Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velitis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:54 pm
And me.. I dabble in both. More proficient in ancient worlds.. but I know what a screwdriver is.

Mmm.. tasty orange juice and delicious vodka...

Err.. I mean the other screwdriver. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:19 pm
I know how to use a screwdriver and even a hammer. surprised  

Chase Westenra

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:18 am
we could also use an dice rpg rules, ignoring movement, and do something based on that. the Big Eyes Small Mouth rukes are easy to download, if you guys like anime, or we can use the downloadable dnd rules and adapt it for sci-fi or something.

just throwing out ideas ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:00 am
Problem being, with me, I don't know D&D dice. I know about the system.. but I don't know the system. So, it'd be a new learning experience for me.

I'm down with learning something like that, but it'd take some patience on you guys' part. lol  

Velitis
Captain

Chase Westenra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:26 pm
I'd have to download the rules twice because we have two computers and I use them both. Frankly, I'd rather not.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:10 pm
there is a site that you can just look at the rules ^_^ dont remember what its called razz  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Chase Westenra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:04 pm
I was attacked Sunday by a bird that flew in my house and this morning I saw a mouse in my room. I need a hug. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:00 am
*hugs*
At least the mouse didnt attack you. And what the hell with that bird...that is why you need a shovel handed...thwack it and bury it! Stupid bird scream  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Chase Westenra

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:27 pm
*hugs back* The mouse scared me and I'm not going back into my room until we catch it. And with the bird I just hid, I don't do birds well. It's pathetic but there ya go.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:13 am
Andrew Windsor
*hugs back* The mouse scared me and I'm not going back into my room until we catch it. And with the bird I just hid, I don't do birds well. It's pathetic but there ya go.

strangely....I have a few friends who are scared of birds....so it isnt so pathetic to me razz  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Velitis
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:17 am
I'm afraid of being in or under water without being able to see anything other than layers of darkness stretching out in every direction. When I see movies that show that sort of thing.. or something that starts materializing from said darkness, I get chills.

Ironically, I can be on a boat and look out at the water and be fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:58 pm
Velitis
I'm afraid of being in or under water without being able to see anything other than layers of darkness stretching out in every direction. When I see movies that show that sort of thing.. or something that starts materializing from said darkness, I get chills.

Ironically, I can be on a boat and look out at the water and be fine.

OMG! me toooooooo! Like I can be on a boat in the ocean, but I panic if I actually swim in the ocean....or a lake that I KNOW is only like 11 feet deep and its all murky......  

Kai Karasurei
Vice Captain

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Velitis
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:13 pm
I can swim in the ocean or lakes, though.. as long as I don't look at what's gonna freak me out. I KNOW it's there, but knowing doesn't scare me. It's actually seeing it.

It's weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:55 pm
I don't swim around people I don't know. I get way too scared.  

Chase Westenra

Kurai_Yamino

5,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:38 pm
*sneaks back in* long time no see.  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games