(.Shenoby.Xafyra.)

Dapper Raider

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:47 am
Hey guyz,
I was wondering what you ppls' fav movie was? Mine still is Movie numero 3!! I loved the 4th one too, but felt it was abit jumbled up & practically zero "smooth" transmission between scenez (thats just me thinking ofcourse). I kinda had to take the "commentator" role for my couzins and Friends (who haven't read the fourth one) every single time we went to watch the movie rofl ! I guess what I am saying is it was hard for those who didnt read to follow...Also, I felt there were some scenes that could have been ommitted and some other scenes that should have been on it...like instead of showing harry's dream 4 timez, they could have put WINKY in neutral !! anyhow, over all I'll say they did an awesome job in at least keeping the storyline parallel to the book...as much as humanly possible I guess. I mean it must have been super hard to cram in that gigantic book in that small space of time (no wonder everything seemed so crammed...I personally wouldn't have minded a 3 hour movie really lol )!! So for that me hats off for them!!...but as a D.ie-Hard H.P nutter, I still bought it yesterday lol!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:43 am
Probably three because, well...sirius! AND lupin rock, but then Daniel Radcliffe i the fourth.. heart eek heart ionno... stressed  

[priori.incantatem]

(.Shenoby.Xafyra.)

Dapper Raider

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:00 pm
heh...decisions decisions!! pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:10 pm
I'm most definitely a fan of the Goblet of Fire movie. I really want to see the Order of the Pheonix but I don't want to see Sirius die. crying Either way, I want to see the next movie.  

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

(.Shenoby.Xafyra.)

Dapper Raider

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:06 pm
Yeah! I cant wait to see how it turns out... heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:07 pm
shenoby_xafyra
Yeah! I cant wait to see how it turns out... heart

me either...but i am kind of nervous that they might ruin it.....because i really liked the 3rd and 4th movies but the 5th one is so long.....and even in the 3rd one they left out some important things.....  

iluvredties

(.Shenoby.Xafyra.)

Dapper Raider

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:06 am
Yeah true! I guess it was like that since the beginning. I mean the whole "them leaving out stuff scream "...Heck I thought they left out important parts when the first movie came out too... xp but as you kinda get used to the movie format of things, you see why things were left out and stuff. So in that case, I thought the 3rd one was more sensible in leaving out things than the fourth lets just say 3nodding

And yeah, I totally agree wit you i luvredties! I am nervous about the next one too. I mean seriously, if they ruin it... I am so crying! stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:09 pm
I'm pretty confident that they'll make it as true as they can. Otherwise, they will have some pretty angry fans. (Like me. xd )  

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

chocolate_mango

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:02 pm
THE 5TH MOVIE (even though it didn't come out yet, but people have instincts)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:53 pm
I really enjoyed the 2nd and 4th movies. Mostly the 2nd movie because they're so darn cute!!  

Keleos_Dragonwater

Fionna-Rose

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:42 am
yea my favorite is the Goblet of Fire so far, hopefully Order of the Phoenix is going to be better....i like Tonks and Luna  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:54 am
my favorite is the 4th biggrin and maybe the 2nd movie  

maradhel_kiel

Kadance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:24 am
The 4th one... did you see harry with his shirt off in a bath full of bubbles? The 4th one. Definately the 4th one.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:16 pm
Kadance
The 4th one... did you see harry with his shirt off in a bath full of bubbles? The 4th one. Definately the 4th one.
rofl  

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kaywyn_Adama

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:41 am
I miss the old dumbledore. *pouts* Otherwise I like the third one the best for some odd reason  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff