Reply on campus
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flapjack0316

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:54 pm
Taraji flew and hit a wall screaming in pain . Tae knew that he couldnt do anything and just watched as it happened . " Hopefully she will learn her lesson."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:37 pm
Jake stood there and smiled his dark smile for a few seconds before turning to Misty and Aryn. "I see that you are hurt. I think it is time to start the procedure then." Jake walked over to a drawer and pulled out some white gloves and a face mask. He put is doctor gear on and walked over to Misty. With a slight twinkle in his eye he said "Now, tell me where it hurts."  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:51 pm
Aryn was quick to realize his powers were no longer available once Jake stepped into the room. He had even tried to pull his wings out and found that even that was impossible. While seeing Taraji getting the crap knocked out of her was amusing, now that Jake was coming toward them with a bunch of doctor gear on, he couldn't help but feel immensely uneasy about the situation. "Actually, I treated her already so now that she's okay we'll just be going." He grabbed Misty and ran over to the open door.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:00 pm
Jake slung his sword toward the open door to cut off Aryn's path. He ran after them and caught Aryn by the neck. "But I believe I am the certified official her, young man." Jake peered down at the bindings, and to his surprise they where done quite well for someone with no experience. Jake released Aryn, saying "It seems like my help is not needed this time. Young man, you are my new assistant." Jake looked Aryn in the eye as he said this, placing his hand on Aryn's shoulder.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:07 pm
Misty wwatched as everything happened she felt a little uncomfortable when the teacher tried to 'fix' her wound since it wasn't hurting after Aryn had helped her and was gald when Aryn took her and ran. She closed her eys and hid her face in Aryn chest when the sword flew past them, blocking the door. She was confused and didn't know what to say or do.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:13 pm
Aryn readjusted his grip on Misty to a better position and tried to shrug the teacher's hand off his shoulder. "Sorry, but not interested," he said, turning to the door again.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:21 pm
Jake jumped in front of Aryn and made sure to completely bar his way. "You know I didn't ask, but that is what I would expect of my assistant. Now set the girl down and let her go. That wound is no where near enough to keep someone from walking. She can go, and you will stay here so I can show you around." Jake pulled the mask off and ripped the gloves off of his hands with a snap.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:51 pm
Well, he's right about one thing... Aryn thought, gently setting Misty down on her feet. He crossed his arms and glared at him. "I don't give a damn if you asked or not. I'm not doing it," he told him.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:53 pm
Misty stood there beside Aryn looking at the teacher. You could tell she wasn't going to leave without Aryn.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:55 pm
Tae went to see if his daughter was okay .After helping soothe her pain he went up to Jake. " Dont force him Jake. HE has a choice.I think they all learned a lesson here.  

flapjack0316

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:05 pm
Jake stood in the doorway looking down on Aryn, not saying anything. He grabbed his blade and threw it over his shoulder once again. After a few tense moments he said "So why don't you try to get past me then. Tell you what. If you do I won't bother you with this anymore." Jake smashed his blade into the roof and positioned himself in a muay thai stance.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:34 pm
Aryn looked at him for a second before suddenly lashing out at him with his foot, in an attempt to knock him off balance.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:41 pm
Jake stepped into the kick and slammed into the bottom of Aryn's foot with his right knee. He then fully extended his leg under Aryn and kicked Aryn's leg into the air, stamped his foot down and lunged forward with his left knee, aiming for Aryn's ribs.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:56 pm
Aryn, now caught off balanced, saw the blow coming and brought his hands up to try to catch it.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:06 pm
Jake cocked his left arm back and came down hard on Aryn's shoulder with an elbow.  
on campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff