Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:03 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
it is soooo much fun!! and sometimes people can't tell so they stare for a while..it's funny to look back at them when they are staring atcha and they look away really quickly
I hate when people stare at me, especially my friend Zuley, her stare makes you wanna crawl under a bed and cry (It's seriously scary), but that sounds awesome.
people tell me that i have a very bone chillin stare too..i thinks it's funny...Zuley is a very interesting name  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:10 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
it is soooo much fun!! and sometimes people can't tell so they stare for a while..it's funny to look back at them when they are staring atcha and they look away really quickly
I hate when people stare at me, especially my friend Zuley, her stare makes you wanna crawl under a bed and cry (It's seriously scary), but that sounds awesome.
people tell me that i have a very bone chillin stare too..i thinks it's funny...Zuley is a very interesting name
I love her name! She is so fantastic, a little strange, but fantastic. I kinda have a crush on her, and by kinda I mean a hell of a lot more than kinda.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:21 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
I love her name! She is so fantastic, a little strange, but fantastic. I kinda have a crush on her, and by kinda I mean a hell of a lot more than kinda.
awwww..thats cute..is she gay?....do you have an AIM screen name?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:03 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
Hell ya! Well, no, supposedly shes "straight". There is no way in hell she is though.
I was talking about something gay related (shocking, I know) and she said "Whats wrong with being gay!?", I don't understand why she would ask me that but whatever, and then I said (jokingly) "Nothing, there is something wrong with being straight." Then like 10 seconds later she yells "Hey!".
It was hilarious. Very smooth Zuley.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:32 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
Hell ya! Well, no, supposedly shes "straight". There is no way in hell she is though.
I was talking about something gay related (shocking, I know) and she said "Whats wrong with being gay!?", I don't understand why she would ask me that but whatever, and then I said (jokingly) "Nothing, there is something wrong with being straight." Then like 10 seconds later she yells "Hey!".
It was hilarious. Very smooth Zuley.
rofl totally gay!!! very nice..you should go for it..im not sure how your gonna do that.but you can find ways  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:55 pm
Tegan: This record is about reflecting experiences more than just love. And what is more important than love in this world? Love is what you give that makes you who you are. Love is a gift. And that's all we're writing about and how you get it shoved down your throat and then it cracks your heart open and then you just diarrhea it out.

Sara: That's so gross.

rofl rofl ..indeed it is  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

OskerWilde
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:05 pm
eww xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:37 am
And thats why I love them.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:02 pm
what more could you ask for.. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:51 pm
3nodding  

OskerWilde
Crew

OskerWilde
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:39 pm
Tegan: "Sara's tuning again."
Sara: "No, no. I'm not. I'm not tuning."
Tegan: "Then what is this then when you're touching your tuners? What do you call that?"
Sara: "That's a nervous tick."
Tegan: "Oh... (pause) I'm gonna beat the crap out of you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:24 pm
xilerator
Tegan: "Sara's tuning again."
Sara: "No, no. I'm not. I'm not not tuning."
Tegan: "Then what is this then when you're touching your tuners? What do you call that?"
Sara: "That's a nervous tick."
Tegan: "Oh... (pause) I'm gonna beat the crap out of you."
bahhahaa i love that quote!!!! heart ..its so funny how Tegan says it..ahaha  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

OskerWilde
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:27 pm
3nodding mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:32 pm
Sara: (talking about tanning) "I'm disgusting."
Tegan: "Uh, basically when you call yourself disgusting you're calling me disgusting and I take serious ******** offense to that."  

OskerWilde
Crew

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:36 pm
xilerator
Sara: (talking about tanning) "I'm disgusting."
Tegan: "Uh, basically when you call yourself disgusting you're calling me disgusting and I take serious ******** offense to that."

Love that one.  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces