Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission-Dr.Stein & Janice's first mission.* (Completed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:32 pm
Tsubaki_The_Blossom

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx''Hm? Oh,hello...I am Dr.Stein.''
''I am a doctor and a teacher.Currently,I mostly teach,and fill in for the nurse at the school I work at.I train students,grade papers,do research,have teacher meetings,as well as train to keep myself in shape.''

User Image

Franken _ Stein
Played by Marceline-chan

''Aww.Your no fun,Janice-san.'' Stein said then noticed a device on the table.He went over to it and saw that it was on.He threw it on the floor and stomped on it,breaking it.He had stabbed in the side by a monster but ignored it.His laughter turned into a chuckle and he stopped laughing once he came back to his senses.''Please forgive me Janice-san.I was reckless with you,wasn't I? A meister shouldn't treat his partner that way,swinging so wildly like that.Certainly not a lady.'' he said to the scythe.He then cut off the head of the monster that stabbed him.''Go.'' he said,counting the soul.''I'm sorry for treating you that way.I've learned to hold it off over the years but once I change,I can't really control myself when I'm like that.I hope you'll forgive me.I'll repay you once we finish here,alright? You can pick whatever you want.I'll buy you lunch or dinner from an expensive place or something.'' he said then turned the gear in his head for afew moments til it stopped.''I should treat you with respect and care as a man,a fellow teacher,and a meister,regardless of if your in weapon form or not.If you would give me the honor,I'd like to fight with you again to get rid of the rest of these pests.I promise I won't treat you that way again,Janice-san.And from now on,I'll try not to fight using you when I lose it anymore.So please give this sorry,old man another chance.'' he said.He then killed two more of the monsters when they ran at him,swinging the scythe with skill and talent yet holding her gently.''Roku.....Shichi...Thats seven down,Janice-san.'' he said.He lifted his sweater and cleaned his wound with some tissue then used a form of soulthread stitches to sow his wound closed.His body was fit and looked indeed looked like a twenty-five year old's rather than that of someone who was sixty.Though,to the doctor,he was just taking care of a wound.He then pulled his sweater down.He didn't get too much blood on his sweater it seemed.He then looked at the three demons.One of the weaker demons ran to him and swung at him with his sword but Stein blocked it before moving around him swiftly and cutting his neck open.When the demon fell to the ground,Stein cut his head off.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:43 pm

User Image
X
User Image
Age - 45 ll Weapon - Demon Scythe ll Partner - Franken Stein
X
User Image

Janice let out a little scream when Stein got stabbed but then realized he'd be okay. Rolling her eyes she chuckled, "trust me Stein..that wasn't the worst time I've been handled while in weapon form. so don't worry about it okay?" Janice showed up in the reflection of the scythe blade, looking at Stein giving him a wink to remind him it was okay. Then she turned her attention to the two demons that were cowering in their chairs. Her voice echoed throughout the room. "Now...Tell us! why are you plotting against the DWMA!" she spoke loudly to them which made the two demons cower again. Then began to speak with their voices trembling. "Y-you have the w-wrong people." Janice looked to Stein and nodded to him. Janice then looked to them and clenched her teeth "What do you mean??"

{O.O.C: }
X

Abilities:
+ Wavelength: Some meisters are able to eject their soul wavelength and use as a weapon (ex. Black star and Prof. Stein) and weapons utilize this. This move allows Janice to utilize it and electrify the blade of the scythe.
+ Witch hunter: Used during soul resonance, a more powerful blade to aid in killing witches.
+ Demon Hunter: Used during soul resonance, though Janice never learned/ couldn't learn Kishin Hunter she learned Demon hunter.
+ Sensory Wraps: Due to her accepting soul and kind nature her scythe has two leather strands that hang from the handle of the scythe, she can move these on command and these connect the weapons and meisters sensory system and they communicate and feel what the other is feeling.
+(Holding)

Marceline-chan

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:53 pm
Tsubaki_The_Blossom

''I am a doctor and a teacher.Currently,I mostly teach,and fill in for the nurse at the school I work at.I train students,grade papers,do research,have teacher meetings,as well as train to keep myself in shape.''

User Image

Franken _ Stein
Played by Marceline-chan

''I should still handle you better that that,Janice-san.You deserve better.'' he said.As he listened to her,he used soulthread stitches to keep both demons attached to the floor so they couldn't escape.''People that are innocent do not cower when accused and demons lie all the time.We know for a fact that you had a device that accelerates madness in your possession.Besides,this mission is from Lord Death.He is always right about his suspicions.I've yet to see him falter in any way in the decades I've known him.And if you insinuate that my Lord is lying again,I will turn you both into a bloody mess.'' he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:29 am

User Image
X
User Image
X
User Image

The Demons nodded to Steins statement the stronger demon looked to the weaker one to speak, almost as if, if they were to get caught the weaker one suffer the punishment of snitching. Once Janice noticed this, the scythe began to glow, the glowing of light then reappeared behind the stronger demon, with her hand transformed into the end of the scythe blade. The stronger demon then began to struggle. "Don't even try...you are a coward..I want to hear it from you and only you.." the stronger demon looked to the weaker one and then nodded once more. "M-my name is Zhu..we aren't the biggest threat around you know..I may be a middle class demon, but I'm definitely not worth your time.." Janice leaned in and whispered into his ear her sweet voice rang through out his ears "No matter your rank you are worth my time you dammned demon." The demon then began to calm down as if Janice's voice caused him calm down. "Now..you're gonna tell me what you mean by we aren't the biggest threat around." The demon began to laugh manically which caused Janice to hold the blade closer to his neck causng him to cut himself on the neck. "And you are associated with the DWMA don't make me laugh!! you worthless -" before he could finish Janice cut off his head causing his demon blood to go everywhere, on her, the demon next to him and Steins shoes. She then turned to the weaker one with a blank look in her eyes. "now if you don't want to end up like Zhu.." the weaker demon trembled and he spoke "I'm Aoi!! and there is a rumor that a witch is going after the DWMA again!" the demon said out quickly and then began to sweat out of fear. Janice's eyes widened and looked at Stein knowing he single handily took out the serpentine witch Medusa the first time. Janice forced the blade near the demons eye "Stop moving like a child and tell us what you mean.."

X

Abilities:
+ Wavelength: Some meisters are able to eject their soul wavelength and use as a weapon (ex. Black star and Prof. Stein) and weapons utilize this. This move allows Janice to utilize it and electrify the blade of the scythe.
+ Witch hunter: Used during soul resonance, a more powerful blade to aid in killing witches.
+ Demon Hunter: Used during soul resonance, though Janice never learned/ couldn't learn Kishin Hunter she learned Demon hunter.
+ Sensory Wraps: Due to her accepting soul and kind nature her scythe has two leather strands that hang from the handle of the scythe, she can move these on command and these connect the weapons and meisters sensory system and they communicate and feel what the other is feeling.
+(Holding)

Marceline-chan

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:50 pm
Tsubaki_The_Blossom

User Image

Franken _ Stein
Played by Marceline-chan

Though Stein was abit surprised,he wasn't surprised enough to show it in any way.He had already knew that her returning was a possibility.''That pesky,troublesome snake? Well when your dead,you only have the chance to return to your body if you have a strong will to live and your body is intact.You might come back if you lost a limb and if you get medical attention quickly enough,you could survive.But you can't return to your body if you get decapitated.There is no type of miracle that could make that happen.So you would be reincarnated if you had a strong will to live.You may or may not look like your past self.However,you will likely have that same aura.I killed her in a way that would leave her incapable of returning to her body.So if she is indeed around again,it would have to be through reincarnation...Though she has a stronger soul than the ordinary,non-fighting citizens so she could of just possessed someone.'' he said then adjusted his glasses.''We will have time to ask Lord Death about this later,gather more evidence,and do whatever else is needed of us.However,this still does not answer the purpose of our mission completely.What were you plotting to do with that device you had? Were you going to give it to Medusa? Or use it against the DWMA yourselves?'' he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:10 pm

User Image
X
User Image
X
User Image

The demon Aoi narrowed his eyes at Stein and gasped in astonishment, "y-you were that meister that took her out the first time..." he looked at him in amazement but that soon ended when stein started talking about medusa. The demon look to Janice with a confused face, "what the hell is this guy talking about...Medusa is dead she is never coming back..I don't know where you got that information...Are you sure this guy even have a doctorate degree.." the demon said out loud. Then he demon spat at Stein which made Janice Inch the blade closer to his eye, causing him to stretch his neck farther back. "I-I don't know man, I don't you have my word! but definitely not to give to medusa! that serpentine witch is dead!" Janice looked to stein awaiting his reply.

X

Abilities:
+(Holding)

Marceline-chan

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:54 pm
Tsubaki_The_Blossom

User Image

Franken _ Stein
Played by Marceline-chan

''Of course I am.She certainly didn't die on her own.'' He said and rolled his eyes.He moved to the side,avoiding being spat on.''A certain Aoi has no home training it seems.How shameful.I don't know if I should feel bad for whatever birthed you or you,yourself.'' he said and shrugged.''I've died three times so I know exactly what I'm talking about.I came back each time because I had a strong want and need to be alive.Unless you've died more than three times...And apparently you have the doctorate degree,came up with the cures for three diseases,taught classes for forty years,and apparently you know more than me.Oh,then by all means,please educate us,Dr.Aoi.'' he said.''Janice-san,lets sit down and listen to what Dr.Aoi has to say.'' He said sarcastically then got a chair.He pulled it over to them then turned it around.He sat backwards in his chair.''Oh,wait a minute.'' he said,looking as if he realized something.At this point,the soulthreads rose to higher,separate points in the room,as if they knew what he was planning.''You don't have a doctorate degree.'' he said.At that statement,one of the soulthreads that were attached to to the demon,recklessly pulled the demon to the right side of the room while the others let him go.''You didn't come up with cures for three diseases.'' Stein said,another soulthread pulling the demon to the opposite side of the room.''You haven't taught for forty years.'' he said,a different soulthread pulling him to another side of the room.''You clearly don't know more than me.'' he said,another soulthread pulling the demon to the opposite side of the room.''And you have never died before.'' he said.This particular soulthread flung the male threw a window.Stein stood up and walked to the window,the demon had been thrown out of."Oh wait.You could of died before.I take that back.'' he said then stepped to the side.The last soulthread flinging him back threw the window and into a metal cabinet.The demon was bloody.His head was bleeding from hitting into some things head first.and his arm was broken.He had several scratches on him from going through the window twice,but he was still alive.Stein walked over to the male and kicked him onto his stomach.''Didn't anybody ever tell you not to question the doctor with a screw loose? Baka.You don't question the mad Doctor Franken Stein about if he's a actually a doctor.I wouldn't give myself that title if I didn't gain it from college.And I do so hope you have another smart reply to say so I can fling you around some more.That was quite fun to watch.I must admit,you made this mission pretty entertaining.'' he said.He then looked around abit and collected the papers that had to do with the device the demons had built as well as the device.''Janice-san,please put these in your bag.We'll give these to Lord Death.They would be safest with him.'' he said,handing the papers and device to her.Hearing the male cry,Stein rolled his eyes.''Shut up,pest.'' Stein said,glaring at the demon.The demon then cried soundlessly.He then collected the floating souls in a small net and closed it.When he collected them all,he handed the makeshift bag to Janice.''These souls are all yours,Janice-san.You did a great job.I'm impressed.And thank you for working with me.I'm going to handle you better and do my absolute best as your meister.When your ready,we can go.We're pretty much done here.I don't care if that demon dies or not.I think we could handle whatever he decides to plot if he's idiotic enough to mess with the DWMA.If he bothers you while your leaving,just tell me.I'll use soulthreads to hold him down and we can take turns breaking his bones and cutting him apart.'' he said,smiling softly at her.He then checked around to make sure he didn't miss anything else before waiting outside the door for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:14 am

User Image
X
User Image
X
User Image

Janice listened and watched from behind Stein as he thrashed the demon around, this demon surely pissed him off. Janice nodded and put the bunch of papers in her bag, but before she did she took a look at them. The papers were completely illegible this made me mad but didn't say anything and put them in her bag nonetheless. Janice smiled and slightly turned red when Stein complimented her "Oh Stein, you're making me blush." she said giggling. then she put a hand on his cheek giving him a warming smile. "Like I said..you handled me just fine..don't beat your self up about it." then Janice looked over to the demon and walked over to him as he cried. He looked at her and shook his head soon after Stein left. "You don't know...You shouldn't be his partner...I'm warn-" the demons words became stopped by coughing up blood. Janice's bang covered her eyes and her hand penetrated his stomach. Looking up at him with the worst possible look made him cry even more. "Don't you dare insult him, He is my Meister and I'll stay by his side no matter what...I know of his madness but I'll become his rock, besides why are you worried about me? I'm a weapon." the demon chuckled and looked up at her "Because you're the most sadistic woman weapon I've ever meet it be-" again he was cut off but this time he died, thus turning into a floating soul. looking down at her blood covered hand she grabbed the soul and put it in the bag, tying it and carrying the sack she looked behind her and saw all the blood splatter and looked down a her she was covered in it. Walking out Janice saw Stein and smiled at him. "Lets go Stein I need to get cleaned off..." she said almost weary like the demons words kept replying in her head. You're the most Sadistic woman weapon I've ever met..

X

Abilities:
+(Holding)

Marceline-chan

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:04 am
Tsubaki_The_Blossom

User Image

Franken _ Stein
Played by Marceline-chan

''Alright.'' Stein said.''What nonsense was he going on about? I'm not forcing you to be my partner.You can leave me whenever you wish.I'll understand.But I do enjoy your company and I do want to help you collect the souls you still need...Its been awhile since I fought with anyone else....I know I'm always in my office when I'm not teaching but I really enjoy having company.Its just like my house when no one is there but me-It gets kinda lonely...Thank you for sticking up for me and not being scared off by my madness like some of the other teachers.I haven't partnered with too many people because there's some dumb rumor that I'll try to dissect them or they are intimidated to work with me because of how well I did...And that pest doesn't know you...I-I mean I don't know you but I've known you longer than he has.Your not sadistic.Your kind and pretty except when its fighting time.Then you better hope that your not the one Janice-san is fighting cause she might cut you.I think I'm worse though.I like to break their limbs so they can still feel the pain from that before I possibly break their arms.If I need test subjects,they become my test subjects for my cures or I'l test my fighting moves on him.I think your abit guilty by association.At least when you kill them,their dead and they don't suffer too much.'' he said,noticing that she had more blood on her than he did.''I don't have a napkin but you can use my lab coat to get the excess blood off you if you want.I get blood on my sweater and coat during missions but its pretty easy to clean off.'' he said,taking off his lab coat off and offering it to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:23 pm

User Image
X
User Image
X
User Image

"Stein, like I told that demon.." Janice moved in front of Stein putting a hand on his chest to stop him from walking. She looked up to him "I'm going to stay by your side no matter what..you don't scare me, I can handle your madness and if its okay with you ill become your rock." she said with a genuine smile. "All my life I was looked at as the perfect child because in my little town I was the perfect Image of an irish woman..everyone wanted me married off to their son.." she clenched her hand than was on stein chest and looked down at her feet. "I haven't told any one this part yet, but the day my life changed was when I woke up and I was stuck to my bed because my scythe blade formed for the first time out of my back. since then I was hidden from the town they didn't know humans could turn into weapons I went from the Model of the town to the town freak!...my parents told everyone I was ill and then died from it..." tears began to form in her eyes "I had to lay quiet and still under a sheet while the town came and said their goodbyes..." the tears streamed down her face. "So you see when someone or something tells me I'm violent or sadistic...it really gets to me..even if it isn't true." taking her hand off of steins shirt she took his lab coat and put it on, it covered all the blood on her. "Thank you Stein..." as they continued walking she couldn't help but smile "Now you know more than anyone else stein.." she mumbled to herself with a smile.

X

Abilities:
+(Holding)

Marceline-chan

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:20 pm
Tsubaki_The_Blossom

User Image

Franken _ Stein
Played by Marceline-chan

Stein softened when he saw her start to cry.''Oh Janice-san.I'm sorry.Please don't cry.'' he said in a soft and gentle tone and hugged her gently before wiping her tears away with the sleeve of his soft sweater.It surprised him how soothing and gentle his voice became.He hadn't heard himself sound that way before.He just knew that he had to try to comfort her.Once he wiped her tears away,he caressed her cheek gently with one hand while he wrapped his other arm around her waist.''I think your a very beautiful weapon,Janice-san.You have the kind of smile that could brighten up a room.Even outside,the day becomes less gloomy when you smile.I think your a very lovely lady and a wonderful weapon so please don't cry.I won't ever abandon you.There are good weapons and bad weapons.Its your choice as to whether you decide to be a good weapon like Justin Law-san,Spirit-senpai,or Soul-kun.Or a bad weapon like Giriko.Its dependent on if you use your weapon ability for good or bad that determines if your a good weapon or not.You are not bad just because you are a weapon.There are so many weapons that are doing good for the DWMA.They are the students that we teach in our classes and we get new ones each year that are all wanting to learn to control their abilities as weapons and wanting to better themselves.Without Spirit-senpai,I wouldn't have a home or a family.His family was kind enough to take care of me.And without Lord Death,my life would lack worth and meaning.I'd have no one to live or die for or anything to aspire to.I had nothing that was mine but a encyclopedia and a dictionary but I was hard working and loved learning and I think Lord Death saw potential in me.And him allowing me to attend the school made me want to prove to both him and myself that he would not regret his decision.I was always at the top of my classes and I always did my absolute best in my classes.I admire how your so strong as well.Living in a new place and finding a way to be happy every day after that happened surely takes strength to do.I admire your strength to keep going despite having to leave your home that way.I certainly have an interesting and very strong partner,ne? Its inspiring to hear how you kept going after that happened.I don't think you should right now because things like that take time to talk about and not cry.But maybe some years from now,if you wanted to,you could tell the students about it.It would surely be inspiring to them.And I would definitely like to have you around me.I enjoy your presence.And I would like to talk with you more if you wouldn't mind.So if you have some extra time and I'm not being too much of a burden,I'd enjoy chatting with you for awhile if you want.I'm an hour early every day and I stay pretty late cause its a nice place to get my work done and grade papers.Being at the school also allows me to be more accessible to the students.And once I get on a roll with my work, I don't feel like packing up, going home, then unpacking my work again.We could grade work together sometimes if you wanted.'' Stein said softly.''And if I do lose my mind,I'll need you to assemble a team to find it.'' he said and chuckled.When she seemed to be feeling better,he let her go.He then took her hand gently.''Thank you for sharing that with me,Janice-san.I know it must have been difficult to talk about.And I'm honored to be working with such a strong and kind weapon partner.'' he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:39 pm

User Image
X
User Image
X
User Image

Janice leaned her forehead on Steins chest and chuckled "How is it that you already know what to say.." she looked to stein and smiled. "Don't worry I got your back Stein.." then she put her hand on top of the hand that Stein put on her face, his hand was warm. "And grading papers with you sounds a little better than doing it by my self considering grading papers is a complete bore." she joked with him. Then he thanked her which confused her "No Stein thank you for listening..I'm honored to be working with the notorious Franken Stein.." she grabbed his free hand as they walked "now lets get going I want to eat these bad boys.." Janice said smiling motioning to the bag.

X

Abilities:
+(Holding)

Marceline-chan

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:40 pm
Tsubaki_The_Blossom

User Image

Franken _ Stein
Played by Marceline-chan

''Its simply the truth,Janice-san.Your only a bad weapon if you do bad things.However,you have a good soul and your not running around,doing a bunch of mean and bad things to people.Thus,you couldn't be a bad person.So if some fool calls you evil or bad,I hope you'll come to understand such comments to be what they truly are-total lies.And some people fear what they don't understand.Those people were scared of you because they did not understand people that could turn into weapons.So they called you those mean names.They did so out of fear,not because you were actually those things.Our city is home to many weapons and meisters so you are teaching in one of the the best places,if not the best place right now.Most people know about weapons and meisters.You might run into some ignorant ones but mostly everyone has at least a general idea about them.So you won't be called names for the most part there.'' he said.''I'm glad.'' he said and smiled softly.''Oh.Hai.For the lovely Janice-san.'' he said then scooped her up and cradled her in his arms.He then started running back to the helicopter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:34 am

User Image
X
User Image
X
User Image

Janice smiled, Stein has said the nicest words to her that she hasn't heard in years. Janice was grateful that she was his partner. When he picked her up it surprised her and she was too updated on Japanese slang "Wait what is Oh. Hai?" she looked entirely confused. "Well then Oh Hai for Franken Stein!" she said wrapping her arms around his neck as they jumped into the helicopter. "Mission Success!"

X

Abilities:
+(Holding)

Marceline-chan

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:53 am
Tsubaki_The_Blossom

User Image

Franken _ Stein
Played by Marceline-chan

Stein sat Janice in the helicopter gently then got in.He then closed the door.''Hai is japanese for yes.I know both japanese and english.And we did great.Lets go after something abit more difficult next time.'' he said.

{ooc-To hallways or Stein's office now? Or do we go somewhere else?}  
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces