Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:19 pm
"Yuki? Are you alright?" she placed her hand on his thigh. She was over half way done with her meal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:23 pm
He put his hand over her's and turned to face her. "Yeah, I was just thinking. Being a Celestial Warrior can be dangerous, and I just found myself actually thinking about the future, which I usually don't do."  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:29 pm
"Just live for the next day and pray you make it, that there is food and a decent shelter over your head, ya I know the feeling. I used to have the girls back home always asking me what my plans where for my future. I never knew, just keep working in my shop and pray my father died sometime." she lowered her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:34 pm
"Yeah, something like that. But for some reason I fond myself thinking of what might happen, what really could happen. I could die protecting the Priestess..."  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:38 pm
"It would be the greatest honor." she set the bowl down on the bed next to her, it was now empty.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:41 pm
He cleaned up the bowl and tray and placed it outside the room. He didn't say anything and came and sat back down. "Yes, you're right," was all he said, not willing to stay what he'd really been thinking.  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:46 pm
"You think otherwise?" she leaned over and looked him straight in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:51 pm
"No... it's just, what if I have someone else I want to protect too? That just makes me twice as likely to die." He shrugged and looked straight back at her, "it's just depressing, thinking of death and all."  

RyldsGirl

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:58 pm
She rubbed his thigh, "But you are also twice as likely to live, because you will fight for those you love and care for, more than anything else."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:23 pm
Tatsuko smiled, as she listened to Yami. She had never heard of the Prince of Seiryuu either, but he did have a mark. It may be a bit odd, comparitively. However, it was a mark. She nodded, biting her lip slightly. It was going to be odd calling a prince just by his first name, but she would do it, since that is what he requested. "Well, I am very glad to have you accompany us, Pri... Yami." She had to catch herself, otherwise she was certain she would just start calling him Prince Yami again.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:51 pm
Jin called a chamber maid, "Please prepare a room for Yami, he will be staying with us." He turned to the the Prince, "Just follow her and she'll show you to a suite." Once he was gone he sat back down on the couch, holding his side. His chest was a bit tight all of a sudden, his lungs where warm. It also felt like his symbol was visible, his bicep was warm too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:59 pm
Tatsuko smiled, gently putting her head on Jin's shoulder. She was starting to feel a little bit warm. She figured it was because of the constant sun, and the fact that she hadn't eaten or drank anything since... well, other than the tea when she had first gotten there, she hadn't had anything since lunch when she was still in her world. Not to mention when she had used the Shinzaho earlier. All of it was starting to take its toll on her, and she didn't even really notice it. She turned her head so she could see Jin, noticing he seemed to be holding his sides. "Jin... what's wrong?"  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:04 pm
"My wound is throbbing, and it causing my lungs to get tight." A small wisp of blue smoke escaped his lips, but it was so small, it was probably nothing more then a play on light. He noticed she was starting to get warm, and he looked at her, concerned. "Are you alright?" He put his hand to her forehead, "You're warm... I think you're getting a fever."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:12 pm
Tatsuko frowned a little, nuzzling against his shoulder. She was worried about him. When he touched her forehead, she pressed her head against his hand. He was cool... it felt nice. Smiling softly, she touched his cheek. "I'll be fine. It's alright, ok?" Yawning, she nuzzled his shoulder again, closing her eyes. She felt a bit tired, which she attributed to having to meet royalty again and with all the stress from being shot at.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:16 pm
When she nuzzled against him, he could really feel her temperature... "Tatsuko! You're burning up!" He moved, moving the robe off her shoulders. She was already breaking out in a sweat. He put his hands to her neck, trying to cool her. "I think the stress is getting to you," he said softly...  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games