Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
My Nightmare ends, your Slumber begins [Private Mission] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:00 pm
Number of Teams Allowed: 1 (Future Kain)

Enemy/Enemies: 5

Reward: Freedom

Images (if any):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Summary (up to two detailed paragraphs):

With the war raging silently at the distopian future of Death city, Kain find himself victim of the grief after loosing not only Zoey but his child as well. He begans questioning his sanity and motives. Why wasn't he able to stop it?
Why did he left them be taken away?
Strange things begin happening in the palace, such as whishpers he hears at the halls of Zoey calling out for him.
The stress is too much for it keeps taking out the best of him. With all of his adoptive family gone, Despair can only rely on Shira for comfort and council, yet as they both have enough to deal with, he decides to face this alone and end this nightmare that torments him once and for all. And so he ventures to the place where everything started, Sector Two, where Zoey was taken from him. Only to find out there was more to Misty and Larah's disappearance with the hostile saint than meets the eye.
Would he be able to ease his mind? or the Nightmare would devour him as well?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:31 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

It had been around two weeks since Kain lost his sister and Atlas kidnapped his son, Kai. For the entirety of those weeks, Kain searched for any signs of Atlas, of Kai. He went on rampages through several of Atlas' Army Camps, killing and destroying everything that dared to block his path. Searching for Kai was the only thing he could do in order to stop him from thinking about Zoey's Death or the fact that Shira was in pain. He never felt so powerless. As the days passed, Kain would begin hearing Zoey's voice, calling out to him. Disillusioned and desperate, Kain followed the voices, which led him back to Death City, more specifically, Section Two, where Zoey had been killed "Why? Why am I here?" the man asked aloud.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:01 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

The laugh that years back warmed up his heart would haunt him now on his solitude within sector two.
Zoey's cheerful laugh would echoe faintly through the debris of this forsaken land. Guiding him on a direction he didn't loved. A direction he even forbade anyone from entering, the place where her body was spotted for the last time. Which was also the spot in which Misty and Larah disappeared along with Melanie when they faced Christoph, the murderer.
The place in which he lost every single one of his family.

The laughs would guide him, haunt him into following or forever be pre of the "what if?"

As he reached the spot however, there was a silhouette. Which froze him solid. It was Zoey, her dark silhouette would only reflect her white grin, staring at him with unseen eyes as she kept laughing cheerfully.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:28 am
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

Seeing Zoey's silhouette, Kain was at a loss of words. He didn't know whether this was real or a illusion. Was his mind playing tricks on him? was he finally going insane? It would only make sense for him to finally lose himself. "Zoey?" he called out. "Zoey, is that really you?"

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:11 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

The silhouette continued laughing, cheerfully waltzing on Kain's direction. Zoey's laugh haunted the shinku's mind and body. Resonating within his skull through his spine. There she was, his dear sister, she was closer, and closer, shedding a few tears as her eyes finally met with Kain's, yet she was still smiling as if those tears were of joy.

The silhouette extended her arms at Kain,

------> Embrace Zoey

------> Run away.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:26 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

Kain was paralyzed, he knew that this couldn't be possible, he saw Zoey die. Then how could she be here with him now. Deep down he knew this wasn't real, but he didn't care. Even if she was just a figment of his imagination. At this very moment, she was real to him. Without any hesitation, Kain walked forwards and hugged his sister. "Zoey, I miss you."

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:43 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

Holding onto his dear sister it would seem everything was alright, but as soon as Zoey's arms would embrace Kain as well, he would feel no warmth but cold. His head dizzy it was as if everything lost all sense or purpose and so Kain began falling from reallity and disappeared along with Zoey. Falling into his own madness into the nightmare that Christoph and Misty had Started.

------> Give into Madness (become mad, unstable.)

------> Fight for Zoey's sake (try to keep yourself sane)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:53 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

As his head began to pound and he found himself becoming disoriented and nauseous, he could feel his madness starting to take over. Ever since Zoey's death and Kai's kidnapping, Kain had tried his best to keep himself calm and composed, knowing that should he give in to his hate and rage, his madness would consume him and he would cease to be himself. "No! I can't let it beat me. I need to stay in control. For Kai, for Shira!" Kain screamed out as he grabbed his head.

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:47 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

Zoey's figure faded into dust as soon as Kain let go of her, his mind was exploding and so was his rage, as if he was about to be swallowed by her own madness. But he fought, kain fought with all of his mind. Ditching Zoey away as he focused on Kain, Shira, the one's who were real... the ones who should be waiting for him back home.

The pain stopped, for now. And Kain soon realized he wasn't on Sector Two anymore. This was... a different place.

The place while it bursted with tranquility, it was stained with bloodlust. Kain could swear this place was hostile and there were more than one presence in the area. But what to do? Where to go?
On the distance it seemed there was some sort of palace or mansion which was the center or core of all this place, surely there would be some answers. But how to get there?
So far there seemed to be 3 different ways to get there.

------> Go through the bridge

------> Go through the ruins

------> Go through the river

------> Stay there. And think.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:17 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

As Kain started to slowly come back to his senses, it would be too late, as he found himself transported to some unknown location. Section Two was gone, all of Death City was gone. Taking a second to recompose himself and breath, Kain's senses would go haywire as multiple presences could be felt. While this place seemed peaceful and calm, there as something dangerous about it, something ominous. Observing his surroundings, Kain saw that there was a tall palace close by and there were many paths he could take to get to it, but which one. Eyeing the options available, Kain chose the one that was the shortest and would require less energy to expend. He chose the bridge. Without skipping a beat, the man would dash off towards the bridge with incredible speeds.

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:14 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

While Kain bursted full speed he would manage to reach the bridge, however just as soon as he did he would feel a strong force would seem to entrap him. The feeling was similar as when he was abducted to this place, all of his anger weighted and preyed upon him.

Kain fought the first wave, and so his conviction was strong, it would take him time yet he would eventually manage to free himself, but at what cost?

----> Lose all your abilities but 1,

Upon releasing himself, next thing he knew a giant chain with 3 bladed ends would trap his torso and started pulling him towards the center of the bridge in which a figure viciously awaited for him.

----> Give in ( and probably get hurt... alot)
----> Fight the chains ( and free yourself)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:25 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

Despite being bound by the chains, Kain kept a calm composure. He was too well trained and had too much experience to start panicking and fretting over this situation. As he began to be pulled towards the center of the bridge, Kain would move his hands towards his side and near his pistols. The moment his hand touched the butt of his guns, Kain's spiritual energy would concentrate into them and he would fire them off. The explosive force of the blasts would be more than enough to pull the man back and snap himself free of the chains. Landing on the ground, Kain then pointed one of the guns at the figure that was behind the chains, who was located at the center of the bridge as well. "Ravus Blast" pulling the trigger, a large mass of energy would be released from the gun, taking the form of a massive raven, which would coming shooting at the figure.

OOC: Seeing as this Kain had no abilities to begin with, I'm giving him one of the present Kain's abilities as the 1 he keeps, Spiritual/Soul Wavelength Manipulation.

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:00 pm
The Reticent Harlequin
No problemo.

User Image

"Tch! Ze human has some nerve..."

The owner of said chain would claim with disgust while shaking the dust off from her figure once the impact faded. The curtain of dust would reveal the female figure and the chain returning to her back.

"What zo we have here? mmm?"

The thick french accent would make it harder to identify, the golden eyes would buy more time for Kain to process who she was.

Still that cocky grin, and the way she expressed her wish to mop the floor with Kain's face without saying a word would eventually give Kain the answer of who she was. But... her sister looked... different.

"Now now, be a good boy, lay down and die."

She cooed Kain, her voice soothing. The chains would rise once more and would attempt to aprehend Kain once again. Yet Misty didn't seem to identify Kain... or simple she wished to finish what they've started at Death Mansion.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:18 pm
        User Image

oOoK A I N oOo

Kain watched as the woman emerged from the dust, unharmed. She went on to speak in what he could only guess was a french accent. A strong one at that. He didn't recognize this woman, but something within him, warned him to be on guard. However, the more he observed her, noticing her eye color and that same old cocky and egotistical grin, the more he figured out the identity of this strange woman. "Misty?" Kain asked as the woman attacked him once more, with her chains. Not knowing whether or not this is truly Misty, Kain would think of a less...harmful way to take care of her. Dodging the chains, Kain ran towards the woman, firing off more blasts, but this time they were aimed at the chains and not the woman. "Is that really you?"

OOC:

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:24 pm
The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

The more he got closer to the woman the more he could examine her features, her clothing seemed shattered recently, and a more careful inspection of her skin would show a few bruises. It was safe to assume his first shot hit, yet the resistance of the woman and how "casual" she acted about it warned him about her strength or at least her ability to tank that sort of damage.

"Mmm?"

She cooed sweetly as Kain called upon her name.

"Yes darling?"

The chains would make her flinch however, once the bullets hit them. While it wasn't as obvious, rather a split half of a second, for someone as trained as Kain, should he put attention, would know she wasn't an illusion, she could feel. Just as much as he could.

"Zo you lost something darling? Zo you want me to help you find it?"

The sweetest of smiles would display upon her lips, yet, there was no sweetness or kindness in her. Kain knew her since a little girl and could smell her hostility from miles away, she was one of those sources he felt earlier which stained this place with bloodlust.

There was little time, for even her presence was a distraction. Behind Kain, two chains would erupt from the ground and attempt to ram their claws into his back.

-Flashback-

The figure of a young girl would land upon the floor forcefully, at the very least showing she had fallen or rather be thrown. As she got on her feet, a particular frown and a delicious rage would glow from the eyes of the little brunette, as it appeared she had her butt handed to her, by no other than Kain.

"You're too sloopy! I could see your move hours ago."

A younger Kain's voice would echoe on Kain's head, as if he was watching a movie playing inside his head.

Misty cursed, getting a grip of herself as she would stand once again, regardless of how bruised she was and would just jump at Kain with everything she had, only to be played with by the young shinku, like a toy.
Holding her with a reversal grapple, Kain even smirked deviously as he did not finished the throw, letting her struggle, tempting her to do something unexpected. Yet Misty only tried to fight her with her own brawn which compared to Kain was lauhable.

"You're too stuborn and predictable... can't you be a little more entertaining? Hey! I got an Idea... pull a magic trick, tell scarlet to teach you one."

Kain provoked her, while it would only add more distraction to the young brunettes already short concentration span. It was that rage within her eyes which called out for him. It was like a wildfire, something he wished to unleash, there was some mystery within it. Every time Misty lost her temper it was as if he could see her how she truly was... or that he could peek at something within her soul. Like another person from another time.
Still, Kain got bored, she was too stuborn, and for that she had to be punished... humiliated.
Kain grinned deviously before stealing the brunette's lips. Causing her eyes to widen and to loose her concentration and footing and so, the grapple and the throw would end up the match slamming her against the ground to knock her air out.

She panted, frustrated, exhausted, flustered. Kain contemplated her on the floor, that wildfire he desired to set free. Like a bird in a cage of gold.

"I must confess, you're a better kisser than a fighter... why not trying to be a housewife... if you think it's still to hard for you I'll let you be my maid... you can start by cleaning up my room and washing my clothes after you get up hahahaha"

it would seem While young Kain and Misty shared a love/hate relationship as siblings. As Kain wasn't as soft and comprehensive with her as he was with Zoey.

"Little bird don't get distracted on your daydreams~<3"

Chanted Misty sweetly as he would meet a chain rising from the ground running towards Kain attempting to snatch his face.

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff