Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:52 pm
He looked over his shoulder at him, stopped, and shrugged.
"I guess,"
He could sense the hidden rage in his voice.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:55 pm
"In private?" Liam was trying to control his head and he knew that if he didn't he'd probably only get everyone angry with him.

Evleyn saw the two and bit her lip slightly worried but she sighed and went after Niamh who was now trying to climb up one of the buildings.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:04 pm
Ashado closed his eyes for a moment, reassuring Evelyn.
Trust me, baby girl. I'm a thousand year old hoot. I'm not about to get bested by a fourteen year old child.
He shrugged again.
"Whatever,"
He followed him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:13 pm
Evelyn sighed and whispered under her breath.
"He's seventeen." But she felt alot better about it. She was trying to get Niamh a lot less like a 5 year old in a candy shop.

Liam had walked into a empty house and glared at Ashado.
"What the hell are you doing with me sister? I swear if you hurt her in anyway..." His eyes flashed red as his clenched fists caught on fire.

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:19 pm
He cocked his head to one side in confusion, but his expression and tone remained extremely calm.
"Hurt her? Why would I want to do that? Besides, I couldn't do it anyway... she has my heart in the palm of her hand..."
He glanced at her, then back into Liam's furious eyes.
His crystal glowed brightly, and Ashado extended his hand to shake.
"I give you my word, Sir Liam."
He ignored the fact that Liam's hands were on fire.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:28 pm
Liam still glared at him but relaxed a bit causing his hands to stop flaming and he shook Ashado's hand.
"I'll hold you to that." He wasn't angry just worried about his sister. He didn't want her to make any mistakes about who she trusted.
"She's a very passive person, if you take advantage of that...I...I'll rip out your spleen and watch you bleed to death." His words wern't angry but slightly worried.

Evelyn finally got her youngest sister off the side of a building and smiled at her as she set her down.

Niamh looked up at Evelyn and stuck out her bottom lip.
"I'm hungry Evy!"

Evelyn smiled softly and rolled her eyes picking up her youngest sister.
"Well let's go get you some food okay, sweety?" She walked back over to Mainoru and smiled softly.
"Do you know where our bags went?"  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:34 pm
He thought to himself.
... spleen, yuck... rip, nasty... blood... hmm,
He nodded calmly, not startled by Liam's words. He bowed his head, stuck his hands back in his pockets, and his crystal was pulsating like a heartbeat-which was probably his own.
"Right, is there anything else you wanted to talk about?"

Mainoru nodded, and led the girls to the very back of the village, behind where Ashado slept. There was an immense mansion, ivory white, accented with a blood-red colour. The rooms were cozy, and warm. Statues of dragons and dragonesses were all around the 'castle'.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:39 pm
Liam shoke his head and smiled slightly.
"I'm glad we see eye to eye." With that Liam left and went to go talk with Breanna.

Evelyn smiled and nodded.
"Thank you Mainuro." Evelyn then looked at Niamh who was captivated by the mansion.
"Niamh." She spoke with a stern but caring voice.

She looked at her sister and then got it.
"Thank you Mainuro." She smiled and laughed slightly.

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:41 pm
As soon as Liam had passed, Ashado rolled his eyes.
Sheesh, he scares me...
He shuddered, and walked to the mansion to join Evelyn.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:44 pm
Evelyn smiled at Ashado and handed her sister who was sqweming to him
"Here ya go. Have fun trying to find something she won't eat."

Niamh glared at her sister's comment.
"Hey!"

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:52 pm
Ashado rested Niamh on his hip, with his arm behind her back keeping her up, and smiled.
He handed her an apple from thin air, and turned back to Evelyn.
"There's clothing and such in the rooms... you should be able to tell who's room is who's. If you need anything, just holler."

Allru had approached Ashado, and she smiled when her eyes fell upon Niamh. She squealed.
"Ooh, Ashado! Is that one Niamh!?"
He nodded, and introduced Niamh to Allru.
Allru smiled, and patted Niamh's little leg.
"Hiya, Niamh! Wanna come play with us?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:58 pm
Niamh who was eating the apple looked at her sister who nodded and smiled nodding herself.

Evelyn smiled and watch her sister happily.

Breanna was talking with Liam about their older sister and agruing like usual.
"Leave her be, she's older than you she know's what she's doing." Breanna was taking her sister's side because she trusted her still.

Liam on the other hand was still skeptical.
"But what if he's just trying to take advantage of her. You know how she is when it comes to saying no." He looked at the ground as they walked, the were following their sister so they knew where to go to find her, but then they headed back to the entrance just so they could talk without getting her involved.

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:06 pm
Ashado smiled, and turned to the feilds where the unicorns grazed.
He walked to the tree that they had been sitting at that afternoon, and fell into a sit, closing his eyes. His unicorn, Farassi, had laid down next to him, and Ashado stroked his back lovingly. Farassi neighed softly, and rested his head in Ashado's lap. His ears were perked, because he knew his master's heart had hypnotism powers. Farassi soon drifted to sleep, and Ashado stayed awake, though his eyes were closed. His crystal didn't pulsate as brightly anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:11 pm
Evelyn hesitated before going to sit next to him.
"I know you're probably tired of hearing me say this, but thank you." She wasn't sure if he was asleep or not but she had to say it.

Breanna and Liam finally turned back around and saw their sister with Ashado.
"Well let's just watch and see what happens okay?" Breanna's voice was no louder than a whipser.

Liam thought for a moment before nodding his head in agreement.
"We'll see who's right and who's wrong." His voice seemed cocky even though he hoped he wasn't right.

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:17 pm
Ashado's mind was slipping further and further from consciousness.
He heard Evelyn's words, but didn't respond. Farassi looked up, and nodded to Evelyn. He got up and joined to other unicorns. Ashado's crystal strangely pulsated in time with Evelyn's heart instead of his own. It was the reason he wasn't able to stay awake for long.

Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games