Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:32 am
Kasumi looked noticing the small girl about to run into her. Without thinking or even notocing she changed into a husky adult as the young husky pup rested on the adults back. The husky ran off to the right a little bit and stood there. It wasn't long before she had noticed she just did that in public. She was mad enonguh for having let Scar know but now this?!

The husky pup fell off of the husky adult's back and laid on the ground still asleep. The adult changed back into the long black haired women. Kasumi knelt down by Joy and smiled and looked around for a moment almost in shock. 'I could have sowrn this is the place I came out from, after my fight with Scar. It has to be!' Kasumi thought as she picked up the young pup in her arms. The expression on her face seemed to show that she was a bit worried about something, though no one there would know why. Kasumi sighed and shook her head slightly as if tossing what just happened aside.

"I'm sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention."

Kasumi bowed slightly to the young girl while trying not to awaken the young pup. She felt a bit bad for not paying attention though usally she never had these problems before, well not in public, at the office she'd run into people a lot. Maybe it was just her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:37 am

Riza quickly wrote everything said down. The woman seemed a master of the pen and paper. She awaited Mustang or the girl to speak once more. Black Hiyate was sitting down beside Riza.

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:50 am
Catching the wind as she was about to fall, the power springing to life with the meeting of her hands, she was relieved as the person moved, but she herself fell down to the cold stone, having stumbled in the last moment. Unharmed because of her sudden grasp on the air, and even bouncing for a few inches, her face had turned pink, so embarrassed. Most of the people around did not care, but she really hated to be a problem to people. She was however confused. Had there been two dogs for a moment? Shaking her head quickly and trying to snap some sense back into her head, she looked up to the black haired lady, who actually looked pretty formidable, but who was not even looking at her. Sighing in relief, she tried to get up again, currently held to the ground with her bag, looking at a still sleeping puppy in the woman's arms. Her soft voice rung out right after the other though, filled with worry and concern.
" I am very sorry! I did not see you, and I was going so fast...It won't happen again..."

Looking up to the sky, she looking in dismay as she could not see her sister anymore, trying to struggle to her feet again. Finally getting her pack back up off the ground and over one of her shoulders, she bowed very softly to the woman before her, hating to interrupt, but with the loss of sight on her sister, she was now lost as well.
"Um...might I ask you the direction of the State's head offices? I needed to talk to a person about an exam, and I apparently have lost my way...do you know which way to go?"
She still sounded a little breathless, the light pavement not quite as light as her clothing, making her stand out in a crowd of people who wore colors, any color from black to red, to green, to whatever. She just wore white and gray, so with the little scene, people were starting to notice her, causing her to be further flustered and embarrassed. She always messed up, and it was hopeless to try to make people stop looking, it just made things worse. At least she had not fallen to her back, because that would have actually hurt.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:01 pm
"Wait, those are today?! I thought those wheren't until later! Well then we can both go there together since I can't be abesent for such an important event."

She sounded a bit shocked about it but then calmed down relaizing she'd have to put Scar off for now. Kasumi sighed and looked at the girl and smiled and walked over towards her the small puppy opened it's eyes a tiny bit staring at the girl then closing them again. She looked around making sure to memorize the details about the area since she was still positive this is not far from where she had fought Scar.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:12 pm
Adenine's face washed over with shock and amazement as she found the woman who nearly towered over her was a State Alchemist. She had knocked down another alchemist? Not only was her sister going to kill her, but she was going to get in trouble with others too. But, trying to regain a bit of her composure, she nodded, readjusting her pack and a few of her streamers that had gotten out of position.
" Yes ma'mm, that's a bit of why I was trying to hurry, but I lost my sister in the crowd...I really don't want to delay you since I am sure you are faster then I....are you going with someone taking the exam too?"

She was still a bit confused, all of this happening too fast and being away from her guiding hand of a sister causing her undue panic. This was all so new to her, and she did not even know what she would be doing in the exam. If only they had gotten her confirmation back to her sooner, maybe then she could have come sooner and explored. Standing up a little taller as the woman came closer, her eyes strayed to the tiny puppy, wondering if it had sharp claws like her sister did. The woman though seemed to be glancing around, like she was lost too, further worrying little Adenine. She was just not fit to deal with a lot of confusion right now, but she kept trying to set her mind to what she would do for the exam. She had no choice but to pass.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:25 pm
Kasumi paused for a moment realizing it might be best to try and put the exams off until Scar was taken care of but that could be a while which could cause them to lose some of them. In the end she'd lose some of them, so it was a matter of what she felt was right.

"I'm sorry but the exam date has been changed. I can show you to the headquaters and there I can fill you in on why it is the exam date has changed."

Kasumi felt bad about doing this but it was hopefully for the best. She would not discuss the topic of Scar out in the public though it was matters that only concerned the state alchemists. She turned around and started to walk off towards headquaters knowing now that it might be hard to get all her work done on time but she'd have to get eveything set out somehow.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:35 pm
Adenine tried very hard not to show the sudden sadness on her face, since she had really needed to get to the library as soon as possible. This set back was bad, and she really did not like the idea of losing more time to delays. But, being a bit of a passive person, she did not comment on it, just listening to the elder woman as she spoke, being careful about her reply so she would not disturb the other, who still appeared to be deep in thought.
" Oh...Thank you for telling me...I would have gotten there when no one was there if you had not warned me..."
Still pondering on why they would possibly cancel such an important event, she started tagging along behind the elder woman whom she did not know. Her sister would be furious with this turn of events, she thought to herself as she hurried along to keep up, the bag really weighing her down. She could be very fast and agile in normal circumstances, but she was a little too small, and her pack was a little too large for her size.

Her sandaled feet made nearly no noise on the stone beneath her, the copper clasps occasionally clicking, but the gray leather virtually soundless. Her sister was still nowhere in sight, and she worried for the girl who was only a bird. Catching up the State alchemist lady's side, she tugged on the others sleeve very softly, her voice still rather soft, maybe a little meek.
"Um...do you know what the exams are normally like?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:46 pm
"That I don't really remember. I remmber the alchemic exam part and that's where my remembance of it ends."

Kasumi sighed a bit worried that she shouldn't have changed the date but she didn't want Scar killing any state alchemists, and if the young girl joined she'd be in danger as well. Knowing that she had let Ashi get hurt made her fell bad enough but then if she'd let this girl get hurt that'd only make things worse. Surely there must be something she could do to stop Scar, but why would he even fight her since she can't stay dead. Scar wasn't that stupid which was too bad for her.

"But take my advice you don't want to join right now if you value your own life."

Kasumi's voice was somewhat angry sounding. She was trying to get the girl to give up on joining, even though the state's numberse where decreasing allowing this young girl to join right now would probably be a bad choice right now. The young pup woke up and barked once. Kasumi stoped and set the young pup on the ground and continued to walk hte pup following by Kasumi's right side.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:21 pm
Adenine was a tone disappointed that the other did not know what would be happening in the exam, but she really did have no clue, still having a note to go to one of the offices inside the building to see one of the alchemists there. The woman still seemed preoccupied though, and she was starting to pick up on the fact something had to be wrong, besides the fact they were changing the date of the exam. That was when the sharp words shot through the air from the woman above her, disrupting her thought process and a slightly hurt look coming to her child's face. How could she not take the exams? It was not possible to avoid them. Her sister would probably actually try and kill her if she did not take the exams and get to the enormous libraries, and she herself wanted to fulfill her promise, since she always kept her promises. Still tagging along after the woman, shaking her head, she had stopped when the lady had stopped to put the dog down, and now they were walking as a group, her steps now more careful so she would not tread on a dog.

Bringing her voice up again finally, the soft sound resounding with determination and the fact she had set her mind to it, she also realized with hope that if other's might not want to take the exam because of danger, she had better chances.
"I don't mind danger, and besides, they would not let a person become a state alchemist if they were not strong enough to deal with problems, would they? But when the exams do happen, I will take them. I was given the approval to do so, so by my promise, I will do so, delay or not."
Her words were in no way harsh, actually extremely soft still, her tone of concern and peace, not the defensive voices most people took. She had to handle anything that came her way, for her sister's sake at least, if not her own, since she knew she was being a puppet in a lot of this, not minding in the least bit either since if it would help her sister, it was a good occurrence.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:29 pm
"There isn't any human strong enough to deal with this problem alone. Human, chierma, anything or anyone as long as they are with the state they will be killed. Besides, I let him kill enough of my men as it is. The exam is not going to be that far away anyways. Just an extra day otr two won't kill you."

Kasumi replied in a rather harsh voice. She was a bit annoyed it seemed like thouse who din't know anything about what was going on always thought they could do whatever the state can't. It wasn't longer until she could start to see headquaters. Still a bit annoyed that she'd have to deal with this before she could get to Scar. Her rhands where placed in her pockets as she stared at headquaters almost in anger as if blaming the state alchemists including herself for all the trouble lately. She still blamed herself above all else.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:17 pm
Listening to the words again, wincing from how terrible it sounded, Adenine was still trying to piece things together. There something that was a big problem for the alchemists, something that had killed many of the people. What would that be? Whatever it was, she doubted it concerned her just yet, but she was not backing down from the exams. Waiting a day or two would not hurt she supposed, but she was going to be bit for this. Then it hit her, the lady had said her men. This was just not her day, since she was getting shocked all over the place. So this person was not just a normal state alchemist, but one of the higher people? She was in so much trouble, and there was not way she was going to escape it this time. She did not mean to make the other angry, but she was sure that she could take the exam and survive whatever was after that, she was sure of it.

"I'm sorry that there are so many problems. If I was allowed to help I could at least try, I don't want other people to suffer...But I will wait if you want me to, but how you put it before, I was sure for a moment it would be months...Days is quite alright, thank you...and I am sorry for making you so angry, but, might I make the guess you are one of the people who are very high up in the State?. You said your men..."

Finally they were approaching the headquarters buildings, the woman practically scowling at the building, and little Adenine just staring in wonder at the size and design of the layout of such a place. It was just such a large place, with so many people, a little overpowering. The lady was in fact right, maybe a few days waiting was a good thing, otherwise she would be too shy to do anything. Suddenly with the sound of feathers near her ears, she was hit with a really hard wing, falling over with the force of the bird that dived at her and had firmly whacked her right below the neck, coming out of the dive into a gentle glide across the air, heading back up into the sky. Looking up, her face showing she was upset, filled with apology, she got a few words sent to her again. "Late, hurry up" was all she got, her sister quite a distance again. Holding her arm out, her sister soared down slowly, the weight of the massive bird being placed on her arm with the long, gray leather glove, her heavy bag slipping off her shoulder, already being on the ground, so she could attempt to hold her sister, who was nearly as heavy as the bag.

Rubbing a few of her sister's neck feathers, she started very quietly speaking, voice filled with apology and worry.
"I am really sorry Ty, but they are holding the exam date back for a few days, some kind of major problem having arisen, a bad person I think who hurt a lot of other people...I am sorry I did not get to feed you this morning, but I will find some food for us soon...and then we can go take the exam ok?"
Ty shifted her head, tilting it over to look at little Adenine with a different angle, then pushed off again, leaving up into the skies and behind some buildings. She had gotten the distinct impression from her sister's feelings, besides the general annoyance and impatience, as well as the intelligence, but a sudden increase in curiosity. Her sister would find whatever was causing the problem, for some reason always having such a need to find out everything that was supposed to be unknown. Looking back to the woman, who had apparently stopped, she got up again and hoisted her bag to her shoulder, running to catch up, and wondering if she was about to get questioned about a bird attacking her and then leaving.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:29 pm
"I'm the currest Fuhrer of the army, therefore all deaths are because of my own stupidity and carelessness."

Kasumi turned and looked at the girl oddly watching the bird fly off. She pondered it for a moment but that wasn't what was important right now. She walked up to the steps before turning back around to the girl Joy still by her side. She still seemed a bit annoyed, thinking of the many state alchemists Scar have killed still blaming herself for thier deaths.

"I'll explain everything in my office."  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:08 pm
The words as she tried to catch up, having been spoken a few moments before her sister had whacked her out of annoyance, were still dancing around her mind. She was talking to one of the single most important people around, having already caused them terrible annoyance, and of course shown her more determined side to this woman. This was just one of those days that started out bright and got progressively worse. Sighing softly as she had nearly caught up, still lugging the bag that a person her size should not carry, she tried to imagine what had her sister so curious now, and what could have caused the stern woman she followed so much apparent pain.
Nodding as the other turned back to her, not willing to speak anymore out of turn since opening her mouth got her into trouble on a continuous basis, she still followed, passing other people who eyed her strangely as she passed. She feverently hoped her sister would not get into trouble, like trying to find something to eat while she was gone, but she had been encouraged to find out more about the exams, so she still tailed the Fuhrer, a white wisp behind a dark cloud as it were.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:21 pm
Kasumi enetered headquaters walking down the hallways. Joy's tailed wagged back and forth happily. Kasumi looked at Joy wondering why Joy was so happy. Joy ran ahead as Kasumi paused for a moment looking by her side noticing Joy had left. Kausmi sprinted ahead and soon found Joy curled up outside of Kasumi's office. She sat down and picked up Joy smiling.

"Joy, you know better than that."

Kasumi paused for a moment hoping that she didn't lose the girl. She stood up and looked around hoping not to have lost her. Kasumi paused for a moment knowing her desk will probably have a lot of paperwork on it like always with all the Scar killings. She knew first hand what it's like to be killed by Scar, though she doesn't stay dead which will hopefully make it easier to put this Scar thing to an end.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Gojyoylime13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:21 pm
Michiko decided to do as she was told (which was a first for her) and go and explore central. She decided to start with the library's and then decide what to do from there. When she stood at the steps of a library(she had no clue which branch) she thought to herself "this place is so different from the north."She started her way up the steps when she saw out of the corner of her eye a Wanted poster. It was a wanted poster for scar."Curse that dirty Ishbalin"she said. Over the years she had grown a hatred towards Ishbalins because of the war that both her parents were killed in."I swear that I will be the one to kill Scar." Then she continued her way up the stairs.
When she made it into the library she started looking at all kinds of different books, books on wars, books on cases and books on alchemists. When she finished she decided to go out for lunch before continuing her adventure around central.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games