Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:50 pm
RdPwrRngr
A sniper bullet peirced through the air. Spinning, it hit Oliver in the Shoulder knocking him to the ground. The unknown stranger unloaded the bullet from the Barret 50. Cal. and left... Nothing happened

(dude oliver is already in his safe shack and all the windows and such are boarded up)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:21 pm
(Oh)  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:33 pm
Duplin walked over to the radio in the break room and put in Vampire Weekend. Cousins came on. " So whats the plan Mary?" She looked off in the distance and reponded with " Umm... I dont know. Earlier today I heard some dude on the radio named Andre." she responded. " I heard him too. But i dont think its a good idea to just find this guy." Duplin responded. He just waited for her to reply but nothing really happened. She picked up her Desert Eagle. " Need anything?" she asked. " Pills, Im sad, hurt, and bleeding and i want pills." Duplin responded. "Then come along."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 pm
"ugh"..Vance looks around... curses under his breath.. and walks out of the bloodstained room. "think i have been out for a few hours eh?" He shouts out. his left shoulder bleeding. pulling out his hand-held-radio he listens in for any info on the catastrophy. little, not much, most of it is static. he makes out a few lines and a couple of deaths reported, nothing else. "i gotta get the hell out of this place." picking up his dual pistols, he ambles out, the dark pressing in, and keeps to the shadows, maybe looking for shelter, maybe food, maybe even a godam shower. whatever it is, better not be some zombie sh*thole.  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 pm
hours role by, the dark presses in and he finally sees a dark shack.. somewhere outside the sity limits or sanfrancisco. "great." he said. "just great. i got a fricken long way to LA from where i am. maybe if i could get a hold of a car..." he trails off. "nah. not in this state im in im not. better get some cloth and some pills, maybe a cocktail." he luaghs."yeah..." turning around he shuts the door, and turns on a light. he grimmly smiles as he spots a pack of pipe bombs. "looks as if someone tried staking out here." he holds up, grabs the pipe bombs, and tries to rest until morning. "maybe ill set up a wavelink out here and see if someone finds me."... he grabs a tape recorder off a dusty shelf, an old radio, and a heavy rock. he places the rock on the radio mic button, to keep it down, and records a message on the 101.5 fm radio wave. "anyone who gets this im in the grey shack boarded up in the south end of Sanfrancisco. help wanted and a ride to LA. wake me up if im sleeping. this message will be playing till 7:00 tommorow night... if no one arrives till then, im heading out alone"

and he slumped down, and fell asleep...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:14 pm
Rayde was still plagued by the death of her brother, but there was something more she had to worry about now, life and death. Not just hers but the others also. SHe had trained for situations involving life or death for ears, part of being a pilot was survival, evasion, resistance, and escape. Plus growing up in the outdoors in Alaska helped. Rayde shook all of her troubles from her mind and set focus on one thing, survival.

She looked at Nilla and said "you might not understand but wait here, I told you I'd keep you safe now that's what I'm going to do." Rayde felt like Nlla was almost like a sister to her. SHe meant it.

Rayde lit a cigarette and began readying herself for combat once more, this time a bit more level headed. She dug through her bag and found her other pistol, a Desert Eagle .50. She took the small glock off her hip and set it to the side. Rayde found her plates for her vest and put them in. SHe Tied her hair up tight and changed quickly into her old US Army issue trousers and tied up her boots and prepared for a fight.

Rade was at the door when she heard the commotion outside, gunfire, she knew it instinctively. She unslung her MP5 and slid her glock to Nilla. "I'll be right back" SHe sid to her with grim determination as she headed into the fray.

Outside Rayde saw SHane in the Jeep bleding and a man who must have been ANdreee patching him up. She also saw a large can of smoke and then smelled it, "Oh so someone's been playing with smokegrenades?"

She instinctively took cover and started moving tacticly toward the edge of the parking lot, maintaing a low profile as not to be seen by any enemies alive or dead. Se reached into her pocket and withdrew the silencer and fixed it to her MP5. She was on the hunt for the hunter. She was the wolf guarding the flock of sheep. She was ready for vengence. Rayde scanned the area for anyone or anything and waited, He'd have to comeout sooner or later and when he did she'd be ready for him.  

Rayde Dannefor

Bound Undeath

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:55 am
Everything was happening to fast, but to Mark it was like everything was in slow motion. Someone opened fire on the Jeep then the SUV, the SUV was far to bulky to pull a sharp corner like the Jeep so the bullets ripped through the windshield. Charlie took several to the chest and neck while mark only got grazed along the shoulder. It was a small wound and while painful not life threatening. Taking one look at Charlie Mark knew he was gone.

It was like a punch to the chest seeing Charlie go, he was one of the few people left in the world. Being brought down by another living being was just profoundly wrong. As Mark pulled the SUV into cover Mark grabbed his Backpack and shouldered his Mp5 ready for a fight. Then Rayde yelled at him to check the lower levels, so he obeyed. After a quick route and a few undead killed Mark returned and began looking for the shooter.

He was a ways off and Mark needed to get back to Rayde. As he approached he set down his pack and rifled through it pulling out a small briefcase. Handing it to Rayde he said, "I saved these for a moment of great need and I doubt we'll ever find more". With that he opened the case and presented it to Rayde. It was a grenade case with 8 Grenades inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:15 am
Shane was had watched Andre clean his wound offering suggestions at the right time.He leaned back staring at the sky."Why would another person kill a human being especially a survivor at this day and age.its just wrong, Poor Rayde."He said quietly he hadn't heard from charlie since so he assumed he died.he wasn't serious about wanting charlie to die it was just some death row humor but again it was just numbing.he wanted to blow up the idiot that killed charlie.most of all he wanted to kill him for the injury,he looked at andre."Out curiousity do you have any explosives? like RPG's or bazookas or anything?even bottles of alcohol?"  

Jordon352

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:25 am
Rayde heard someone coming behiund her, she turned quickly with her weapon up. She saw that it was Mark and lowered her weapon. He was carrying a briefcase. "I saved these for a moment of great need and I doubt we'll ever find more," he said. Then he opened the case and presented it to her. It was a case with eight grenades inside.

Rayde said to him "Make sure everyone gets at least one, make sure everyone tops up on ammunition, and that those damn doors and windows get barricaded, we're starting a guard shift on that heavy door in the alley. I know that a*****e will be back, and when he is we'll be ready." She clipped her frag to her vest. Rayde kept an eye towards the streets and buildings the whole time.

After Mark finished talking and set out to prep. Rayde kept guard and manuvered back to the parking lot, looking for a place to set up an observation post. She had to be discreet about it and needed an easily defensible spot. She hated the thought of it but she was goiong to use the rest as bait in order to finish off this b*****d.

Let him come in for what he would think would be the kill and annihalate him with the Dragunov she pulled from that dead man in the gunshop in Fresno. She was going to rain 7.62x 54 death upon him. Rayde smiled at the thought of incapacitating him and finishing him off at point blank with her Desert Eagle .50.

Rayde noted a good position and moved back to the building where she could organize everyone else and reinforce the building. Rayde saw Shane and Andre in the Jeep. That b*****d must of hit him when he went back to the truck for his ammo. She stopped by the Jeep, "Shane, how are you hanging in there?" She was truly concerned there wasn't many of them left out of the original group. She slapped Andre on his shoulder and smiled "So Andre, how's it going? We seem to have a problem here, I need to know of any and all entry and exit points that might work as an escape for your building. We need to come up with a plan and fast."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:57 am
Shane managed to smile at Rayde hearing the concern in her voice."I,I'm fine A few more minutes and I would have gone into shock.I have something,A suggestion,I'm out of the fight for now but,Make some traps,blow that ******** sky high."Shane said with his usual smile."The only thing keeping me together is André's pills that he has given to me."He placed his pack on his lap and looked up at her. "I promise that I'll pull through.I am sorry Rayde for all the trouble I caused.for all the stupid things I've done I can handle my gun real well but i just cant shoot.not now." He kept glancing around nothing had him on edge nothing specific just the a** hole that shot him and zombies  

Jordon352

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:30 am
Nilla stayed put, as Rayde had instructed. She wished there was something she could do to help, but she knew that there wasn't. She was virtually useless. She sighed deeply, leaned back against the wall, and slid down into a sitting position. She looked at the gun in her hand. She sighed again and slipped it back into her waistband. The metal was cold and uncomfortable against her skin, but she had no other place to put it. She stayed put, and she waited.

She wondered who had been shooting at them, and why. Why would a living, breathing human being shoot at another living, breathing human being? In these days when the dead walked the earth, weren't all living, breathing human beings on the same side?

Nilla was afraid that she already knew the answer: No, of course not. They never were, and the never would be.

Just then, Nilla heard something. A sound. A chain-link fence shaking, rattling. She scrambled to her feet, ran to the nearest window. It was boarded up, so she had to look through a crack. She gasped. Outside, a swarm of zombies was attacking the fence. They weren't trying to climb it, like a living, breathing human being would. They were simply attacking it, almost as if they were trying to tear their way through it. They were persistent, and their numbers were only growing. Nilla turned tail and ran out into the parking lot. "Guys!," she called, "We've got company! Lots of company! Lots and lots of company!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:52 am
(Re-check my last post. I felt bad that there hadn't been any good zombie action in a while, so I threw some at you.)  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:02 am
Totally ruined a good post, damn! I'll fix mine then.....
NoLifeKing66
(Re-check my last post. I felt bad that there hadn't been any good zombie action in a while, so I threw some at you.)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:03 am
Rayde Dannefor
Totally ruined a good post, damn! I'll fix mine then.....
NoLifeKing66

(Sorry! It was good. Save it for later. I'm sure you can find some way to squeeze it in!)  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games