Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission-Dr.Stein & Janice's first mission.* (Completed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Mission Name: Dr.Stein & Janice's first mission

Number of Teams Allowed: 1 (Dr.Stein & Janice)

Enemy/Enemies: 3 Demons

Reward: 3 demon souls.7 weak monster souls

Images (if any):

Summary (up to two detailed paragraphs): After deciding to team up at Lord Death's recommendation,the duo decide to do a mission.There seems to be demons plotting something against the DWMA.Here lies the events that transpire during the mission.

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:36 pm
Tsubaki_The_Blossom

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx''Hm? Oh,hello...I am Dr.Stein.''
''I am a doctor and a teacher.Currently,I mostly teach,and fill in for the nurse at the school I work at.I train students,grade papers,do research,have teacher meetings,as well as train to keep myself in shape.''

User Image

Franken _ Stein
Played by Marceline-chan

Once they had settled on a mission,Stein got them a helicopter.He had watched as they flew to their destination.He knew what the area looked like from in the sky but it was still interesting to see.When the helicopter landed,Stein stepped out then offered his hand to Janice to help her out of the helicopter.Once she was out safely,he started walking into the forest.''Be careful,Janice-san.'' he said.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:18 pm

User Image
X
User Image
Age - 45 ll Weapon - Demon Scythe ll Partner - Franken Stein
X
User Image

Janice kept her nerve untill the helicopter left, then she started to freak out a bit. Janice didn't like the woods they were creepy. She didn't have a phobia of being in them they just creep-ed her out. She sped up her pace and walked next to Stein instinctively holding on to his arm, once she realized what she was doing she came up with something on the top of her head "You're my Meister I won't let any harm come to you Stein! hehe...he...hee" she said sighing after her awkward laugh. Janice would never admit she was creep-ed out. "So Stein what are we looking for exactly?" changing the subject quickly to keep her mind off the creepiness.

{O.O.C: }
X

Abilities:
+ Wavelength: Some meisters are able to eject their soul wavelength and use as a weapon (ex. Black star and Prof. Stein) and weapons utilize this. This move allows Janice to utilize it and electrify the blade of the scythe.
+ Witch hunter: Used during soul resonance, a more powerful blade to aid in killing witches.
+ Demon Hunter: Used during soul resonance, though Janice never learned/ couldn't learn Kishin Hunter she learned Demon hunter.
+ (Holding)
+(Holding)

Marceline-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:48 pm
Tsubaki_The_Blossom

''I am a doctor and a teacher.Currently,I mostly teach,and fill in for the nurse at the school I work at.I train students,grade papers,do research,have teacher meetings,as well as train to keep myself in shape.''

User Image

Franken _ Stein
Played by Marceline-chan

Stein looked at her curiously when she held onto his arm.He the listened as she spoke then nodded.''I will protect you as well,Janice-san.I doubt there's any predators around here so we shouldn't have too much trouble getting there.'' he said,looking at her.''A hideout of some sort.We have to kill three demons that might be plotting against DWMA.'' he said then looked at the trees.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:56 pm

User Image
X
User Image
X
User Image

Janice shook her head at Stein "I am your weapon now, it's my job to protect my Meister.." Janice looked around seeing nothing but dense trees. It was quiet...too quiet for a forest. "Stein don't you think its quiet.." Janice snapped her head back behind them. She sensed something she swear she did. "Its too quiet for a forest.." they continued to walk and walk deeper into the quiet forest, it was almost as if everything died before they arrived.

{O.O.C:Who is going to play these demons? }
X

Abilities:
+ Wavelength: Some meisters are able to eject their soul wavelength and use as a weapon (ex. Black star and Prof. Stein) and weapons utilize this. This move allows Janice to utilize it and electrify the blade of the scythe.
+ Witch hunter: Used during soul resonance, a more powerful blade to aid in killing witches.
+ Demon Hunter: Used during soul resonance, though Janice never learned/ couldn't learn Kishin Hunter she learned Demon hunter.
+ (Holding)
+(Holding)

Marceline-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:04 am
Tsubaki_The_Blossom
ooc-We do,I think.

User Image

Franken _ Stein
Played by Marceline-chan

Stein let her hold onto his arm and listened as she spoke.''Oh,you needn't worry about me so much,Janice-san....One time,I was fighting a strong monster on a mission with some of the teachers.There was a thunder storm and the monster was very fast in the rain.It used a knife to fight and I was wasn't fast enough to avoid it.It stabbed me in the heart and I managed to sow the cuts in my heart using my magic.I had almost closed the cut on my chest but I died leaning against a tree.I floated over my body and I remember feeling an intense need to return to my body.Then lightning struck the tree I was leaning against and me along with it.I came back to life though I took a moment to adjust from floating around to moving using my legs and arms again.That was quite some years ago and since then,I've died two more times and came back once I was jolted by electricity.I had joked with Aislin earlier,that if I looked like I was dead,just jolt me with some electricity and I'd wake up.Of course it needs to be a strong enough jolt but so far its been true.I've learned to move faster and think quicker from it.The school knows how to bring me back to life.But I can't have you dying on me.Your life is more valuable than mine is.I don't know if you'll come back to me,if something happened to you while you were trying to protect me and thats not something I want to risk finding the answer to.I can bring people to life again but its not easy and its tires me out alot.But I'm not letting you die on me cause you felt you needed to protect some old man who may have a screw loose.'' he said softly and chuckled.''But you deserve to live more than I do.Your so beautiful and smart.You could be a model if you wanted.I've been been alone and a burden from the start.I might as well been birthed in the orphanage cause thats how quick my parents gave me away.'' he said and chuckled.When she asked him if he thought it was quiet,he listened for afew moments then nodded.''There's supposed to be birds in this area...'' he said softly.He looked around them again,his hands sparking abit once he saw a person that was looking at them from a distance.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:00 am

User Image
X
User Image
X
User Image

Listening intently to Steins story she just nodded, she ive heard this story about Stein. Some of the older teachers and people of Death City had told her to be wary of Stein for he goes in and out of madness. No I'm not gonna believe that.. Janice put her hand on Steins upper arm and leaned her head on it as they walked "I never knew that Stein...I'll do my up most best to be the best weapon you ever had.."she announced to him. Janice smiled at Steins comment of her becoming a model. "haha...A model? thats a first for someone to say that to me...back in Ireland I worshiped for my fiery red hair by my friends and family..but that was it, that's all anyone saw about my was my hair..I specifically remember when I was a kid I cut my hair my self.." she grasped one end side of her hair, remembering that day "My mother hit my hand till it was black and purple...My parents said it was a gift from the Gods...what gods they were talking about I have no Idea." Janice looked to Stein and smiled "You're not alone anymore..You have Asilin, your daughter, Soul and Maka and now Me! I'll never leave your side Stein." before she could finish her story about herself she saw a man in the distance. He looked black all over and he was just standing there. "Uhmmm Stein..." she said to him softly. "do you want me to Transform..I'm getting a bad feeling from that guy.

{O.O.C:alright }
X

Abilities:
+ (Holding)
+(Holding)

Marceline-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:06 pm
Tsubaki_The_Blossom

User Image

Franken _ Stein
Played by Marceline-chan

''Oh,your hair is very pretty but I think your face is more beautiful than your hair.And I'll do my best to be the best meister you ever had.I'll never give up on you.'' he said.Stein nodded.''Their the only reason I get out of bed.Knowing that I might be able to be of some help to them,the students,and the teachers....Perhaps even of some use to Lord Death and Spirit-senpai,is why I get out of bed to go to school and I still have to repay them for helping me so much.'' he said.He nodded at her question.''Yeah.We're going to face more enemies so lets try to conserve our energy for now.'' he said then held her hand gently.When she turned into a scythe,he spun the weapon in his hand abit.She felt quite light in his hands which was always a good sign with a partner.He charged the head of the scythe with electricity as he ran towards the man.The professor was then surrounded by clones of the man,who were armed with knives.He stopped and looked around,taking note of how many clones their were as he spinned the scythe in his hands quickly.''I think I got just the move for this,Janice-san.The main trick to it is spinning,alright?'' he said,using soulthread stitches on the pole.He then threw the scythe at one of the clones before swing it at the other clones.He felt Dendo yo-yo would be appropriate in this situation.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:05 pm

User Image
X
User Image
X
User Image

Janice smiled and blushed at Steins comment about her being beautiful her heart almost skipped a beat. Janice took Steins hand and turned into her Demon Scythe form she was taller than steins having a dark purple design on her blade. She had two cords hanging down from the top of the blade these cane be used when there are multiple targets, it lengthens and shortens with ease. Janice looked around in her own space, she looked down and of course she was naked. Covering her chest she squealed. "I forgot what it was like to be in a complete weapon form!!" her voice rang as if she was in a closed room, which she was. "Stein there are twelve total around us...they are all that same demon..aren't they.." Janice listened to Stein not knowing what he meant. "Uhm okay.." she said as she prepared herself for what he had in store. She felt stitches on her body looking down they were but they didn't hurt at all. "Alright lets do this Stein."

X

Abilities:
+ (Holding)
+(Holding)

Marceline-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:39 pm
Tsubaki_The_Blossom

User Image

Franken _ Stein
Played by Marceline-chan

Stein chuckled.''Don't worry.I can't even see you unless you decide to show in the reflection.And yes but we'll find the real one.'' he said.As the scythe hit half of the clones,they disappeared.The real one ran up behind him and swung at him with his knife but Stein walked forward and pulled the scythe in his directing quickly.Stein ducked time but the demon didn't react in time and cut one of his arms off.The clones disappeared and Stein shoved him to the ground before braking one of his legs.The only reason the demon stopped screaming was because Stein pressed down on his neck with his shoe,suffocating him.The screaming and yelling could of given them away possibly.He wasn't going to kill the demon before asking Janice so he lifted his foot enough for him the breath abit before suffocating the male in intervals,which was clearly torturing him.''He's not going anywhere,Janice-san.Should we kill him now?'' Stein said casually,turning the bolt in his head clockwise.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:00 am

User Image
X
User Image
X
User Image

As Stein was throwing her around it felt like a symphony, so smooth and graceful moments between the two. Alas they began taking them down one by one until Stein found the real one. He began to torture the beast by only letting it breathe in intervals. Janice showed up in the reflection and looked at Stein, the look on her face wasn't her happy face. "lift your foot so he can breathe Stein.." she said in a cold voice. The scythe then glowed signifying Janice was transforming back into a human. Once Stein did everything Janice walked over to him and leaned close in grabbing what hair he had on top of his head. Since Janice was pulling his hair forward and Stein was pushing him down they could easily break his neck any second. In voice that was low and almost thug street like Janice began to ask him questions. "Where is the hide out that is pursuing the DWMA?....now listen to me closely before you answer..Either you tell me the truth and we let you go...or you lie to me and we kill you its as simple as that..so" Janice pushed a lock of fiery red hair behind her ear to show her sparkling green eye and flawless skin. "Don't you DARE think for a moment I'll go back on my word." she said to the demon. "Now tell me...we don't have all day." she said as she threw his head back down. She walked next to Stein and looked at him and nodded letting him know she had a plan then she grasped his hand to be prepared to turn into weapon form. She looked down to the demon awaiting an answer.

X

Abilities:
+ (Holding)
+(Holding)

Marceline-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:30 am
Tsubaki_The_Blossom

User Image

Franken _ Stein
Played by Marceline-chan

''Aright.'' Stein said,allowing the demon to breath.As he watched her,he couldn't help but be somewhat impressed.Compared to Spirit,she handled the situation with much more skill.He held her hand gently,ready to torture and kill the male the moment he refused.''N-Northeast from here...Under a boulder t-thats against a big tree.'' the scared man said between coughs.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:31 am

User Image
X
User Image
X
User Image

Janice looked to Stein and nodded and looked back at the little demon. Janice's eyes glowed in the light. "Now how can we be sure you're telling the truth?" she said as she leaned into its face with a smile. "how do I know that you won't run and tattle on us that we're coming?" she said before grabbing his throat. " Reassure me you aren't lying...before I decide to kill you right here...right now." she said to the demon. Janice giggled which made the atmosphere even more scary. "I almost forgot to ask that changes the whole ball game." gripping harder on his throat she looked down to him. "Are you with the group that is plotting against the DWMA? those were some exact coordinates you gave us.." she said to the demon

X

Abilities:
+ (Holding)
+(Holding)

Marceline-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:39 pm
Tsubaki_The_Blossom

User Image

Franken _ Stein
Played by Marceline-chan

Stein looked in the sky then around them while Janice questioned the demon.He listened to her as she spoke.She had a lovely voice,even when she was serious.He was only half listening but the male seemed to of answered her first questions well but had an attitude with the last answer to her question.He walked over to him and broke his fingers before braking his elbow.''Change your tone.'' he said.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:57 pm

User Image
X
User Image
X
User Image

Janice narrowed her eyes as the demon screamed in pain from Stein breaking his limbs. The demon looked right into Janice's eyes feeling fear throughout his whole body but shook his head refusing to answer. Janice scoffed. "Not answering is as bad as lying..." without a second of hesitation Janice swung her Scythe blade arm across the demons neck decapitating him. Some of the blood recoiled on to her face without her knowledge. "I'm sorry that I went back on my word...but we needed that information and you were probably gonna do more harm than good in this world." She looked back to Stein "Are you ready to go?" she said with a smile.

X

Abilities:
+ (Holding)
+(Holding)

Marceline-chan

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out