Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokemon Breeders Inc

Back to Guilds

A useful guild for breeding and exchanging pokemon! 

Tags: pokemon, breeder, trade, breeding, eggs 

Reply Breeders Inc
[[NewbCenter]]- Introduce yourself, and ask questions here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:32 am
Dollottie

All my hacks are legits too hell yeah gurl. Did you guys get your 4chan dittos after all that hahah  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:14 am
kimono girl snotty

Yup, Derma and I each got one, and then a friend of mine on Gaia sent me one, so I have two now. XD I'm going to do a give away in a few days on here to try to get the guild going a bit. I don't want to risk breaking my game to clone them, but getting 6iv pokemon isn't so hard now,so I'll probably host an event with the grand prize being a flawless ditto, and give out a bunch of other 6iv mons as well.  

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:37 am
Dollottie

AWESOME, I might make a game thread after I get through this backlog of trainer cards sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:01 am
Dollottie
TheCourteJester
H-hello...umm..i quess i was spotted in the pokeforum and chosen to join? surprised my name is TheCourteJester, and my current goals are completing the coastal kalos dex and masuda methoding for a shiny female buneary...i am trading 5 iv bunearys in return for touch trades to complete my dexes >.< *no good at introducing herself lol*

Welcome to the group. :3 You should put a request up for touch trades in the request forum, I'm sure you'll get some help there.
as soon as i can i will, thank you so much! :3  

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:19 am
kimono girl snotty
Dollottie

LMFAO do you know, I actually went and read the rules after I posted that and was all, OHH s**t ahahaa

I don't trade my hacks anyway, those are for me to use competitively 4laugh
i think i am in love with the way you speak xD
such foul language, i am glad i am not the only one  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:58 pm
Name's Justice, I'm a friend of Sca's. I was a heavy breeder in Gen IV and V and now I've finally go things under way. I am hoping to breed two teams of 5IV Pokemon (my mono team and regular team). I'm always looking for Males with high IVs for breeding, and I wondertrade most 3IV things away. My current project is the perfect Umbreon.  

iamjustice

Justice Prophet

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Junior 100

xXx_Jelex_xXx

Winter Guardian

21,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:04 pm
Hello, I'm new at breeding Pokemon. Right now I only tried Zoroark but I got some good IV's Pokemon that I can breed. (Volcarona, Lucario, Metagross, Crawdaunt and Aurorus)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:59 pm
iamjustice
Name's Justice, I'm a friend of Sca's. I was a heavy breeder in Gen IV and V and now I've finally go things under way. I am hoping to breed two teams of 5IV Pokemon (my mono team and regular team). I'm always looking for Males with high IVs for breeding, and I wondertrade most 3IV things away. My current project is the perfect Umbreon.

Welcome, welcome! We're doing a 5iv pokemon giveaway event starting on the 1st, that might be helpful for you. 'u'

xXx_Jelex_xXx
Hello, I'm new at breeding Pokemon. Right now I only tried Zoroark but I got some good IV's Pokemon that I can breed. (Volcarona, Lucario, Metagross, Crawdaunt and Aurorus)

Cool beans. 'u'  

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

Elioop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:50 pm
Hello, I'm Elise! I'm new to egg breeding and EVs and IVs. I knew they existed but I have just started getting into the Pokemon competitive scene. I hope to contribute to the Pokemon Breeder's Inc :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:00 am
Hello all I'm eeveerose I'm new to breeding but I'm trying hard to get better i hope I do cuz cuz I think doing a give a way will be fun and I can get the team I want how I want it I hope to make some friends here I'm a stay at home mom so I have a lot if free time and it be cool to have ppl to talk to that love pokemon alot like me smile  

eeveerose

Yawns in Technicolor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:19 am
Greetings all just arrived here and thanks for having me. I am fresh to the breeding frenzy so I'm still working on getting my iv's together. When I do I plan on doing a torchic first.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:32 pm
I'm iShikimi. Name is based on the ghost gal in the Unova pokéLeague.
I roleplayed her on Facebook and eventually changed this account with her name, since my rp buddies roamed Gaia a little.  

tsun princess

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

kuranchii

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:52 am
iShikimi
I'm iShikimi. Name is based on the ghost gal in the Unova pokéLeague.
I roleplayed her on Facebook and eventually changed this account with her name, since my rp buddies roamed Gaia a little.

User Image

hey you. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:52 pm
Mistress Orion

hey you. XD

Howdy!

I've forgotten how strange it is to respond in a guild..! I haven't acted in one of these since my Naruto/Bleach RP days. xD

tsun princess

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

kuranchii

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:11 pm
iShikimi
Howdy!

I've forgotten how strange it is to respond in a guild..! I haven't acted in one of these since my Naruto/Bleach RP days. xD

User Image

lol, yeah, i joined this guild recently and i was going through the intro thread. i saw you as the last response lol. XD

i've actually never rp'd in a guild. i always rp in the forums. ;o

Breeders Inc

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces