T&S Quotes Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OskerWilde
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:10 pm
Here you can post your favourite Tegan and Sara quotes and banter.

Tegan: Hi I’m Tegan and I play in Tegan and Sara…so far Tegan and Sara haven’t been touring quite that much cos Sara’s a lazy cow…

Sara: This is called “Walking with a Ghost” it’s what we call the ‘single’…not sure that applies necessarily to our career…pacifically, it’s something we toss around for fun like “I hope the single’s doing well” I heard it got played once.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:43 am
Sara: Why just because I'm gay, would I want to have sex with my sister? It's so deeply screwed up!

Tis true.  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:04 pm
tatu_anime
Sara: Why just because I'm gay, would I want to have sex with my sister? It's so deeply screwed up!

Tis true.

that's just wrong  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:24 pm
I just got the Con CD/DVD and there is this scene in the extras section that is blood hilarious!
Sara is helping Emy make something and she has tape all over her hands and Emys like, "What are you doing? Give me the tape, you can't have it."
Then Sara puts the tape (Duct tape) in her hair and says they're like hair extensions and anyway, this is pretty much what happens:
Emy: Your gonna have a hard time getting that out.
Sara: *tries to pull tape out* Ow, your right. Emy, help me get my hair extensions out.
Emy: *goes to Sara's rescue (awww, how cute)*
Sara: I thought it would be funny.
Emy: *gets tape out with barley any damage to Sara's hair* Without craftspeople, you would have no hair.
Sara: And that's why you don't run (wha?).

That's not the exact quote but it's pretty much what happens, I would advise you to buy that DVD for that scene alone xd  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:39 pm
tatu_anime
I just got the Con CD/DVD and there is this scene in the extras section that is blood hilarious!
Sara is helping Emy make something and she has tape all over her hands and Emys like, "What are you doing? Give me the tape, you can't have it."
Then Sara puts the tape (Duct tape) in her hair and says they're like hair extensions and anyway, this is pretty much what happens:
Sara: *tries to pull tape out* Ow, your right. Emy, help me get my hair extensions out.
Emy: *gets tape out with barley any damage to Sara's hair* Without craftspeople, you would have no hair.

That's not the exact quote but it's pretty much what happens, I would advise you to buy that DVD for that scene alone xd

oh i plan to...does it come with the cd or do i have to buy it seperatly  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:48 pm
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime

If you buy the special edition it comes with the DVD, or you could just buy that CD but you can't buy the DVD separately so I'd advise you to just pay the extra few dollars to buy the CD/DVD.  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:57 pm
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime

If you buy the special edition it comes with the DVD, or you could just buy that CD but you can't buy the DVD separately so I'd advise you to just pay the extra few dollars to buy the CD/DVD.

oh i am xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:10 pm
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime

oh i am xd
There is a hilarious scene where Tegan is talking about how great the sandwich she's eating is and how the girl (possibly Emy) made it perfect, it's bloody great xd This is the best part though.

Sara: That's why we---
Tegan: Chose her to be our wife.

I love when they finish each others sentences, Sara starting cracking up rofl  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:10 pm
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime

oh i am xd
There is a hilarious scene where Tegan is talking about how great the sandwich she's eating is and how the girl (possibly Emy) made it perfect, it's bloody great xd This is the best part though.

They are sooo Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:13 pm
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime

oh i am xd

3nodding
The whole thing is great whee
It took 3 hours to find the damn thing ( stressed ) but it was worth it.  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:15 pm
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime

oh i am xd

3nodding

where did you find it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:17 pm
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime

oh i am xd

3nodding

where did you find it?
Dimple Records. I stayed outside Bestbuy for and hour waiting for it to open just to check if they had it in.  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:19 pm
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime

3nodding

where did you find it?
Dimple Records. I stayed outside Bestbuy for and hour waiting for it to open just to check if they had it in.

did they have it?...cause other than that and circuit city i only have a Fye store i think that's what it's called..it used to be a coconuts  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:20 pm
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime

3nodding

where did you find it?

did they have it?...cause other than that and circuit city i only have a Fye store i think that's what it's called..it used to be a coconuts
They didn't have the CD/DVD, they only had to CD. You can probably order it from there, or even Barnes and Noble.  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:22 pm
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
3nodding

where did you find it?

They didn't have the CD/DVD, they only had to CD. You can probably order it from there, or even Barnes and Noble.

man i hope so...amazon only has the cd..damn..i will find it  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces