Goblet of Fire
View Results

Ceribri

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:51 am
My favorite is PoA. I am the ultimate complainer of this one anyway, because they left out any trace of explanation for Marauders' Map. I'm the only one in my family that got the references to them b/c only I've read the books. I was the commentator in this one. I mean, nobody got why Lupin knew that A) It was a map, and B)Lupin and Sirius knew each other, and C)Sirius knew it was a map but was locked away for something like 12 years in Azkaban. Plus why Harry (more importantly, his dad) had a stag patronus. That was just random. Oh, and how all three knew Peter Pettigrew. Sheesh, this one took half an hour to explain. Plus the fact that Dumbledore seemed like he wanted to kill Harry, which seemed more of a Snape-ish thing, and he also sounded like he had a cold the whole time. Oh, and Myrtle seemed a bit unlike her dreary self. It was disturbing. o.0

As for the first two, I can't really complain that much. They were quite on point much of the time. I can understand why they left out all the challenges with PS/SS, though I though Snape's was important.

As to GoF....what the heck did they do to it???? They massacred it! It never fit smoothly once! Quidditch, gone. Winky, Dobby, S.P.E.W. sub-plot, gone. What happened to the maze?? It's not /supposed/ to be alive. I really wanted to see a sphinx, too. I know they left out more, but I ranted about PoA so long that I used a lot of effort to keep from picking the book through..again. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:05 am
Actually the Chamber of Secrets.. I think that is the badest movie.. but they made it really good! But in GoF Harry is a much better actor than in the first movies.. He gets better he is soon good!  

ibrahimovic

Snowlight Silent Night

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:12 pm
i like the first one its the only one that was closest to the book  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items