Submit

char or miliardo
  char
  miliardo
  it would be a draw because they are both equal in skill
View Results

Gelenor the Blood Knight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:10 pm
no i am basing this whole fight off of just the names of ms i have never seen. yes i have. i have seeb: moblie siut gundam, 8th ms team, gundam 0080, gundam 0083, g gundam, gundam wing, gundam wing endless waltz, char's counterattack, gundam seed, and gundam seed destiny. the zero system is the wing equivalent of a newtype because on the freaken show it said that it can predict the enemy's movements. oh and by the way they are called series not episodes idiot.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:32 pm
Ophiuchus
gundam fan zero
well the reason that char has shot down more than miliardo is because he is older and has been in more battles which gives him more experience yes , but that does not make him a better pilot. and if is able to take down mobile dolls which have a faster reaction time than newtypes then i think he can take the funnels down. i am not just defending miliardo it is just that everyone here thinks that char is better just because he is a new type. well i would like to see char master the zero system. which personally i don't think he could do
Dude. A n00b pilot can kill a mobile doll. They all have the same program. You'd learn how they react to a situation, then use that to your advantage as they all fight the same way.
Plus, being in more battles doesn't mean you kill more. We see in 0080, Bernard Wiseman is in 2 battles. He kills a grand total of 0 units, and disables 1.
Misha fights in 2 battles, and kills an undefined number of mobilesuits over the number of 10. A number of battles does not determine one's ability on the battlefield. One's mobile suit plays a role, as does one's skill. NewTypes are definitely more skilled than MOBILE DOLLS, for ******** sake.
Plus you conveniently ignored all the other masses of advantages Char has over your precious COPY-BOY.
*claps* Well put.  

Red_knightm

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:40 pm
gundam fan zero
no i am basing this whole fight off of just the names of ms i have never seen. yes i have. i have seeb: moblie siut gundam, 8th ms team, gundam 0080, gundam 0083, g gundam, gundam wing, gundam wing endless waltz, char's counterattack, gundam seed, and gundam seed destiny. the zero system is the wing equivalent of a newtype because on the freaken show it said that it can predict the enemy's movements. oh and by the way they are called series not episodes idiot.
stare I think he knows they are series, no need to call him an idiot, if we were calling names, they would have done it first. I don't think we can make it anymore clear that being a newtype is better then mastering the zero system. Sides if Char had the chance to master the Zero Sytem, I think he could do it in a day or two.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:55 pm
gundam fan zero

and you still think Sasabi is a fair match for Epyon...
and by the way, the ability to predict other people`s movement is not the same as reading someone else`s brainwave
as well, I seen more, read more, experienced more stuff about Gundams than you have
as well, calling someone an idiot based on the term I used? Then can I call you a noob for the lack of grammar?  

Vivio1412

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:36 pm
And you're still ignoring the plain MS v MS advantages Char has over Zechs.
If you can go back, read them, then come back and admit you were wrong, we'll appreciate it. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:56 pm
ok first of all epyon is not screwed if it fights sazabi it is fast enough to get in close and if that happens then epyon has an advantage. by the way how do you know that you have experienced more about gundam thean me? you do not know me so there is no way for you to know that. also if this fight were to take place on earth then char could not use his funnels. i have yet to see a ms that can use funnels in the atmosphere except in gundam seed destiny.  

Gelenor the Blood Knight

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:18 pm
gundam fan zero
ok first of all epyon is not screwed if it fights sazabi it is fast enough to get in close and if that happens then epyon has an advantage. by the way how do you know that you have experienced more about gundam thean me? you do not know me so there is no way for you to know that. also if this fight were to take place on earth then char could not use his funnels. i have yet to see a ms that can use funnels in the atmosphere except in gundam seed destiny.
Both mobile suits are of the same speed. For Epyon to "get in close", Char has to WANT it to happen. And even in an area where funnels cannoy be used, Char has 2 guns. Zechs has 0. They have range.

Give up and admit defeat.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:59 pm
Ophiuchus
gundam fan zero
Both mobile suits are of the same speed. For Epyon to "get in close", Char has to WANT it to happen. And even in an area where funnels cannoy be used, Char has 2 guns. Zechs has 0. They have range.

Give up and admit defeat.

he won't...  

Vivio1412

Gelenor the Blood Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:18 pm
that is very true i am stubborn as all hell  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:22 pm
gundam fan zero
that is very true i am stupid as all hell

Fixed.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:07 pm
I'd just like to add...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:52 am
that is an awsome pic  

Gelenor the Blood Knight

VenomGundam

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:10 am
nice text from gundam seed online?
anyway why tallgeese 3 eypion is way better i mean sliced a station/cannon in half well kinda anyway i voted for my man zechs  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:22 pm
finally  

Gelenor the Blood Knight

NowhereManXP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:45 pm
Finally what? VenomGundam offered no evidence to contradict our points, either.  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff