Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Dark x Deceptions-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:13 pm
RedSesshomaru
*Nes re-entered the academy, he had a small rag on top of his head to keep the sweat from getting out of his hair* hey *he said to Ed, having to look down, Ed's height was nothing compared to Nes' 6'2 stature*
"hi nes"looking up he was trying to ignore the size difference"looks like you just got back from the gym"he said noticing the rag he had on.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:15 pm
that obvious huh? *he smiled and pat Ed on the head* hey Kasumi, I've been needing to ask you something... I just dont want to get demoted or fired if I do ask it...  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:18 pm
Kasumi sighed placing her right hand on her forehead gently rubbing her forehead. She left out a small sigh placing her hands cupped together on her desk as she looked at Nes a bit confused. She paused for a moment before responding.

"What is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:24 pm
"stop that!"he yelled as Nes patted him on th head.he surun down into a corner and mumbled something to himself  

-Dark x Deceptions-

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:26 pm
*Nes laughed at Ed then coughed, he turned back to Kasumi, his smile disappeared* May I have a promotion? I can tell you why I think I deserve it as well if needed...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:34 pm
" I have to go see Mustang before he gets pissed so ill see ou two later" he saluted them and turned to go"by the way you not so tall Nes"he smirked at Nes and went off.  

-Dark x Deceptions-

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:38 pm
"Now is really not the time to be bothering me about something like that."

Kasumi replied a bit annoyed as she crossed her arms and closed her eyes. She let out a small sigh, since it seemed like she was getting bothered by everyone today. It least Envy wasn't around, then it'd be a living hell. Kasumi opened her eyes slightly her right index finger tapping on the upper part of her left arm as she moved her dark blue eyes back towards Nes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:52 pm
sorry *Nes saluted her* I was wondering if there was anything I have to do as well, my work is gonna pile up if Mustang won't keep up on his work...  

Capturedtorture

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:17 pm
Mustang getting annoyed at all the noise comming from out his Office door,Slammed the Pen down on the Floor and without so much as looking at Riza Stormed out the Office door.He then steped into the Fuhrers office and adressed to Ed and Ness."Can you guys be just alittle more louder,a person cant even think with you two blabbering to one another."Saluting to Fuhrer."Mam,I have finished all the paperwork that as been asigned to me,Hawkeye and I were planing to take the rest of the day off so If we may mam,Would that be alright?."Asked the burned out Colonel.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:20 pm
*Nes looked at Mustang* You actually did your paperwork? I finished about an hour ago *he smiled and walked out of Kasumi's office, he pat Mustang on the shoulder and said* keep trying *then he grabbed his bag out of his office* Kasumi, if you need just call my cell-phone  

Capturedtorture

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:24 pm
Adenine had waved softly to Edward when he had come back to the Fuhrer's office, interrupting the female officer as she was about to give her report to the Fuhrer. Giving Edward a smile as he left, appreciating the encouragement, she slid down into the comfy chair in the corner of the room, probably for late night reading by the feel of it, but watching tiredly as another alchemist walked in, seeing she had come at the busy part of the morning. This alchemist was very, very tall and if she had not been at the other end of the room, the closer she had gotten, the much farther she would have to look up to see, probably until she fell over too. The Fuhrer looked really tired to her too, everyone here seemed to be running on a different clock as the rest of the world, not that she minded, guessing she would get to do it too, but there was something under everything else that was just wrong. She was not getting a lot of time to think about it however, the silent shaking starting again, in which her lungs were trying to expel themselves.

It was really just her getting sick, but her already weak body, even with the alchemy on her back that was acting as her strength and immune system, could not take getting sick so lightly. No noise sounded as she coughed, and with her all over white color small, suppressed movements were hard to detect, so a few more moments, she just sat there trying to breath, missing what words were being spoken. Opening her watery eyes again, a sharp reprimand hit her from her sister, who was saying something mumbled about taking a look at the support systems on the wings in her back to see what was malfunctioning. Coughing was not nice, but she really should not have stayed out so late at night running lost through the rain. Slowly however her eyes were closing, it being so warm in the large room, it already starting to threaten raining again outside. Well, she could just close her eyes for a moment, could she not? It would not hurt anyone if she just stayed there and took a moment to breathe, since she was obviously at the end of the line for the Fuhrer's attention.

An angry sounding man had just stepped in, and he was quite loud, but suddenly she was not hearing him so well, even the start of an either louder noise. Her vision went gray and she blacked out, the alchemy all over the back of her wings trying to kick in, but as she was absolutely soundless, her breathing slowing down to try and heal her frail form, there was something positively ear splitting a few meters away. Ty was now shrieking at the top of her lungs and scratching the rock underneath her feet with her powerful talons on the ledge. She was panicking, since all of the alchemy she had used on her little sister had been sound, magnificent, brilliant, and often she checked to make sure everything was normal. Something was wrong, and she could feel it on the amulet around her neck that was connected with alchemy to the set of wings on her sister. This was very wrong, and she had to get in there now, instantly and try and find out what had gone wrong with the power supporting her little sister. If the stupid State Alchemist did not let her in she would come by force to get to the completely white colored girl inside.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:25 pm
Mustang thought to himself."Kissass,at least I'm here and not off Training somewhere like at home or something...Bet hes really just lazyassing around...Hell Kinda person asks to be promoted....*Sigh*As Roy still awaited the Fuhrer's answer.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:27 pm
"Yes go ahead, you two can have the day off. Going on a date together?"

Kasumi grinned and snickered. She stopped snickering and her grin faded away as she let out a small sigh resting her chair, taking the day off sounds nice right about now for her. Since it seemed everyone had to bother her all at the same time. It's not like she didn't have enough troubles as it is. Kasumi paused for a moment then opened her eyes looking at Roy.

"Would you know of the last Scar killing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:30 pm
*before Nes left the building, he noticed Adenine* hey... everything okay? *he walked over too her, haveing to nearly look down to his feet to see her, her expression was new to Nes, one he had never seen before*  

Capturedtorture

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:48 pm
Trying to keep his cool composer,Roy Simply replied."If going out for dinner Is considered a date then,Yes it would be then."Saluting to the Fuhrer."Thank you mam."Then he walked out of her office and went to go tell Riza.Comming up to Riza,He Went up to her and softy said."Hey Hawkeye,The fuhrer said it would be alright for us to have the rest of the day so I was wondering..."As he was now gonna ask Riza out..As the Fuhrer had put it."If you would Mind Joining me For Dinner tonight,You know as a way of thanking you for putting up with me.Theres a nice place called the "Cinnabar Cafe'" That I've been told is Highly rated by only the best critics, Nice array of fine wines and sucullent Dishes. Spare no Expence, "Roy's Heart beating a tad faster,Nervous as he asked her.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games