Welcome to Gaia! ::

L.O.L. ~Legion of Literates~ A whole new level of adventure

Back to Guilds

Reply ........................Life's Little Save Point [[Start Here]]......................
LOAS and the such Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Romeo for Tay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:47 pm
Well, Kiki here has been utterly frustrated with her internet, and I apologize, MORE THAN ANYTHING, that I haven't been around. But today I also went and caught up on a lot of things, GOT DSL FINALLY, and will be around more. Much more. I hope.

But anyway, I'm sorry everyone! ;.; <---Tears of joy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:51 pm
Well I finally got my dsl back so I am around as well, geez I've been gone for a week, i seriously though it'd be less then that, but oh well, can't do much about it, now can I haha. Well anyways welcome back kiki, hope to see you around as well ^_^.  

Mortal Being
Captain

Sariel Edwards

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:42 pm
I ask you not be be gentle with me, I have not forgotten you.... I have been in the hospital this weekend, going to be for sometime and as I am sure most of you can imagine, the internet is hard to come by...
Once I am out of this white prison I will return for a longer span then an hour, should I not return longer then that please cherish the ime we have together. I will be fine- Sariel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:54 pm
Ah sad to hear man, but well I do hope you well in the hospital, and I know you'll be fine (because you said you would be, and i am keeping you to it haha ^_^) So yeah take care man, and we'll hopefully provide the sanctuary that you can seek relief from once you've been released from your white prison. May the cell never capture you again, and be free as a healthy doe on a midsummer day. When you come back, we shall rejoice ^_^

So again, take care of yourself man.  

Mortal Being
Captain

Serena-chan
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:37 pm
I'm not (hmm possibly) dead! But I've missed so much I don't even know where to begin hehe... I just wanted to post something to report my (possible) revival.  
........................Life's Little Save Point [[Start Here]]......................

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games