Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ddrplaya

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:28 pm
As megan noticed the girl watching her she didnt say a word. When she reached the front of the building and sat on the stairs. She sat down with a plop and a ruffle from her dress and layed back on the stairs and closed her eyes. Megan was always sleeping out side and didnt bother to care what any of the others thought. Megan hadnt slept in days. She never bothered with all the work she had to do. Though she was little ,she did as much work as anyother person.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:09 pm
As Edward Leaped from One Rooftops to the Next,He would carefully Around looking down towards the ground carefully keeping an Eye out for not only Adenine,But the chimera aswell.*Sigh*"This is getting pointless,just like walking the streets...."Ed was looseing hope for the Girl.He then Climbed Down a drainage pipe and continued his search ."Damn....If Only I had saved her sooner....*looking up and shouting to the sky*"If theres any hope of finding her then at least give me a sign!!.What the???"He thought to himself as He unknowingly turnt the corner and Finally found them..*jumping up and down,looking everywhere in a state of panic*"Holy crap!!....."Running like there was no hideing places, Ed then Rushes back to the Corner.Out of breath,Ed then Peeks his head out to See what was going on."Shoot,If I try to use Alchemy now,That Chimera might hear me.....Then again If it does,At least Adenine will be safe.Gotta try...For her sake."Ed then Sneaks closer to the three with is back against the wall.Without realizing it,Ed then Kicks over a Empty can."Damn...it.."Looking at the chimera with a worried look in his face.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:16 pm
The chimera perked it ears up as it once again using it's wings gently rolled the girl back on the ground and turned around it's bright yellow eyes scanned as she could see someone there. The chimera took a few steps realizing it was Ed?! She couldn't change back not now, but she couldn't fight him either. This was going to get out of hand if she tried anything. The chimera let out a low steady growl at Ed hoping she could get him away and allow her to change back to normal. The chimera stopped growling realizing the look on Ed's face and paused for a moment turning it's head back to the girl, hoping that Ed didn't try to run off with her. Turning its head back to Ed the chimera looked at Ed fiercely taking a few more steps towards him once again with the same growl as before.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:44 pm
As the Chimera Growled and Advanced towards Ed, his heart Begins to slowly beat Faster as He was Fearful not only to himself but to Adenine aswell.Stepping a Few feet back,He then claps his hands together and Transforms His right arm into a Shortsword,He then thinks to himself."If I start fighting this Chimera here,odds are It or I might acciently Hit Adenine....hmm..Can't let that happen,Not after it took me so long to find Her."Then Talks in a startled voice at the Beast."Nice Chimy..Be a nice Big Beast and Come follow little ol me."*thinking*aargh...I just insulted myself AGAIN.....Damn it ,not now.""I even got a nice treat for ya".Then Ed notices The chimera Looking back at Adnine and then advancing a few feet more Growling at him."What the...That things....Protecting her??"Ed thought."This doesnt make sence,there was all that commotion at Headquarters With that Falcon and now......That beast is Actually Protecting her?!".He then Tried to talk sence to the Chimera.Even thought To him It was pointless,but he Tried anyway."So your Really Protecting her?...."His heart racing as he was either about to run or fight the Beast."I wish you could understand that I dont mean to hurt you Or Adenine....I just want to see if she is alright."He then stopped dead in his tracks."Damn....I might have to fight....Hell was I thinking,talking to a beast like that...I hope this is one of shou tuckers Chimeras...or I'm in trouble.."Ed though,Getting into a fighting pose ready to fight.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:56 pm
"....Well that's in insult getting treated like a dog! I'm not some stupid dog you little brat!"

Kasumi voice came from the chimera sounding a bit annoyed and a bit angry. It stared at Ed looking at his right arm. There wasn't any real need to worry about it thankfully for her. Of course she was hoping her voice would confuse Ed, since she knew sometimes human can get confused easily. The chimera walked towards Ed again as it began to run towards Ed, then lunged towards him with full force, hoping to knock him to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:16 pm
"It....IT TALKED!!!"Ed in aww as the Giant Beast rushed towards Him....."AAAHHHH".Ed was in that much of a shock he could'nt get out of the Chimeras way in time,Getting Knocked halfway Across the Allyway.Hurting,he managed to silently say to himself"Damn it all...It is...Just like The poor chimeras Shou Tucker had in his basement....but it sounded like...."Ed quickly Got up,sore from the Chimeras impact,brushing himself off."Heh,You startled me for a bit...thought you were an Animal based Chimera."Ed talking to the Beast with a false sence of confidence."So tell me..Why did you kidnap Adenine and where Do you plan on taking her?!....your takeing her to someone, I know Cause you look like your protecting her from me.So do me a big favor and tell me why is that?."Ed told the chimera with a look of utter determination, Standing In a possition that if the chimera Rushed at him again he could Counterattack.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:24 pm
"Tsk, tsk shortie. Here I thought you would have figured it out by now. I guess your not as smart as you lead on to be."

The wings on the chimera's back seemed to almost fade away as she chimera charged at Ed once more. A bit worried that he might learn of the girl's wings she had to keep him away from her until she was better. Once it got closer it lunged again, the wings on it's back appeared to be fading away until they where gone, as it lunged at Ed it raised it's right front paw to slash down at him.

"You can swing at me all day and night but I won't die!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:41 pm
"Shortie?!...who...the...hell..are...you...calling....a...shorty!?!?!*Ed yelled at the chimera,More insulted by the height remark then about his intelligence as he was blocking all of its Attacks."At least my breath doesnt stink,Smells as if a rat has died and rotted in between your teeth.Yes, you can speak,But with a mouth smelling like that, its better kept shut to Stop contaminating the air!!!!."As Ed then took a few swings at the Beast,Then replying to Its smart remark with one of his own."Oh yeah?!,We'll just see about that then wont we,who said anything about killing you."As Ed then Grabbed onto both the Chimera's Ears and Frontflipped over the beast,Then made a mad dash towards Adenine.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:51 pm
The chimera was flew back sliding into some trashcans knowing them down from the force of Ed flipping over it, since it had lost it's balance form the ear yanking. It stood up and growl shaking any trash off. The chimera stood up and let out an ear-piercing howl for a moment then quickly came up behind Ed, as it ran behind it he noticed he was running towards the girl. The chimera bit into his jacket and yanked it head back with full force.

"You'll have to kill me to lay even a finger on her. And Ed you'll have to kill when needed you'll never to able to make a Philosopher's Stone!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:08 pm
Ed ran towards the Girl, hearing the Ear Drum poping howl and turning around just to see the Chimera chaseing after him."This has got to be the most stupid Idea In all the Ideas I've had".Thinking to himself as all of a sudden he was yanked off his feet and flung,Hitting the wall With full force nearly knocking out cold.Barely able to keep himself up for very long,He struggled to Speak to the Chimera."But why do You need her so Badly...What do You mean Kill when Needed....I'm no murderer."As His strength finally drained from is body,"Damn you.." he told the chimera,then passes out.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:19 pm
The chimera change back into Kasumi who went over to Ed kneeled down infront of him and slapped him across the face glaring at him a bit angry by the fact that he just passed out, then again it was sort of her fault.

"Fullmetal Alchemist wake up! Now is not the time to sleep!"

Kasumi sighed as she went over to the girl she though she heard Ed call Adenine. Carefully picking her up and holding her her in her arms she walked back over to Ed nucging him with her right foot to see if he was going to come to. 'He still doesn't seem to understand though. Why can't we just use him as a sacrifice instead of using him...' Kasumi thought as she softly sighed and stopped bothering Ed. She turned to head back to headquarters taking a few steps and decided to wait fora little bit to se if Ed comes around soon. Though it didn't seem like it, and even as a chimera she probably wouldn't be able to carry him. She could probably drag him yeah, but that would be...a little weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:43 pm
"mmmn....Not now Al....Its too early,Just go play with winry I'll get up in a minute...."Clearly Ed had been out ,as he thought he was At the Rockbell's House Sleeping Nice and snug in Bed.Suddenly waking up to a stinging feeling on his face,Opening his eye to come face to face with the ground.Moaning,"what happend...where... wha!! Trying to get up,Stumbling as he still was Dissoriented.Rubbing his cheek looking around."Figures that Beast would slink off...Just glad It didnt Kill me."Looking around Barely seeing the Fuhrer,His eyesight still fuzzy."Fuhrer mam,Is that You?"Stumbleing as he advanced towards her.thinking"wha...what is she doing here?...and where Did that Chimera go?...Adenine....".  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:56 pm
"What happened to you Fullmetal? It's not like you to take a nap in some random alley. Come on, I'd like to look through you report. As for Adenine she'll be under my watch."

Kasumi turned her head back towards Ed and sighed tapping her right foot on the ground in annoyance waiting for Ed. She walked ack over to Ed still carrying Adenine, luckly Adenine was fairly light, so it wasn't hard to carry her around.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:29 pm
ddrplaya
As megan noticed the girl watching her she didnt say a word. When she reached the front of the building and sat on the stairs. She sat down with a plop and a ruffle from her dress and layed back on the stairs and closed her eyes. Megan was always sleeping out side and didnt bother to care what any of the others thought. Megan hadnt slept in days. She never bothered with all the work she had to do. Though she was little ,she did as much work as anyother person.

*Raven appeared hanging upside down beside her, feet placed inside a windowsill. "You an alchemist?" She asked mundanley, thinking that this person might have potential, maybe at least someone to spar with. She waited for a response with some interest, now, starting to ponder various things. She watched a fly move past her, almost in slow motion, yet she knew that it was just her focus, damn it all to hell even if it was helpful at times, it was annoying even at real life.*  

ravencamilara

ddrplaya

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:32 am
ravencamilara
ddrplaya

*Raven appeared hanging upside down beside her, feet placed inside a windowsill. "You an alchemist?" She asked mundanley, thinking that this person might have potential, maybe at least someone to spar with. She waited for a response with some interest, now, starting to ponder various things. She watched a fly move past her, almost in slow motion, yet she knew that it was just her focus, damn it all to hell even if it was helpful at times, it was annoying even at real life.*

Megan layed there still with her eyes closed and nodded. As she nodded her bows ruffled."I`m MJ, the winded achlemist. I`m from the east side but was sent over here."She paused."You are?"She asked opening her dark brown eye with an empty look. Her pale face still unemotional and serious. Megan wait for an answer as she looked at her upside down to her point of view,wile her reflection shone in her gleeming brown eye.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games