Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:02 pm
*Nes could hear the keyboard buttons "click" echo through the long empty hallway and he said* Morning Kasumi *loud enough for her to hear then went back to his paperwork, he was writing so fast he nearly ripped the paper apart wherever he wrote* Sleep well? *he said jokingly and then a few seconds later* OW! dang... I geuss I either wrote to much or too fast cause my wrist hurts now... *he sighed then began writing slower, he then looked at a picture of his brother and sighed again* hmmmm... *then feeling a new burst of strength, he finished the first stack of papers and began writing on the second of the three stacks, writing with such a great amount of speed he felt like he would break his pen before he ripped the paper*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:06 pm
Kasumi stoped typing and began reading through what she had typed. Actully she wasn't even doing work, she was working on her poems, a bad habit she probably needed to break but she loved her poems. Kasumi rubbed her back of her head and shock her head, "That's no good..."  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:11 pm
*Nes finished the second stack, his wrist was numb from the quick and intensive amount of writing he had just done* aww dang it... I cant feel my wrist anymore... *he stood up and went into the bathroom and put his wrist under cool water from the sink* come on wrist... dont fail me now... *he was finally getting the feeling back*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:19 pm
(NEs!!!!! that's just wrong! Edit that right now! Besides, He falls asleep in hes chair. *snickes* Actully I could put it in my siggie..)

Kasumi closed her lpatop resintg her head on the back of her chair and closed her eyes. She was still really tired. Kasumi opened her laptop again looking at her latest poem reading it aloud, "Alchemy is not only a science. It's what gives me life each day. Though it took awy many things away from me, it gave me something better. Now look where I am today. I may not be able to see my parents smiles again but it's okay, they're still here. They always will be. " Kasumi closed her eyes again and shook her head slightly as she fell asleep.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:23 pm
((do I have to? crying ))
*Nes walked out of the bathroom and heard Kasumi read her poem then he knocked on her door and said* real quick Kasumi... that was a wonderful poem... you should type that on your laptop *Nes didnt know she DID have it on her laptop then he went back to his office and continued woking on the 3rd stack of papers, which was almost done*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:27 pm
(YES! Everyone knows her only goes to sleep when he has paperwork, then wakes up just before it's due and rushes through it claiming not to have had enough time. )

Kasumi's eyes twitched some but she was still fast asleep. Afterall she has had to read everyone else's paperwork, reports, mission paperwork, everything. It was tiring. Kasumi wanted to go home for a little bit but she didn't want to be irresponable.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:41 pm
*Nes finally finished the last stack and he walked into Kasumis office and lightly set them on her desk* here you go Kas-- *he saw her sleeping and he smiled then he went back to his office and began doing some research on the computer he had in his office*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:44 pm
"...hmm.."Kasumi opened her eyes and noticed the stack of papers and sighed. Kasumi just wanted to hit herself in the head with a hammer. She didn't mind reasing but this was geting a bit out of hand. She began to read through the paperwork knowing that it wouldn't take to long. After all she's one of those speed readers luckily.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:49 pm
I cant remember the last time I went on a mission... *he thought back to when he used to travel all over the place instead of sitting in this office for most of the day then going to his apartment afterwards to a hungry dove* huhh... oh well... those days are over... *he sighed then went back to researching all sorts of things on his computer*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:52 pm
Kasumi was about half way done with the paperwork until she stopped for some reason. She heard her cellphone ring. She took it out and answered it a bit curious who it was and why she was being bothered. "Yes what is is?...Oh I see Maria, can you keep watching over Joy. I'm sorry but te paperwork lately is crazy. I'll call you when I'm done bye." SHe put her cellphone away and continued reading. She was glad she had her friend watching over her dog, Joy, but she was still worried about Joy. Joy was still only a pup.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:58 pm
*Nes found something that suprised him so much that he fell out of his chair and hit the back of his head on the ground and he went out cold after there was a loud crash from the chair and the floor, he found a documentry made by a witness that saw Nes' house burn down and he recorded everything, it said that he could hear Nes' family scream in pain and fright from what was happening and it also talked about how many people had tried to save them but couldnt reach the family in time through all the burning wood and possessions that were in the house*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:01 pm
Kasumi threw her papers on the desk and ran to Nes's office and went over to him noticing he was out could. She looked at the coputer screen in shock. To her she thought that was just wrong. People shouldn't do things like that, it was his problem it shouldn't be spread on the internet for everyone to see. She looked at Nes and poked him, she wasn't sure what to do. "Nes, wake up."  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:06 pm
*Nes clenched his teeth and his eyes twitched a little bit then he opened his eyes slightly and he weakly spoke* what... happened? *he put his hand behind his head and felt a little bit of blood then he groaned softly and he tried to stand up but was too dizzy and weak*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:07 pm
Kasumi looked at the computer screen then to Nes, "We'll talk about that later. Here" She reached her hand to help Nes up. "I have some medical stuff hidden in my office."  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:12 pm
*Nes grabbed her hand and stood up, nearly stumbling over again but luckily he was able to stay up long enough to hit the wall and then he began to walk slowly, trying his best to keep his balance* where... is my... headband? *Nes looked around but couldnt see straight, the headband was a few feet away from the chair, it had slid off when Nes hit the ground, there was a little bit of blood on the black headband*  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff