Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:12 pm
"They're beautiful, aren't they?" He moved a bit so she could get a better look at them. "My ancestors lived in a tribe right on the Kutou/Hokkan border. I guess they went to the lake after hearing the story and then returned to their village. I was born in Seiryuu Village, but my mother and father were born with their tribe. These have become our special treasures, my family has always had a deep bond. When I was ypounger I would daydream about being able to give one to the girl I fell in love with, so I could make my own family since my original family had been taken from me."  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:15 pm
"I guess we are about the same, I don't think I can consider that tyrant my father. My mother was the most precious person to me, but she is gone..." she rested her hand on his chest near the pearls, her eyes watching them, appreciatvly, in her years as a metal smith she had handeled pearls and jewels before.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:22 pm
His pale cheeks darkened a bit. "Yeah it seems that we are. We've both lost what was precious to us." He placed his hand over hers, "I want to protect you so you can start living again, and have a happy life." He took the chain from around his neck and handed it to her. "I think you need the help to be happy more then I do."  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:23 pm
She gently pushed them away, "There a family heirloom, I couldn't take them." her blue eyes looked up at him softly.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:28 pm
He took them back, slipping them around his neck again. "Alright," he whispered and smiled sadly. "You seem to like them so much though... maybe someday you can accept one of them."  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:32 pm
A bright red blush crossed her face, and she couldn't speak. Everything that came out was a studder. "I....I...."  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:36 pm
Yuki realized what he'd just said, "I didn't mean like that... I'm sorry I opened my mouth without thinking. I should go get Sairi," he moved to get up off the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:39 pm
Soi stood and grabbed his arm, when he turned around she leaned up and kissed him gentaly on the lips.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:44 pm
Miboshi blinked, surprised, but that only lasted a few heartbeats, then he put his arms around her and kissed her back. He felt so elated his symbol flashed, making his breath cool.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:47 pm
She was a bit shocked when he grabbed her, but took it in stride, a wave of excitment washed threw her, then she shuddered slightly as some of the cool air touched her still damp skin. She let instinct take over, since she wasn't used to the way a woman was supposed to react, and reached one hand behind his head, running her hand threw his hair.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:53 pm
He smiled inwardly, a bit happy she was forward because Yuki tended to be shy. She'd taken all the pressure off. He continued to kiss her for a few more moments before he had to break the kiss to catch his breath. He smiled down at her and let out a small breath, which made a small cloud of vapor. "Sorry about that, my body temperature drops when my power is active." She could feel his whole body was cooler, but not uncomfortably so.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:56 pm
She wrapped her arms around his waist pulling herself close, "It feels nice." she was still warm from the nightmares and the cool temprature was a nice change. "Like stepping outside in the winter after working all day infront fo the forge."  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:02 pm
He smiled and held her close too. "Yeah, but if it gets too warm outside, I loose all my energy. One time while I was traveling around, I almost died in Sairou because it was too hot and I collapsed. Luckily some one found me and helped me get better, then I rode in a carriage back to Kutou."  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:04 pm
"I prefer the cool mountain air myself. But then when you slave labor infront of a fire all day, who wouldn't?" she chuckled.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:09 pm
He laughed a bit, his cool breath hit her skin. "Yeah me too," he held one of his hands over her head and small, white flakes came down. "I can make ice and snow, so my body likes it better in colder climates. I've been to Hokkan too, it's really nice there."  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games