Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh the Lovely Arts!

Back to Guilds

Stories, poetry, roleplays, short stories and more... 

Tags: Lovely, Poetry, Roleplay, Arts, Writing 

Reply Roleplays
The Hearts of Men (1x1 with Eternal Chronicler) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image
Lady Winera Weriel

The flow of the skies,
A breeze upon the sea,
And a storm across the heavens.

True freedom knows no bounds.

Winera reformed a moment later, casing Jack an inquisitive stare before letting her eyes fall to Tessa, who by now had managed to pass out entirely.
"Oh, my..." she whispered, "this has taken more a toll than I'd thought..."
She shook her head for a moment and turned to address Jack again.
"Pardon me for asking but, who is this that you refer to? Besides, I and the others mean no intrusion here, merely shelter of sorts."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image
Jack------------------------------------------
------------------- Cortez

Of Blood and Gold I know,
of the freedom of a ship,
and only the wind holding you back.

"The seas themselves," Jack said looking over Tessa's note again. "You are sure she will be alright?" He asked, looking up at Weriel. "As far as Calypso goes, she will be fine if she feels she is not being tread around. Tia was always so very particular with secrets...even if she always kept so many," Jack furrowed his brow for a moment in thought.

This is what I loved...And lost.
[OutrageousObliviousCats: ---]

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:55 pm
User Image
Lady Winera Weriel

The flow of the skies,
A breeze upon the sea,

Winera took a moment to step to Tessa's side and kneel down at her side, ensuring she was at the very least breathing. With a nod, she stood again and addressed Jack.
"She will be fine; I am in fact grateful that she would have had this happen to her, rather than any of the other Sisters... she has the mind of a mystic, and it is one that far surpasses most of mortality, rendering her more able to cope - which in turn might explain the delay..."
She cast another glance at Tessa before pinching her lips together in thought.
"Calypso, you say though? Perhaps it may not be a necessary thing to hide from her, if a sudden revelation would bring trouble about?"

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image

Jack thought for a moment before nodding his head. "She will want to be included with discussion, and I am sure that she is none too pleased with me at the moment. She is down in the crew quarters, just beyond the hole in the deck. If you wish to speak to her I will join you, she can still be quelled by me...I hope," Jack said, putting down the note.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image
Lady Winera Weriel

The flow of the skies,
A breeze upon the sea,

Winera shook her head, indicating Tessa in the corner.
"I will see her myself; I do not need you risking your standing any more than you have with her. If we are unwelcome we will leave and find another haven, you needn't worry about us. Besides, it may be in your own best interests to watch over Tessa."
She turned away and vanished on the winds, stealing away to the crew's quarters in search of Calypso.

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image
Calypso

I am the sea

Calypso looked over at Mr. Porter who was looking over letters of sorts before she felt a change in the winds. She narrowed her eyes and looked around, unable to discern the source of it. She turned back to Mr. Porter who looked back at her after a moment.

"What?" Mr. Porter asked and Calypso shook her head.

"Leave me," She said and Mr. Porter''s expression betrayed concern and curiosity before he left, leaving Calypso alone at the table.

[OutrageousObliviousCats:]

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image
Lady Winera Weriel

The flow of the skies,
A breeze upon the sea,

The time it took for Winera to suspect the immediate situation might not be as hopeful as she had initially thought was negligible, though she reformed regardless of her doubts. Upon completing her materialization she bowed humbly.
"I do apologize for the intrusion, but I wished to make myself and a select few others known before anything disastrous strikes."
She looked back for a moment, a slight worry creasing her face before she blinked and turned again to Calypso.
"Jack has told me his only worry on such a notion would rest with you."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image
Calypso

I am the sea

"And why is that? Calypso said with a chuckle, a flattered smile coming into view as she leaned on the table with an arm. "Is Jack Cortez frightened of me?" She chuckled quietly before she narrowed her eyes slightly. "I offer but one warning. If either the crew, ship, or captain are harmed I will show no mercy in my revenge," The island accent accentuated her words as she spoke.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image
Lady Winera Weriel

The flow of the skies,
A breeze upon the sea,

Winera held her hands slightly over her shoulders in surrender, taking a single step away from Calypso with a defensive expression marking her features.
"Neither I nor any other with me have any intention to bring harm here. If anything we would come to the ship's aid if needed."
She took another step back, her own audible panic striking her oddly as she closed her eyes and calmed slightly.
"Truly, I would give anything for all this bloodshed to end as it were." She said, her voice barely over a whisper.

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
Calypso

I am the sea

"It is just a warning, I would not insinuate that you would do anything of the sort," Calypso said quickly. She thought about Weriel's words for a moment. "There is evil in this world, and death, but there is also goodness, and life. Without the harsh realms of death there cannot be the cruel realms of life," She said, her eyes searching Weriel's face.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image
Lady Winera Weriel

The flow of the skies,
A breeze upon the sea,

Winera nodded thoughtfully, seeing things from an equally global perspective but frowning all the same.
"As you say," she admitted, "but life and death might not be so significant when all of nature crashes down I'm afraid."
She sighed, her arms dropping at her sides dejectedly. With the shake of her head she stepped to the doorway and faded again.
"I do hope all goes well with you. Thank you."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
Calypso

I am the sea

Calypso sighed and took a drink from her rum bottle. Mr. Porter stepped back into the vicinity and took a seat by her again. He turned back to his letters as Calypso pulled out her Tarot cards and began deciphering the future, Mr. Porter's face paling as he saw her doing so. He crossed himself and took a drink of his rum.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:14 am
User Image
Lady Eras Ahriel

A quiver at your feet,
The alarming shake of the world,
And the lasting calm...

This much can never be disrupted.

Eras appeared within the captain's cabin, looking about for a moment as if she had only just arrived, before letting her eyes fall to Tessa. She nodded slightly in understanding before her gaze fell to Jack.
"Your damages will be repaired before the morning, Captain," she said, "but I cannot allow my work to go seen, for reasons made clear numerous times already, so I must ask your patience."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image

"Very well, I will put Mr. Porter on watch," Jack said looking up from where he sat with Tessa. He looked back down at her before taking a drink from his rum bottle. "He is a good man, and he will overlook what I ask him to. Besides, he is too superstitious for his own good," Jack chuckled a bit before looking back at the newcomer.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:12 am
User Image
Lady Eras Ahriel

A quiver at your feet,
The alarming shake of the world,
And the lasting calm...

This much can never be disrupted.

"Thank you-" Eras raised an eyebrow, "Superstitious? I must say, Captain Cortez your pointed use of others' traits is effective, if slightly questionable. By all account that I have heard, the crew needs their rest anyway."
A thought occurred to her then, and she smiled slightly as she stepped closer.
"Let the poor man rest tonight. By now they must be aware that Tessa is gifted enough to satisfy the need for a watch, and Fedran can keep a wary enough eye out. If they were never to know Tessa were not honestly in the position, there is no harm done." She turned her head to Tessa, "She can recover her endurance, your ship continues unharmed and Fedran gets to feel she is at least some use to all this. Nothing lost, yes?"

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games