Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:01 am
Yasira
Eisbaer
I think its' because the youth really have no idea what they're doing. I can guarantee you that half of the people who wear pentacles right now (who call them pentagrams >_<) don't even know what they really are.

That's the point. They don't know what they're wearing...

I know. It's so *insert swear word here* stupid. "OMG IM GOTH HAHALMAO" and they don't e... ragh. At least I took the time to find out WTF it was before i even bought one.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:08 am
@!GreenEngime!: Rammstein also got blamed for the Columbine shootings. The shooters were big fans of Rammstein and I guess they were listening to Du Hast while they attacked to keep themselves "edgy". I believe the band's statement was "We have our own children that we strive to raise with non-violent behavior. This is a tradegy and we do mourn. But we can not help who listens to our music. It is not our fault."

Anyway, with the whole kids who have no clue what they're doing....I see that a lot. There are so many "goth" kids at my school, it's so funny and not at the same time. They believe because they only wear black and because their favorite song is Dragula by Rob Zombie, that they're obviously gothic. I'll admit it...I only have the most minimialistic clue of what a pentacle stands for. Which is more than those kids know. I get called "punk" because of how I dress. sweatdrop Yeah...I don't dress near punk and my attitude and beliefs aren't near it either. But today's teens are rather stupid when it comes to stuff like this.  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:02 pm
@Gekreuzigt: Yeah, that too. I'm a big fan of Rammstein, and I just like their songs (and maybe the band members, too ninja ). But this case seems to be really very similiar to this OOMPH! thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:16 am
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Anyway, with the whole kids who have no clue what they're doing....I see that a lot. There are so many "goth" kids at my school, it's so funny and not at the same time. They believe because they only wear black and because their favorite song is Dragula by Rob Zombie, that they're obviously gothic. I'll admit it...I only have the most minimialistic clue of what a pentacle stands for. Which is more than those kids know. I get called "punk" because of how I dress. sweatdrop Yeah...I don't dress near punk and my attitude and beliefs aren't near it either. But today's teens are rather stupid when it comes to stuff like this.

rofl
People here are calling me "Zecke" xd
When I had to colour my hair black I was a Satanist in their eyes... and now, ca. 5 years after that they're calling me Zecke... It's very funny to see them laughing after they shouted Zecke to me on the street xd  

Yasira

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

Top-hat-Kruspe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:23 am
i always got the opposite message from Oomph. they never mention the devil. they mention a bunch of other freaky s**t in their old albums but thats why i like them.

pfft the devil is overrated anyway  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:21 pm
Oomph? Satanic?
Hah! Good one.
What the hell has THAT chick been smoking?
Anyway, yeah. The band doesn't even sound religious to me.

Sexual Spork

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:00 pm
Sexual Spork
Oomph? Satanic?
Hah! Good one.
What the hell has THAT chick been smoking?
Anyway, yeah. The band doesn't even sound religious to me.

...they're not but their songs do have a strong religious theme. look up "Feiert das Kreuz", "Dein Feuer", and "Der Neue Gott" to name a few.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:03 am
oh christ this is just like a forum i read one time on rammstein. how the hell can oomph be satanic?

yeah and i bet that 15 year old thinks shes so goth and satanic that she shits bats.

i hate kids of today...that was off topic i just needed to say that  

Top-hat-Kruspe

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:48 am
Top-hat-Kruspe
yeah and i bet that 15 year old thinks shes so goth and satanic that she shits bats.

xd I'm sorry, that was just so funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:29 am
Top-hat-Kruspe

i hate kids of today...that was off topic i just needed to say that

Indeed ">_>  

Yasira

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

The Kinky Slinky

Hygienic Genius

5,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:04 am
This is the first comment I've ever heard about Oomph.
I'm amazed.
She'll be out of the satanic stage in about 6 months and will move onto the Naked Brothers Band just like any other teenager these days.  
The OOMPH! Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff