Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_Yamino

5,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:22 pm
Old proverb say.

Man who run in front of car be tired
Man who run behind car get exhausted

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:46 pm
Nozrin
Selene Rosara
Nozrin
I disagree. Guys asses are NOT awesome.

Unless I'm getting paid to showcase mine in a fashion show. Then MINE is the only awesome one.
So wait. If I give you money you'll show me your a**?

Plus, it has to be a fashion show. And I get to negotiate my own contract.
Fashion, got it, men's swim wear. What kind of contract?  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Tarma_Falloner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:40 am
I want to buy-in on this action. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:18 am
Selene Rosara
Nozrin
Selene Rosara
Nozrin
I disagree. Guys asses are NOT awesome.

Unless I'm getting paid to showcase mine in a fashion show. Then MINE is the only awesome one.
So wait. If I give you money you'll show me your a**?

Plus, it has to be a fashion show. And I get to negotiate my own contract.
Fashion, got it, men's swim wear. What kind of contract?

Oh, the best kind of contract. For me, that is. Fully negotiable and/or void at any time with a 90% cut of the revenue, which is required to be a minimum of $50,000 for every hour said fashion show is in session regardless of my participation. Monies are to be in muffins or cash, US dollars, preferably $20 bills but not to be smaller than $10 bills, presented at the beginning of every hour.

Oh, and don't for get my dolby digital surround sound chocolate chip cookies with extra shinies.  

Nozrin
Crew

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:11 am
alright, Ill pick up that contract...IF you can get the ladies to post n***s  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:01 am
Nozrin
Oh, the best kind of contract. For me, that is. Fully negotiable and/or void at any time with a 90% cut of the revenue, which is required to be a minimum of $50,000 for every hour said fashion show is in session regardless of my participation. Monies are to be in muffins or cash, US dollars, preferably $20 bills but not to be smaller than $10 bills, presented at the beginning of every hour.

Oh, and don't for get my dolby digital surround sound chocolate chip cookies with extra shinies.
Ha! Uh, yea, no. You would not be getting 90% of any cut. Try this on for size, I get 90% while you get 10% to start with a possible 1% extra after depending on sales. And you will not be given cash, you will get a check, at the end and assuming your a** sells what I want it to sell. 75% of the merchandise you display needs to be ordered or purchased or you can forget any side cut other then what you get paid hourly to prance around and shake afformentioned a**. Oh and all the muffins you want as long as said muffins don't make your a** hit the floor. Cellulite does not sell bathing suits.  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:37 am
Some of you may have already heard of this, but some inventive hackers have devised a way to use your account through cookies. Basically, if you click on a thread title (the title not a link inside) it takes you to a fake log-in page. This means they already have access to your account, but they do NOT have your password. From what I am told, if this happens to you (suspicious log-in page) simply empty your cookies and log-out. Apparently they can only use your CURRENT SESSION, so if you log out, you end that session. Also would be good practice to clear any personal information from your web browser and stuff. Just a heads up, this is a really short summary of the matter.
All in all, be careful ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:10 am
Fracking little bastards! That's like the ten million or so hack attempts I had when I had a devil tail up for sale not to long ago. "Um, im a mod & i need ur pw. Now!!!111!!!" stare  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Kurai_Yamino

5,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:12 pm
I had some one try to hack my account too sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:19 pm
Im in your Ter'angreal, killing all your shadowspawn  

Nimliiost

Kurai_Yamino

5,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Woot.

Good food is like a laywer, no one should have to see it twice..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:58 pm
So for those who may be wondering: Jumper is a good movie. The Other Boleyn Girl is a good movie. And 10,000 B.C. is a good movie. 3nodding And I'll let you know how Doomsday is once I see it.  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Nimliiost

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:22 pm
lol sry no movie with Hayden Christensen can be good  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:44 pm
Can too. You're just mad because he is uber hot.  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Tarma_Falloner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:43 pm
'Fraid I must second that motion, Nim. Selly's got the right idea.

Ah Hayden, why wont you return my calls...? crying  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games