Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:37 pm
I'm going to have Kasumi go all evil sometime and try to kill everyone, I mean everyone. *evil laughter*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:39 pm
Scard Ed

Here's one of Ed!!!  

Sabrina_of_Reatre

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:42 pm
actully that website does have a better one.  
Shadow of Fire
I'm going to have Kasumi go all evil sometime and try to kill everyone, I mean everyone. *evil laughter*
Ah...so you can also play the part of Pride then smile  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Destructions Right Hand

Felix Blackwood
Mr. M
I could do Gluttony. Nothing hard about being a character that likes to eat and kill. He acts like Majin Buu from DBZ, the whole eating thing and being fat part. hahaha
Plus you can be Lust's lil bulldog....Hey! that sounds better then being genderly confused stressed

Lust is by far the sexiest character I've seen yet on FMA. I'm not sure if they're any others. Rose is sexy but she doesn't have a fighting side to her. Lust is sexy because she's evil!

Thanks Sabrina. I just need a picture of Scar holding Gran's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:45 pm
Mr. M
Felix Blackwood
Mr. M
I could do Gluttony. Nothing hard about being a character that likes to eat and kill. He acts like Majin Buu from DBZ, the whole eating thing and being fat part. hahaha
Plus you can be Lust's lil bulldog....Hey! that sounds better then being genderly confused stressed

Lust is by far the sexiest character I've seen yet on FMA. I'm not sure if they're any others. Rose is sexy but she doesn't have a fighting side to her. Lust is sexy because she's evil!

How DARE you forget to Mention Riza Hawkeye scream I love that woman*turns red with a has a big smile on face*  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:46 pm
Felix Blackwood
Mr. M
Felix Blackwood
Mr. M

How DARE you forget to Mention Riza Hawkeye scream I love that woman*turns red with a has a big smile on face*

Hawkeye isn't as sexy as Lust.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:50 pm
Mr. M
Felix Blackwood
Mr. M
Felix Blackwood
Mr. M

Hawkeye isn't as sexy as Lust.
Yeah but looks alone dosent make a woman Sexy...Her personality also plays apart of it..Shes so damn loyal to Roy*tears up*Oh FYI spirit said I can be Envy blaugh  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:51 pm
Doh gunna need a better picture Sabrina that one just doesn't look as good. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Felix Blackwood
Yeah but looks alone dosent make a woman Sexy...Her personality also plays apart of it..Shes so damn loyal to Roy*tears up*Oh FYI spirit said I can be Envy blaugh

Lust isn't loyal to anyone that's what makes her sexy.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:53 pm
Sort of....behold, the show all over agian...I should make my person a homono-whatever you call them. That'd be sweet! sorry....but that way it'd have some of the same stuff as the show...but the homno-however the hell you spell it don't use alchemy....oh well mine's differnt...if I decide to do that...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:56 pm
I need a pic of Scar putting his hand to Gran's head dang it. I found a good pic of Ed worried/shocked!

The term you're looking for Shadow is Homounculis or Homunculis.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:57 pm
Don't care. It'd be cool!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:03 pm
Nm I guess I can't find a pic of Gen gran but I did find one of Scar's hand to Ed's head....  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:04 pm
uh..I thought I saw one somewhere....not sure...  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games