Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:05 pm
Meteki followed Ferio, and saw all the blood, "What...? Oh no, the king!" He runs towards the central castle.

Cicleta looked around, "Dammit, are their any survivors?? I need to tend to them at once!"

Mestha shook her head, "Something much bigger is at play here..."

Melange shook his head again, "No! We were supposed to go together... but then Meteki asked for my power... and I just had to give it to him! I was supposed to go for a walk with her... but I wasn't there... goblins tore her to pieces!! And I wasn't there to protect her!!" He pounded the ground with his fist, "She was pregnant dammit! We were expecting a child! Why Goddess why!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:31 pm
Ferio shakcs the vampire as her eyes open a lil. "What happen! what you do with Lucy!!"

She looks at him weak. "A man of Metekis race came. Lucy in a new body...He order her to kill everyone...It looked like she was under a spell...Im 5 mins everyone on the street was died. And then they lefted. I over heard him give her a order. About kill all her friends. The man was dressed in all black...His eyes was..." She passes out.

"Any of you know someone like that..." Ferio looks at Mestha and Cicleta. "And of not i better go back to Abyss and Melange. Becuz of Lucy did this. She will kill Abyss and then kill Melange..."

Abyss sighs. "Things are meant to happen. You are meant to live for a reason. And she was meant to die for a reason."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 pm
Meteki shook his head, "Melange is too unstable. If a fight goes down now I'm putting my bets on that they will all die in a muphonic mana disruption. Basically think of it like a big bomb."

Cicleta started running ahead, "Damn! Johnathan is there too but I think he's still out cold!"

Mestha stopped talking. For if she did now not even Meteki could understand her. She was reaching into ancient powers to tip the table in her favor.

Melange looked up at Abyss, "But... but what about the child!? She couldn't give birth...... the child had no chance to live!!"

Muktesh sat on his couch reading a magazine, "Hmmm... So... A muphonic mana disruption eh Meteki? Can't let that happen." He turned off his spy camera, "It seems like your slipping on your job Selktic Guardian Mestha." Then he get's up and puts on a dark robe. ((No, he is not that man btw. He just likes the same colors. And everybody give it up for Muktesh from Dark Emblem! xD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:23 am
Ferio sighs and walks out of the sewer. He starts to head back to Abyss and Melange.

A women with a red rode with blue/black eyes and short red hair. only 2 pieces of the hair long. and with blue/black eyes that looks kinda controlled over stands in the tree lines looking at Abyss and Melange.

Abyss keeps rubbing Melanges head. "Alot of kids die. Some don't even have a chance to live. That just means it wasn't meant to be. Sadly that's the way it is. The greater forse of life picks whats right for us. and whats wrong for us. It picks what should happen and what should happen for a reason." Abyss looks down at Melange not noticeing the women.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:39 pm
Meteki decided to activate his Selktic Speed to reach there faster.

Cicleta distorted life from her charged mana pool and charged blizzard with the fire instead.

Mestha stopped and looked at the sky. A blinking light that had been bothering her had stopped blinking and turned off, "No!" She turned her legs and arms into spidery legs for greatly enhanced sprint speed as she sped past even Meteki, Muktesh! You were exiled from this land and forbidden to return! I will not allow you to defy that!

Melange looked up at Abyss, "You're right... it was the Goddess's fault not mine... she chose for her to die... Abyss... promise me that you won't die...?"

A small boy ran up to Muktesh, "Uncle! Are you taking ANOTHER business trip??"

Muktesh sheepishly smiled, "Uh.. yea... sorry I..."

The small boy sat down on the ground, "You know Ninian and I get lonely without you..."

Muktesh gave the boy a hug, "Don't worry Nils. I'll bring you both a souvenir ok?"

Nils nodded, "Ok! But promise you won't be gone for too long!"

Muktesh nodded as he started to vanish, "It will be like I was never gone!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:10 pm
"I promise i will try not to die. And i will fight to stay alive. Is that good enough?" A knife form behide cuts Abyss cheek. Her eyes get wide. "Melange your to weak to fight. I know this and you know this. I want you to run to the Sewers. Everyone should me there...Plz go now."

Lucy smiles taking her blood red scythe form her back.

Ferio sighs "This is no fair! This was my idea to help them!" He sighs and starts to walk.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:17 am
Meteki looked at Mestha, "Hey!! Could you give us a ride or something!?"

Cicleta grabbed Ferio's sleeve, "The last Muphonic mana bomb took out the largest imperial city of it's time! And it was a mage apprentice!! Melange must have at least 20x that power! Imagine! A whole kingdom can fall if we don't hurry!"

Mestha ignored him and hurried. If Muktesh is back, she's expecting a big fight.

Melange tried to get up to help Abyss, but the mana recoil had him too unstable and he could not summon the strength to get up, "Abyss! I cannot stand!"

Muktesh appeared behind Lucy and leaned back against her, allowing his massive dark aura to envelope her, "Don't kill either of them. These targets carry too high of a Death Curse to be worth it. These are your new orders for I shall be your new master. Unless you want Serdio to be your tomb."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:10 am
"Its ok Melange...But you get away form Lucy now who every you are!" Abyss 2 fingers light up light purple. "And i mean it get away..."

Lucy glaces back. "Yes my master..."

Ferio sighs. "You know you can ask me to teleport you there..."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:10 pm
Meteki couldn't even see Mestha anymore after a minute, "Jeez... who knew she was so fast!?"

Cicleta snapped back at him, "Then why didn't you say so earlier!?"

Mestha could feel Muktesh's dark energy, "Alright Muktesh... you and me."

Melange looked at Lucy, "Huh...? That girl is... Lucy?"

Muktesh huffed, "I just saved thousands of lives including her own and you treat me this way? How ungrateful!" Muktesh's eyes appeared dark red from under his hood, "You have no idea who you are talking to! I don't even know why you're so mad... In fact... you are so ungrateful that I don't think a woman this lovely should even be with any of you. So she will come back with me. Have fun telling Meteki that you're rashness is the reason for her eternal disappearance from his life!" Muktesh concentrated his magic on Lucy, "There are two small children where you're going. Let them take care of you. To take a break there is you're current order." And he warped her away.

Nils noticed a collection of dark mana appearing in the living room, "Uncle?? Wow... he is back early!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:38 pm
Lucy looked around where she appeared.

Abyss fulls with hate. "Give her make to me now. OR it will be your for ending doom!" The purple/light engry start to roll off Abyss body. she starts to take some steps close to Mukesh.

Ferio shurgs "I dont know really..." He teleports ciclate and himself beside Melange.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:35 pm
Before long Meteki was all alone. After awhile he wondered if he was even going the right way.

Cicleta looked around. Then saw Him, "M-Muktesh!? This is impossible! You're an Exiled One! How are you still alive!?!?" Then she saw Abyss making hostile movements towards him, "ABYSS! NO!! HE HAS THOUSANDS YEARS MORE EXPERIENCE THAN YOU!!!"

Mestha came up, "So Muktesh... you really did survive. How?? It had been more than 500,000 years since you were banished. How you managed to stay afloat the waters of Time escapes me."

Melange looked at him, "What?? He's Muktesh the Exiled One!? I thought he would look much more older than that!" ((Muktesh looks as though he is in his middle 20's.))

Muktesh laughed at the cat girls attempt to intimidate him, "Ahahahaha!! Death!? Doom!? I lost fear of anything like that since I had been banished! If you want to see her so badly, then come join me. I promise to treat you both well!" He looks at Cicleta, "Ah. The Yuke of Modern Lore. How nice to see you in person." Then he turned to Mestha, "Oh. It's you. Nice to see how bad you're failing."

Nils jumped and hugged the chest of who he thought was his uncle. Until he felt the mounds of flesh that were anything but male. He looked up at Lucy's face, "Uh... who are you??"

((Poor 8 year old Nils. xD He has yet to realize how many guys would kill to be in his situation right now!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:56 pm
"I dont care how old he is. And i wont join someone who took my friend. And whos against my friends." She rolls up her sleeves. And a ball of engry goes up into her hand. She runs at him. To clones of herself apart beside her. As they dash at him.

Lucy looks down at him. She rubs his head. "Im...I Dont know but i know your uncle and he send me here..."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:47 am
Meteki started to doubt his sense of direction. Until he felt the weight of dark energy.

Cicleta got up to stop her but Mestha grabbed her shoulder. "Mestha! Out of all people you should know how dangerous he is! He's gonna kill her!!"

Mestha shook her head, "He's not like that. Muktesh was not exiled for cold murder. He was banished for a blood pact that he made. So no, he will not kill her. Not like this."

Melange felt energy start slowly reviving his limbs. He started crawling to Abyss, "A-Abyss... Don't fight him...! I command you not to!"

Muktesh yawned and looked at his watch, "Oh! It's time to go shopping!" And with that, he was gone. He had, in fact, gone to Tipa, Meteki's hometown, to buy the gifts he promised Nils and Ninian.

Nils slid down, "When I asked Muktesh to bring something back for me this wasn't what I had in mind."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:55 am
Abyss stops she closes her hand and the ball disappers. She walks over to Melange. "I could have had him!"

Ferio sighs and smacks Abyss in the back of the head. "Do you not think befor attack. Or do you let your anger get ahead of you. But what we going to tell Meteki about him taking Lucy. And I dought Lucy rembers anything."

Lucy looks at the boy. "You know some boys or men would like to have a women apper in there house. But of your not plzed with me will you be plzed with this. I know how boys like Shinly sharp toys..." She Holds on her scythe to Nils.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:09 am
Meteki arrived... Barely in time to see that a fight ALMOST happened, "Uh... what happened?"

Cicleta started to shake, "If Muktesh is alive... Does that mean...??"

Mestha shook her head, "No. He made a pact. A longer life may have something to do with it." Then she turns to Meteki, "Bout time you showed up!! I thought Selkies were the fastest runners!"

Melange got up and hugged Abyss, "Please don't do things like that anymore... I doubt you have as much dumb luck as Johnathan and I don't know what I'll do if you break your promise..."

After buying a few toys, a tourist shirt (Which he is now wearing), and a drink, Muktesh thought it would be funny to warp back to the hostile group while carrying all this stuff. A bit of ridiculousness might let off some heat, he's not planning on killing any of them. So he warped back in front of Meteki's group, "Hey guys, sorry bout that. I came here mostly to see what my old house was like! Funny that some kids made it into a haunted house!"

Everybody stared at him in awkward silence.

Muktesh drank his Striped Apple Smoothie, "What? You never seen a bad guy go touring before?"

Nils pushed the scythe away, and then said some very unchildlike things, "If you want some sort of sexual action out of me, you're not getting it. And sharp shiny toys? Like that doesn't seem creepy all together. But I mean come on, I have seen plenty of women nude before me and so don't go thinking that your figure would even spark something like that."

Ninian heard this from upstairs and decided to investigate, "Nils? Who are you talking to!? If it's Sheena or Lyn I'm going to kill you!"  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games