Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:25 am
The one in Stargazer, second stage...
the pilot in Blu ******** idiot...
she utterly destroyed a perfectly good MS....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:49 pm
i think one of my favorite deaths is from 8th MS team when Norris (gouf custom pilot)died by getting cut in half by the ez8. i like it because it was an honorable. even though he died he still completed the mission by destroying the last guntank.  

Raver_Ninja_925

Dasike

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:53 am
Funnyist death: Yuna+GOUF xd
Saddest Death(s): The 3 M1 Pilots in SEED one of them killed a GuAIZ after being stabbed by the beam shield claws.
Kamille's mom that was pretty upsetting to watch.
The Duel and the Raider, that was sheer luck XD who's the better shot....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:09 am
Dasike
Funnyist death: Yuna+GOUF xd

User Image

I concur.  

ChibiDuo

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:19 am
wow, this place is dead.

anyway, to clear up Treize's suicide, he died because he was a figurehead. I think the biggest reason for this decision was the OZ takeover of the colony after Barge was destroyed. People fought in his name as long as they thought he was alive, whether or not they followed the same principles of combat he did, and so to remove their fighting spirit he allowed himself to be killed by a Gundam. Though with the acts and stages, I have to suspect he planned such things similarly from the beginning. Zechs used the Libra in order to instill fear in Earth from the wrath of space, too >>.

as for most bleary-eyed deaths, i'd have to say Bernie. damn, did i cry. Norris's death was awesome though, that whole fight scene was spectacular. I think Quess's death was interesting, mostly cause the most huge-a** mobile armor got destroyed by a tiny little 'nade.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:31 pm
Scirocco, Kamille Plane mode into the cockpit. a nice touch I do say.  

Sith_Lord_Steve

Rouzeki Tadayoi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:13 pm
Favorite Death for me was Watching Rau La Creuset Get Impaled by Kira, only to survive long enough to get obliterated by a low-power G.E.N.S.I.S. Shot.
2nd Place: Chan Agi Gettting owned by Hathaway Noa.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:02 pm
Mwu's death in SEED.

...yeah, "death" D:  

solarhalfbreed

GreyFox10S

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:53 pm
Sith_Lord_Steve
Scirocco, Kamille Plane mode into the cockpit. a nice touch I do say.

lol, i thought that was funny  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:11 pm
Scirocco... 'cause I really did not see that coming. Everyone else politely blew up...  

PirateEire

Cyrus Adler

Distinct Conversationalist

10,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:40 pm
Kycillia Zabi's death by rocket fire.

The b***h had it coming. The entire Zabi family had it coming, but that b***h specifically had it coming.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:56 pm
the tragic death of Four  

Shiro495

RauLeCreuset666

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:13 pm
Sircocco: Because he owned Camille on the way out (it is an improvement, really) and I did not see it comming at all. I have to agree with PirateEire, everyone else just politely blew up , but that is not for Master Pappy. 3nodding

Rau: I loved Rau's character, it was good to have a villian that was ustterly out of his mind. And his haunting smile as he died was just perfect. Read a The Crucible on fanfiction.net for an awesome telling of those last moments. 3nodding

Char and Amuro for making going out in a flask of multi-colored sparkels look cool. pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:46 am
The Tragic death of Lockon Stratos, who gave away everything so he could have his revenge.  

SoundBlast

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers