Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
My Nightmare ends, your Slumber begins [Private Mission] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:30 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

"My oh my"
Melanie teased once more, Kain's hand was firmly against the blade which suddenly grew just a little softer and quite wider. Within a blink of an eye, Kain had her right wrist with his left hand as she embraced his waist with her left arm. Almost looking like a dancing couple.
"Why if I don't step aside? would you beat me to de ground like you did when we were kinds? Do you find pleasure on having my face bite the dust over and over until I'm covered by the mud created with my own blood?"
Melanie wanted to kill him, he was so close right now, but someone stole what she wanted from him. She couldn't track his anger. Where was it? The only thing that fueled her existence was stolen by Misty on their last fight.
"C'mon.. say it."
She smirked, not giving away she was startled by this.
"How much you hated me...do your worst... I dare you..."
She teased wishing to see if that would awaken the anger that she had been denied.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:51 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

Just as he expected, the dagger would vanish and within his grip appeared Melanie's wrist. Staring right into her eyes, Kain felt Melanie place her arm around him, embracing him. As she began to talk, Kain thought about using the powers he had just acquired, the chains, to kill Melanie right then and there. It would have been so easy for him to do it, but it wouldn't be him. The more she spoke, the weaker his killing intent became. Once she finished, Kain would raise his free hand and place it gently around Melanie's waist. Embracing her tightly, "I never hated you." Kain would state. "Melanie, we have had a rocky and destructive relationship. We fought one another and competed against one another, but despite all that, I never hated you. Unlike the others, you weren't afraid to speak your mind or call me out on my misgivings. You challenged me every step of the way. You kept me on top of my game, you were my rival, my enemy, my friend. You and I, are so similar." As he said this, Kain had a smile on his face, as this would be the first time he had actually held Melanie like this, that he had actually spoken to her genuinely. "No matter how things may have seemed, I want you to remember that I have always and will continue to love you, my precious sister. So I won't fight you, I won't try and stop you."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:03 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

Melanie frowned, she did not expect, nor wanted Kain's response. She held him tighter, closer. Her face dangerously near his, defying his personal space.
"You know it would be easy for me to just kill you off right now at this distance..."
She menaced, yet there was a hint of fear within her voice. She depended on the wrath she inspired others to keep her momentum going, her strength was her oponent's wrath. but... having seen him grown since so little... for the little brat to actually held her like this... speak to her like this. It would shake her world. Still, she was fierce and adamant. She would not go down, not like this. Her eyes became murderous, but without any will to kill her, Kain left her with nothing to work on.
"I would kill you... and then I would go after your wife... have her hold a slow and painful death... just like the beating's you've given me since children...I doubt your little princes could put up with half the things you've put me through..."
She wanted to provoke him, she needed it... without it she felt... defenseless, resource less. This lingering feeling, of those who were kind to her before Kain... it was too painful to remember. She did not want to. She had to make Kain angry again.
"I'll even break your little kid, bone by bone...until he screams like a little girl..."
She targeted Kain's family, a low blow, trying to arise the most negative of Kain's reactions, she wasn't blind to his devotion and overprotection to them. Surely that had to trigger something.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:13 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

Hearing Melanie threaten both Shira and Kai, Kain would tighten his grip on her, "Melanie, stop!" he shouted. "This is not you. No matter how much you hated me, you were never the type to involve innocent people. I know this isn't who you truly are. So stop. Stop trying to force me to hate you. I will never hate you." Kain told her before leaning back and smiling. Letting go of her, Kain would step back and spread his arms, letting Melanie know that he was completely defenseless. "But if you still wish to seek revenge, then take it out on me, not my wife or your nephew. Focus all your hate and anger towards me."

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:24 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

She hated it, She hated it so much. Why did Kain acted like this? Why now? why not just run at her and try to kill her? why WHY?!
"Tch!..."
As Kain let go of her and started preaching she wasn't like this she grinned deviously.
"If I weren't you wouldn't had left me to rot on that prison Kaine. You would had isolated me from the world like some sort of plague... stop fooling yourself, this is a battlefield not a tea party"
Melanie braced herself before rushing against Kain's chest with a straight arm trust. Kain would had to be careful with this, she might have become weaker due to her kindness, but she still held enough strength to break every single bone on his body if he wasn't careful. She tried to break his chest, blast his heart away. Maybe that would make the pain within her own chest to go away.
"shut up... shut up!!! SHUT UP!!"
Now blinded by her own rage, yet at the same time empowered by it. Melanie makes her move and tries to erase Kain's torso with her arm thrust.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:42 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

Just as he promised, Kain didn't make a move against Melanie. He let her attack his chest with all her might, as her hand made contact with him, Kain could feel his ribs breaking off and puncturing his lungs. If he hadn't been a shinku, that punch would have tore right through his chest and killed him instantly. Despite not doing that, it still managed to severely injure the man, as he fell to his knees, coughing up blood. "I....won't..fight you." he spoke as blood came spurting from his mouth. "Melanie."

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:12 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

"Why? WHY?!"
Melanie seemed to be even more irritated, she grabbed Kain by the neck of his shirt holding him up as she looked at him in the eye.
"Why are you denying me this? why are you acting like you're so nice all of a sudden? where's all that Shira's more important than you? or your mocking? You're even denying me the satisfaction of revenge?"
Melanie was frustrated now, trapped. she couldn't make him angry and now she couldn't even force him to fight? Her free fist was clenching and shaking. She was afraid now.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:51 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

As Melanie grabbed him by the neck of his shirt, Kain would reach over and place his hand on top of her, staring directly at her. "Melanie, that was the past. That was who I used to be. I changed." Kain stopped momentarily to catch his breath. "Shira is still important to me, but so too is my family. All my sisters, from Misty to you. I'm sorry that I never got the chance to show you, how much you meant to me." Coughing up a little more blood, Kain found his strength slowly returning to him, "As your brother, it is my responsibility to guide you down the right path. I will not let you succumb to hate. I won't let you travel down the path of revenge. I will show you that I am no longer the boy you think I am."

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:13 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

Her eyes began shedding tears, her chest burned, so bad, this painful feeling. Yearning. it would be the closest she would ever be to being sober. Her body trembled, she couldn't take it anymore. If Kain didn't do anything. She would kill him right there.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:43 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

Kain could see the pain in Melanie's face. It was clear that his actions were hurting her and not wanting to see his sister go through such a thing, Kain would do what he had to do in order to save her. Embracing her once more, Kain smiled and patted her head, "I'm sorry, that we ended up this way, hopefully, in another life we will be able to overcome our differences and become a true family." Kain stated, almost sounding as if he knew that he may die. "I love you, Melanie, just remember that." he added before raising his hand and with all his might, hit her in the back of the neck, knocking the girl out. Placing her body on the ground, Kain stared down. "Live on and find your way back to the light." he whispered before leaving the girl there and heading off once more.

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:05 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

With Melanie out of the way, all what was left was to eithre go through the river or walk his way towards the castle at the distance. No matter the route, the closer he got, the more he felt he could be killed at any instant. A normal reaction given the intense killing intent that haunted that castle.

----------------> Go through River
----------------> Walk by foot.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:21 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

Leaving Melanie behind, Kain found himself confronted by two paths, one seemed to have been a path through the river, while the other was a straight path to the castle in the distance. Without any sort of hesitation, Kain chose to walk by foot, to the castle. Although he felt the immense killing intent that was present all around him, Kain showed no fear. "Lets just get this over with." he muttered.

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:11 am
User Image

A large wavelength manifested before Kain, an enormous beast you couldn't believe have not seen earlier. It appeared the palace was covered within a protective field.
The killing intent was drowning, concentrated over that area. Kain would find himself surrounded by madness. Devouring him.

----------------> Stay
----------------> Leave the force field to get some air.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:27 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

Watching as the beast appeared before him, Kain could feel the madness surrounding him, consuming him, but he would not be deterred. His encounter with Melanie had helped the man, keep sight of who he was and what he was fighting for. Gazing upon the beast, Kain showed no fear or hesitation as he spoke. "Stand aside or die." he commanded.

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image

The colossal beast did not acknowledged Kain's words or his existence at all. It would seem it constantly tried to break the palace walls. Trying to break in.
Should kain focus on the entrances, he could se a silhouette. There was a man, and that gigantic beast was the mere manifestation of it's wavelength. Christoph...  
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff