Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:04 am
Niamh nodded and laughed happily as they flew through the air. She smiled and held out her arms as if she was a bird.

Liam held onto Morgana tightly, afraid of falling. And he yelled at Evelyn.
"Why did you ask me to come if you knew we'd be flying?" His voice was shaky and scared.

Evelyn sighed and shook her head.
"Liam, don't worry you won't fall. I promise." She knew her brother was a little girl when it came to hieghts, but this was her way of breaking him of that fear.

Breanna smiled and held onto Saphira slightly. She was afraid of hieghts a little, but not nearly as bad as her brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:07 am
Ashado swirled upside down, and Evelyn remained stationary in the air for a split-second, before landing softly on top of Ashado's chest. He was flying upside down.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:16 am
Evelyn rolled her eyes when he did so and smiled softly.

Niamh laughed and smiled.
"Oh oh oh!! I wanna do that. I wanna do that!!" She looked at Hartanna like she was expecting something when Evelyn suddenly spoke to her.

"What's the word you're looking for Nia?" Evelyn had yelled to her sister.

Niamh thought for a second before it hit her.
"Ohh...sowwy, can I please do that?"

Liam looked at his youngest sister like she was crazy.
"Evelyn you're actually going to let her try that?" He was still holding onto Morgana like she was dear life.

Breanna sighed and yelled at her brother.
"Of course she is, if Niamh wants to do that, she can. It's not like she's making you. I mean if that's okay with Hartanna that is."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:23 am
Hartanna smiled.
So polite...
She did the same as Ashado.

Saphira giggled softly.

Morgana, who was enjoying Liam's company, gently tolfd him to shut his eyes, and breath normal.

Ashado folded his wings suddenly and dove downward. They were heading toward the same lake they were at, and just inches from the surface, he spread his wings wide, and swooped into a glide along the surface. He dragged a claw aloong it's surface, and he gently lifted Evelyn with his tail and held her within arms reach of the surface so she could touch it.
((Ashado is flying right-side up now, and Evelyn is on his tail beneath him))
The other dragons did the same.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:30 am
Niamh was smiled and laughing, she reached out for the water and laughed when she touched it.

Breanna did the same being alot less afraid that she was going to fall and smiled when she touch the cool water.

Liam had did as Morgana had said still didn't reach for the water, he hated the water because whenever he got near it Breanna would do something to him.

Evelyn smiled as the water seemed to gentle move at her touch. She always liked that sight.

Breanna smirked and took a deep breath before making some of the water near Liam, rise up and splash him. That took alot of her strength only because she hadn't done any magic in a while so she held onto Saphira with one arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:43 am
Morgana flapped her wings and sheilded Liam from the water just in time.
She lifted him to her claws, and laid him gently in her hands. She cradled him like a small child against her warm body, her chest, comforting him.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:49 am
Liam smiled and held onto Morgana and stuck his tounge out at Breanna.
"Ha ha."

Breanna sighed and rolled her eyes. She was tempted to say something but she didn't cause she knew she'd get yelled at.

Niamh had ignored them because they always bickered. She smiled at the reflection of herself and Hartanna.

Evelyn sighed and looked back at her siblings.
"Will you two stop that. Breanna that wasn't very nice of you, and Liam don't mock her." Evelyn smiled when she turned away from them and sighed happily while whispering under her breath.
"It's good to have them back."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:52 am
Ashado focused on the shore that was approaching. He flew faster for a moment, then hovered stationary in the air for a second, then gently touched down to Earth. As soon as Evelyn was off, he took his human form again and grasped her hand, waiting for the Dragonesses.

They all landed and let everyone off. They turned back into unicorns, and scooped them back up onto their silky backs. Ashado kissed Evelyn before becoming a horse himself, and scooping up Evelyn. Their luggage had disappeared, but Ashado reassured them.

Your belongings are already in the village. The Elven are expecting you.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:59 am
Niamh was exstactic with the now unicorn Hartanna and was giggling and clapping her hands.
"This is awesome."

Breanna sighed when Ashado told her their bags were fine. But was slightly confused when he kissed her sister.
"What's going on between those two?" She whispered to Saphira thinking she would know.

Liam on the other hand was glaring daggers at him knowing that once he and Ashado were alone together their would be a major talk. But he just sighed knowing there was nothing he could do about it now.

Evelyn just smiled and looked at her siblings. To see the youngest one petting the unicorn she was on, the middle of the three whispering something into the ear of the one she was on, and the oldest one seeming to be mad but she wasn't sure at what.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:01 pm
Ashado smirked as he read Liam's thoughts.
((hang on. I'll be back in a few minutes))  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:03 pm
((Okeydokey.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:13 pm
((okay, Im back, ^-^))

continued...

Ashado smirked as he read Liam's thoughts.
That should be fun,

They started trotting around the lake's edge, the same thing he Evelyn had
done. They neared the Rose blossoms, and Mainoru rushed out to greet Ashado with opened arms. She carressed his soft nose, and nodded to the newcomers.
"This way, please."
She led them into the cavern, to the stone door, and into the village. The Elven were excited, but did not act surprised. Some of them turned and smiled at Evelyn's siblings.

Mainoru spread her arms wide.

"Welcome to Araluen!"

Sub-Araluen  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:19 pm
Niamh laughed and bounced happily she tried to get off of Hartanna so she could run around and look at all the beautiful things.

Breanna was in awe at the sight of all the amazing things. She just shook her head as if she didn't believe it was real.

Liam tried to act surprised like his sisters but he was still side tracked by Ashado.

Evelyn smiled at them all and got off of Ashado. She smiled at Mainoru.
"How are you Mainoru?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:27 pm
The unicorns let them off, and trotted to three of the huge 'beds'. They transformed to Dragons again, and curled up.

Mainoru smiled warmly.
"I'm fine, thank you. And how about yourself?"

Ashado sang mentally to Liam, teasing him.

Here's a little song I wrote,
Might we can sing it note for note,
But don't worry,
Be happy,

Ashado severed their mental ties and whistled the bridge of the song aloud,
as he strolled to the center of the square, his hands in his pockets, shirt still open revealing his glowing crystal.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:36 pm
Evelyn smiled at Mainoru.
"That's good. I'm alot better. You might like Niamh, who knows, but I'm sure you already know which one that is. The guy who is now going to I guess talk with Ashado, is Liam, and the other girl is Breanna."

Niamh was running around looking at the different houses and was smiling at the different things she saw.

Breanna was looking around also but not as fast as her little sister.

Liam was fuming as his eyes flashed red, he followed Ashado.
"May we please speak sir?" He said it politely because he didn't want anyone to think he was a bad person, something he shared with Evelyn because of their parents.

Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games