Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elfmoogle

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:17 am
I'm like...staying and stuff, but erm.. sweatdrop is it bad I forgot almost everything about WoT in the past year or so? I've had a lot of crap go down so my brain is uber-fried.

And raaawr. *glompage for Tarma*

I know, you guys prolly all thought I dropped off the face of the earth xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:35 am
Squee! whee heart

Yes, I rather did hold that opinion. Good to have you back, in any capacity. 3nodding No doubt anything forgotten will come back to you after a while. You can fudge it till then; that's what I do all the time and I seem to get away with it. razz  

Tarma_Falloner

Nozrin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:28 pm
elfmoogle
I'm like...staying and stuff, but erm.. sweatdrop is it bad I forgot almost everything about WoT in the past year or so? I've had a lot of crap go down so my brain is uber-fried.

And raaawr. *glompage for Tarma*

I know, you guys prolly all thought I dropped off the face of the earth xd

Hmm.. Yes. Thought you had dropped off the face of the earth. But I'm more than excited to see you back!

Oh, btw, if you don't know, I'm Jc incognito here. Dunno if you experienced Nozrin before you vanished for a while.

But.. we need to have a discussion of events if we're to get you back in the story. Because a lot's changed. So.. find me on AIM at Critsco or msn at jcdxviinc@hotmail.com or yahoo at jcdxviinc@yahoo.com.

Or we can snail mail it back and forth here on Gaia.. though I don't really prefer that if possible. XD

Anyway.. great to have you back!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:04 pm
I have added your names to my friend's list on trillian, I'll get around to contacting you prolly tomorrow cuz I doubt you keep the hours I do XD *still stays up half the night like a noob*

But yeah, I'd imagine things have changed in the..past year I've been gone about. xd

I never really imagined I'd come back to Gaia, tbh. I ended up giving away all my stuff, only reason I have some of it back is because the person I gave it to gave me some back heart Go me and my silliness for leaving Gaia in the first place. whee  

elfmoogle

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:54 pm
elfmoogle
I have added your names to my friend's list on trillian, I'll get around to contacting you prolly tomorrow cuz I doubt you keep the hours I do XD *still stays up half the night like a noob*

But yeah, I'd imagine things have changed in the..past year I've been gone about. xd

I never really imagined I'd come back to Gaia, tbh. I ended up giving away all my stuff, only reason I have some of it back is because the person I gave it to gave me some back heart Go me and my silliness for leaving Gaia in the first place. whee
eek *Pokes to make sure it's real*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:54 pm
*is poked* O.o Heeey....  

elfmoogle

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nozrin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:05 pm
I keep the hours of early evenings.. early meaning I'm in bed usually by 10 or 1030 (central time) every night. Work from 6 to 3 tends to make me want sleep.

Beyond that.. sometimes I have a social life, sometimes I'm hiding. And sometimes I'm around. hehe

Just hit me up.. we'll work things out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:21 pm
elfmoogle
*is poked* O.o Heeey....
Howdy. Welcome back. ^-^  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:00 am
YAY! Welcome back elfmoogle!!! I am sure you'll jump back in quite nicely. I forget what our in game excuse was for you leaving, but it will be real fun throwing you back in again ^__^

We always love make our characters emotional wrecks by toying with the things they care about razz  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:16 pm
Selene Cisataro
elfmoogle
*is poked* O.o Heeey....
Howdy. Welcome back. ^-^

Hee, thank you heart

Quote:
YAY! Welcome back elfmoogle!!! I am sure you'll jump back in quite nicely. I forget what our in game excuse was for you leaving, but it will be real fun throwing you back in again ^__^

We always love make our characters emotional wrecks by toying with the things they care about icon_razz.gif

LOL, well, I look forward to your emotional wreckage wink  

elfmoogle

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nozrin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:43 pm
Eh, pay no attention to Kai.. he's a drama prince looking for a crown.

blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:36 pm
Kai can't screw with my head right now beause I'm broke-ed so he has to mess with other people. Sorry folks, s**t rolls down hill.  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:48 pm
i cant even be sincere OOG without someone thinking Im stirrinup stuff...seriously emo

At least elfmoogle gots it biggrin

I wonder how many emo haircuts there are in the salon?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:02 pm
I believe that Nikoru returned to the Tower, though I can't remember her reasons. ninja  

Tarma_Falloner

elfmoogle

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:47 am
*eats popcorn and watches Kai get it* Methinks you don't need me for any wreckage razz razz

And if Nikoru went back to the Tower that could make things interesting, although it's better than finding out she's been killed off *snicker*  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games