying. I'm not very good at these introductions sweatdrop Haha, but if'd you'd like to know about me personally check out my profile and you'll get a good idea. Have a nice day!

Cupcake Marionette

Anxious Fairy

GelatinouSMAGE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:28 pm
Greetings fellow Nerds, I'm Gelatinousmage (if you're not a Nerd, my apologies). I haven't roleplayed in a while, nor been very active on gaia as of late, although I'd been inclined to stick around if a decent enough rp is formed.

Nicknames happen or whatever works.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:49 pm
Hello my dears.

Please don't ask about the cheapness of my avi, I'm trying to annoy me sister by copying her.

I'm unsure what to write here.

I'm Kitty, I enjoy romance roleplays and I am gifted (Top 4% of the UK*) in creative writing.

I am currently doing my A-levels (college). I'm taking Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Physics.

I own 'The Lit. Corner' . It's not big or glamorous, but I needed to do something with a guild that was dumped on me and inactive for two years, so, yeah. If nothing else, It's my own little space on gaia to work on my character profiles (which, biographies for characters maybe in. I may send bios as a link to these for this reason, as they maybe quite long. (As an example - the one I am currently working on.

Hmmm.... unsure what else to say.

Basically, get to know me if you want, don't, I don't care too much. I have a roleplay in the Romance sufourm, check it out. Or don't, I'm easy.

* The UK runs the 'Gifted and Talented scheme' meaning it awards the top 4% of 10-19 year olds in each subject, academic and none academic.

Gifted refers to academic sujects and Talented to none academic.

Creative writing is academic because it falls into the 'English and Writing Skills' Catagory.

I am also Gifted in All Sciences, Maths, RS, Sociology, History as well as Creative writing, and I'm talented in Media Arts and Drama.
(I'm not bragging, please don't take it that way, I'm not studying half these subjects and I'm 19 in a year and a half, so, not really useful, 'sept you guys can get info for characters and roleplays off me if you want.)

Sexual Lollipop

SweetSilentSteps
Crew

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:11 am
G'Day out there!

Saw this thread and thought I might introduce meself good and proper. Names SweetSilentSteps though you can call me; Sweet, Silent, SweetSilent, Steps, SilentSteps, or just SSS. OR if I know you fairly well feel free to call me Mille XD I really don't mind s'long as your not calling me bad names.

About me:
I cuss, I swear, I curse; like any other damn teen on this planet, believe me I probably swear a fair lot more in real life cause I tend to "edit out" most of my swearing on Gaia, even though I still do.

If my G'Day! didn't give me away; Yes I am in fact an Aussie, no, we do NOT ride Kangaroos for anyone out there from the states wondering. And I'm telling you NOW, that if you even think we ride Kangaroos: Your a bloody idiot mate.

I like reading, writing and role-playing, consitering myself to be fairly literate; you'll get at least a pharagraph on a bad day, leading up to at least three on a good day. And, like any one else, my spelling isn't perfect so if ya see a mistake in my work, please, tell me so I can correct it and avoid any confusion for me mis-spelling a word.

That's about me really ^_^ Sorry if I come off as a bit b***hy but, hey, I'm not trying to sound it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:29 pm
Hi, I'm Cheolsa, I'm a fifteen year old boy and right now I'm in Daegu, South Korea. I love role playing and would love it if anyone who's interested in role playing with me checked out my forum ✬✭pArAnOiA✕✖.

One day I'm going to write a book so I hope those who role play with me will point out any mistakes, be them grammatical, spelling or otherwise. I take criticism well too, so feel free to bash my writing if it sucks.

Bye bye.

---Cheolsa.

Mamori_Tsukino

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Evo Everlasting

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:52 pm
I just relized that I haven't interdused my self. I'm Saber(Yes thats my real name, damn hippie parents.), I live in the USA, I am a teen in high school.(Gold star if you guess my age!) I can do all types of Rp as long as there's a bit of romance. I prefer action or horror, but like i said, i do all types. Um, I'm pretty witty and sarcastic. If you ******** with my friends ill ******** with your face!(I'm a pume belt it tae kwon do) If you wanna know anything else just ask (:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:42 pm
Welcome everyone! I hope you enjoy your time with us! We're so glad you have decided to join us!

Missuz MeowMeow
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100

HigginsProductions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:43 pm
Hey there. I'm Tanaka Hirogami. Aka Rogue. I LOVE roleplaying and love to rp Fae/fantasy/romance roleplays. I also love roleplaying Military based rps. I love them mostly because I want adventures like those to be the adventures I have in the near future. I plan to join the Navy SWCC, or Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewman. If you ever want to rp, give me a shout, and if there is anything else your wanting to know, send me a PM. smile  
Truly Dedicated Roleplayers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff