0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:35 pm
EspioZ
bumpo

Dude.. this is a guild with not many posters. There's no NEED to bump neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:41 am
G-wing is awesome! I have 1-4 at home. its cool. counter to example I prefer Wufei over mostof the other pilots. we share an intrest in martial arts and he seems to be the person to go to when you want advice.  

Gundamgirl861

Countess_Zayna

Aged Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:17 am
Gundamgirl861
G-wing is awesome! I have 1-4 at home. its cool. counter to example I prefer Wufei over mostof the other pilots. we share an intrest in martial arts and he seems to be the person to go to when you want advice.

I agree with you on Wufei. But i'm more of a Trowa person myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:42 pm
i love the ending scene to endless waltz!!!  

Zane of Death

dExtrosien

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:30 am
Countess_Zayna
I agree with you on Wufei. But i'm more of a Trowa person myself.

Yeah, I agree too. Trowa is probably my favorite and then Wufei and Heero.

Zane of Death
i love the ending scene to endless waltz!!!

YES! That is great.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:23 pm
For me it come down to Heero and Zex  

Barkuza

NewtypeS3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:57 am
Ophiuchus
Anyway... about the topic. Trowa was the best pilot, by on-screen action.
On-screen he had the most kills out of the five main pilots. This in my opinion simply puts him near the top.

Not just that... Trowa has the most on-screen kills of ALL of Gundam... 155, if I recall correctly... sweatdrop

In any case, when it comes to Wing, I aknowledge Heero as the best pilot period. He can make MS do things Lowe Gear and Char Asnable can only dream of.
Especially since a Leo is 20 years old, and he makes it operate like something from the previous MS generation.

When it comes to preference, though, I prefer Duo Maxwell and Zechs Merquise - with Quatre close behind. All 3 do something unique in some way that made them stand out to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:49 pm
my favorite characters are Duo Maxwell and Zechs Marqise aka Milliaro Peacecraft......and my favorite mobile suits are Deathscythe Hell and the Epyon...Duo is my favorite because i like his happy-go-lucky, cocky attitude...and the fact that he is the God of Death...i think he is one of the best pilots....and if i remember correctly is the only one that ends up being alive of the original five in Endless Waltz...Zechs is another one of my favorites because he is a bad a** pilot and his calm yet determined manner is very cool....the Deathscythe Hell is my favorite mobile suit because one: its piloted by Duo^^....as for the rest of the reason i think its an amazing peace of work...not only does it look super bad a**....but its double beam scythe rips through everything like it was tissue paper...and the Epyon.....is just unbelievably powerful especially in the hands of Heero...the only draw back is that its sorta goes out of control  

Zylus of the Redmoon

SaiBlackNight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:25 pm
I'll close my eyes...

I'm still trying to figure out why so many people hate this series. I think that the rest were horrible and this one is the best.

Anyway. I believe that all of the characters and their Gundams all have their own strengths. My personal favorite is Duo. I love his Gundam and I love his personality.

...and let the whole thing pass me by

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:36 pm
SaiBlackNight
I'll close my eyes...

I'm still trying to figure out why so many people hate this series. I think that the rest were horrible and this one is the best.

Anyway. I believe that all of the characters and their Gundams all have their own strengths. My personal favorite is Duo. I love his Gundam and I love his personality.

I'll assume you've never watched 0080, 0083 or Zeta then. neutral  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Ophiuchus
SaiBlackNight
I'll close my eyes...

I'll assume you've never watched 0080, 0083 or Zeta then. neutral
I think your right, Zeta kicked wings a**.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:48 pm
playing G-Gen I noticed something...
on teh Gundam Wing Campeign, I could have beaten the first stage, full of only Leos, and those flying ones wit the five main gundam... And it hit me, it's not the gundams that are strong, it's the ******** weak opponents...

I mean, comon, even some MS stood it's ground against a Gundam, or Ace pilots...  

Vivio1412

Jareth_DP_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:13 am
I used to adore Trowa, but I have shifted over time to like Quatre a lot more. He has a compassionate personality and really doesn't want to put anyone needlessly at risk. He shows this in EW when retrieving the Gundams with the Maganac Corps. And the heat shotels (appologies for spelling), hell yes.

Trowa is cool-headed, and gets things done. He is independent and focused on the mission. Also I find his suit to be amazing all the way through the series.

Both of these characters remind me a bit of myself, which is probably why I like them so much. I am very supprised, however, that no one else even mentioned Quatre. Shame shame. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:07 pm
i like the tallgeese gun  

skycloudthunder

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:38 pm
skycloudthunder
i like the tallgeese gun
wasn't that called the Dober Gun? and wasn't it also used a fair ton by Space Leos later in the series too?  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff