Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh the Lovely Arts!

Back to Guilds

Stories, poetry, roleplays, short stories and more... 

Tags: Lovely, Poetry, Roleplay, Arts, Writing 

Reply Roleplays
The Hearts of Men (1x1 with Eternal Chronicler) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image
--<._.-'--.__Tessa Orinae__.--'-._.>--

So cold...
All the same, all about me.
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
The truth of a revelation, frozen in fear.
Slowly dying...

"I'll have to teach you how to dance," Tessa giggled, "but don't worry, I have some mercy to my name."
She slowly backed away, keeping certain to remain within Jack's hold - however loosely. She smiled, but it flipped suddenly as she felt the air cool about her quickly.
"Oh, no... I really will have to learn to control all this someday..."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
Jack------------------------------------------
------------------- Cortez

Of Blood and Gold I know,
of the freedom of a ship,
and only the wind holding you back.

"Still on that are you?" Jack asked, before feeling the cooler air. "I believe I remember something about a temperature change before," He teased. "I am sure if you need help, Calypso might be able to...ah, I don't know, teach you how to control it, maybe. If you were nice about it," Jack said, unsure of how two goddesses would help each other, if they even could.

This is what I loved...And lost.
[OutrageousObliviousCats:---]

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

Tessa shook her head slightly, leaning back to the wall and pulling Jack to her. Her figure's aura faded and she frowned slightly as she looked at her arms about him.
"I'll learn on my own, but thank you anyway. I think I may have figured one or two already. Still... I do have to question if an uncontrolled freeze is enough reason to say it's cold."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

Jack chuckled and ran a hand up Tessa's side. "Of course not love," Jack said, seeing her frown. He touched his forehead to hers again for a brief moment before bringing his head away. "I am sure that you will be able to control your..." He thought for a moment. "powers, I suppose, soon. Weren't you able to before?" He asked.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

Tessa closed her eyes and smiled, for a brief moment putting her lips to his.
"It was channeled before," she explained, "now it's just who I am."
She laughed, tilting her head back the slightest bit and smiling tauntingly at Jack. After a brief moment her entirety fell to the same appearance and normality her mortal self had been, and she smiled.
"There we go," she breathed, "that makes too much sense..."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

Jack smiled and closed his eyes, feeling the lingering feeling of Tessa's lips on his, and fighting with temptation. He opened his eyes and looked at her, noting something different. "You...?" He tilted his head and furrowed his brow before grinning and lightly kissing her jaw. He pulled his head away slowly and looked in her eyes, his grin never leaving his face.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

Tessa smiled, the same cold blue ripples forming waves over her entirety, appearance and attire alike. After a moment she straightened her face as she looked right into Jack's eyes.
"It's a simple matter of belief. To envision it is to see it occur within bounds. It may not always be the case, but it can either instigate or counter anything for it. Regardless," she laughed quietly, "you missed, Jack."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image

"Missed?" Jack asked. "And what exactly was I to be aiming for?" He asked, eyes half lidded, trailing a finger across her neck, letting his eyes flicker to it and back to her face, smiling in a way that there should have been a blush with it. It soon faded away into a grin that his face knew.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:04 am
User Image
Lady Fedran Fariel

A light amid the terrors,
A dance among the pains,
And a flare between the fates.

This all is but a trace.

A shimmering fire appeared beside Tessa and grew into a fully humanoid figure, shaking her head slightly as she regarded Tessa and Jack. She stepped back a step and nodded acknowledgingly, leaning back onto the opposite railing.
"I don't mean to interrupt, but I have news of the Sisterhood, Waeran."

Tessa's head snapped back and regarded the figure oddly, quickly recognizing her and frowning.
"My name is Tessa, if you don't mind... but is something the matter?"

"I'm afraid so," she nodded, "we were waylaid on our journey back to Tessalona, and I'm afraid the remainder of us are in hiding without even our blades."
She turned to Jack and gave a serene nod his way.
"My apologies; my name is Fedran Fariel. I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting you just yet."

Obliteration On Cheetos: I found a pic that worked! *(^.^)*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:12 pm
User Image

Jack looked away from Tessa before looking back at her with a small grin, before stepping away and giving a small bow to Fedran. "Captain Jack Cortez at your service," Jack said, feeling a small leap inside of him as he straightened, thrilled that he could use his official title again. "Does this mean you are needed?" Jack asked Tessa, turning to her slightly. "Repairs will take under a week if the Earth wielders cooperate," He said.

[OutrageousObliviousCats: Yay!!]

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
Lady Fedran Fariel

A dance among the pains,

This all is but a trace.

Fedran nodded, but she did so more to Jack than to Tessa.
"Sadly yes, but moreso you and your ship will be needed, Jack. Eras can provide for your repairs and overall endurance of the ship if you would like, but in return I must ask we be kept from notice."
She turned to Tessa, smiling slightly in thought.
"You've grown, Tessa. I remember when Waeran first found you, how fearful she told me you were. I must say, you've grown into quite the fine woman, something to be proud of."

Tessa stumbled back slightly, blinking several times in surprise.
"Th-thank you..." she said faintly.

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:52 pm
User Image

Jack's jaw muscle pulsed before he leaned towards Tessa. "We mustn't forget about our...delivery, love," Jack murmured in her ear. "She is an escape artist and the brig won't keep her for long," He added before pulling his head away. "Needed you say?" He asked. "Oh the crew is not going to like this at all," He murmured, a brief thought of mutiny crossing his mind.

[OutrageousObliviousCats: ---]

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image
Lady Fedran Fariel

A dance among the pains,

This all is but a trace.

Fedran fixed Jack with a stare before turning away to the surrounding seas, sighing softly.
"The crew will not need to know. Winera is more than gifted enough in maintaining existences as unnoticed, and besides that you sound skeptical for safety... need I remind you I am the Lady of Flame?"
She held up her hand, small lines of fire dancing between her fingertips and shifting to a white heat briefly before fading entirely.
"Yes, I do believe there will be no need to worry. Besides, we may prove helpful in some manner besides your repairs."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image

"Aye but you also fail to realize that my position as captain may be compromised if the crew is so inclined to become mutinous," Jack said. "And I am sure that they would need a heading, and so I shall conduct a counsel with one of my crew, and another, equally important, if not moreso, person," Jack said.

[OutrageousObliviousCats: ---]

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

Tessa bit her lip and nodded slightly, turning to Fedran.
"It's not my ship, Fedran. Please understand I would do anything to help, but in the end it's not up to me. I will find you once I have an answer, but until then I feel you are more needed elsewhere. Be well, could you?"

Fedran nodded, vanishing in a small burst of flame.

Tessa turned to Jack, "You sir, have an odd way with words. I'm not about to let all that's left of the Sisterhood dissolve, so you know my position there. Still, preventative measures may be in both of our best interests, I suppose..."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games