Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truly Dedicated Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

The poppin' place for invigorating reolplays and roleplayers!! 

Tags: Dedicated, Literature, Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply Truly Dedicated Roleplayers
INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!! (Yes, that means you!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_amarant coral_x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:21 pm
Member Introduction

Welcome one and all to our haven! My staff and I hope to provide a fun and peaceful environment for all of you to role play and interact in. In order for me to accomplish this, though, I need everyone to follow the rules of the guild. The rules are posted in the main forum so please give them a look! Or not :p Hell, the only reason I've seen the rules is because I wrote them!

Another quick note, every single subforum has its own Introduction thread. These are important to you because: they tell you what kind of topics belong in their respective subforum. Also, this thread acts as the suggestions thread. So if you have anything you'd like to see added around here, or have a suggestion; this is the place to post it!

Finally, we don't expect you to be professional writers here, but we do encourage you to take constructive criticism from more experienced members and try to learn from it. My hope is that by grouping you all together, the less experienced can learn from the more experienced, the more experienced can learn patience through interacting with the less experienced, and the guild atmosphere will be happy overall.

Thank you for joining. I hope that I can provide you with a satisfying role play experience here.

p.s. You guys may post whatever you like on the front page of this guild. I've got no clue what to do with it otherwise.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:12 am
Hi everyone. ^_^ I'm Heliko or pylori...whatever you want to call me. I'm new and a little confused already. xp So, do we put the profiles for our character's in the 'character profile' subforum and make the title of the thread what RP it's for and include the character name or do we just title it our user name or what?  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Descending Daphne1979
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:23 am
Heliko pylori
Hi everyone. ^_^ I'm Heliko or pylori...whatever you want to call me. I'm new and a little confused already. xp So, do we put the profiles for our character's in the 'character profile' subforum and make the title of the thread what RP it's for and include the character name or do we just title it our user name or what?

It depends, is it going to be a character for an already existing rp, or one that you're going to create?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:26 am
Descending Daphne1979
It depends, is it going to be a character for an already existing rp, or one that you're going to create?

A character for an RP that already exists.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Descending Daphne1979
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:33 am
Heliko pylori
Descending Daphne1979

A character for an RP that already exists.

Then just use the rp's title as the title of your thread. And welcome to the guild ^_^ If you need any more help, don't hesitate to utilize me or my fellow crewmates!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:36 am
Descending Daphne1979
Then just use the rp's title as the title of your thread. And welcome to the guild ^_^ If you need any more help, don't hesitate to utilize me or my fellow crewmates!

Most awesome and thanks! blaugh -gives a customer service rating of ten out ten- heart  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

himeka kamiya

Lonely Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 am
Hi I am Hime I love to Role play so this guild is gonna be on me top 10 Hehe! I know the captain :3 we RP in this Role play I created. Im Not really confused at all I think I get it. Anyways Im nice to all so I hope to get to know you guys biggrin add me if you like!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 pm
hime uchiha65
Hi I am Hime I love to Role play so this guild is gonna be on me top 10 Hehe! I know the captain :3 we RP in this Role play I created. Im Not really confused at all I think I get it. Anyways Im nice to all so I hope to get to know you guys biggrin add me if you like!

xd I love your siggy.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Missuz MeowMeow
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:29 pm
Ello~!
My real name is Cassie, I joined this guild cuz I love to RP and make new friends! I'd really love to get to know you guys personally and establish a friendship smile so PM me or quote me and lets get to talkin! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 pm
Missuz MeowMeow

xd Looks like this is going to be the awesome siggy guild because yours is great too.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Missuz MeowMeow
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:51 pm
Heliko pylori
Missuz MeowMeow

xd Looks like this is going to be the awesome siggy guild because yours is great too.

mrgreen Haha looks like it!
Thanks btw!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:03 pm
Hello my name is MeMe you can call me that or Charisma doesnt matter. I like to roleplay havent done matter but what i have done its really fun. Hope to have some good ideas for different storylines. I am new to Gaia been on about a week so anyone feel free to add me.  

MeMe SweetHeart

Saita Nagyo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:36 am
Hello, I am Numeta I enjoy well structured RPs. I write short stories and poems in my down time, couldn't think of any thing more important to share. I like to Play action, romance and war RPs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:05 pm
Where does donated gold go? This is the first time I've been in a guild that i actually like so I'm new to guildy type stuff. Help?  

Evo Everlasting

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Descending Daphne1979
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:48 am
Evo Everlasting
Where does donated gold go? This is the first time I've been in a guild that i actually like so I'm new to guildy type stuff. Help?

Well, the donated gold goes into the guild's account and can be used by crew members to purchase additional sub-forums. Sub-forums cost 2500 gold. I don't think they we need any donations right now. Unless you have an idea for a new sub-forum.  
Truly Dedicated Roleplayers

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff