Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:10 am
Rayde heard Nilla yelling and ran over to see what was going on when she heard it. THe sound of multitudes of zombies. "GOD DAMNIT WHY CANT WE GET A BREAK!" Rayde shouted as she unslung her MP5. "Nilla get ready for a fight," with that she ran out the door to check on Shane and Andre who were outside. She caught a glimpse of the zombies. They were at the fence outside the parking lot, beating their way in.There were too many to waste bullets on for now.

"Shane, Andre you guys okay? If so, get the ******** inside!" Rayde grabbed Shane by the arm and helped him up and out of the Jeep.

Rayde skirted the building and waited for the others to get inside before following them through the door. She collapsed on the ground, slumped against the wall, her face buried in her hands with her finger precariously placed on the trigger of her MP5. She was waiting to hear the sound of the undead beating the door. They needed a plan and fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:17 am
Shane was about to answer but then he heard the groaning."I knew they'd be here at some point."With that said shane limped towards a vehicle that was parked close to the fence and shoved it activating its alarm.he knew that would distract them while aggravating them.with his mission accomplished Shane limped to the building helping pull the door shut and he sat down beside Rayde.He pulled out a cigar handing it to Rayde."Here,we can split this."He said attempting to get her to crack a smile.with his other hand shaking he unslung his M-16 and let the butt of the rifle sit against his stomach aiming it at the door.he knew he couldnt manage to fire with just one hand so he managed to get one finger from each hand infront of the trigger.He took another tylenol and shook his head glaring at the door."Come on im ready for all you bitches."He said angerily,this was not his day he didnt have time for them but they insisted in interrupting him.  

Jordon352

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:12 pm
((for the record Shane and Andre were always inside, Andre dragged him in when he heard gunfire.))
Andre slammed a heavy metal bar across the security door to make it impossible to breach without anything short of a bazooka. Andre turned to look at the rest of them, "Aight, theres only one entrance beside this in the back, its a double security door thats motion sensing, I haven't tested it yet to see if it was on or not, someone run to it and see if its working, if its on, run upstairs to the breakers and flip off the one labeled security doors." Andre pointed his Glock out the framing of the security door's viewing window, blasting a zombie that had gotten over the fence. he turned to the others, "Everyone else, check the windows, I think they're barred but I'm not sure."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:37 pm
(My bad, I must have missed that post)
Rayde looked up at Andre and took a drag of the cigar her and SHane were sharing and stood up slowly. "I guess I'm going to do it then?" She looked at Andre wondering why he hadnt tested it in the few days he'd been staying in the building. She brushed past him to the hallway towards the back, weapon up at the ready.

Approaching the security door she saw a few of the undead shuffling around. "I guess that answers the question," She dealt with the zombies quickly and moved along to see if there were anymore lurking in the Radio station.

Finally she made it to the doors, they were cracked and broken but still holding up. there was a two foot gap in between the doors. "Of course this couldn't be easy." Rayde slung her weapon and lit a cigarette. She came up with a plan fast to fix it.

Rayde moved down the hall further and closed the thick double doors and looked around for a way to secure them. She checked nearby rooms and found a sturdy chair. she placed the legs through the door handles and continued down the hall back to the group. SHe knew it wouldn't hold long, but it would hold against undead for a long enoug htime to find a better fix.

"Andre, got anything to barricade a hallway with? THose doors are broken open, I locked it down with the double doors in the hallway but it wont hold for too long." She sat back down next to Shane and finished her cigarette.  

Rayde Dannefor

Jordon352

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:01 pm
Shane watched Rayde jog off taking a drag off the cigar.besides the facts he knew about smoking it was actually quite relieving for times like this.Shane yawned slightly then slapped himself on the face and shook his head a bit."Anybody got any kind of drink?I got a blood coating in my throat and i lost my last bit of water in an attempt to rehydrate Nilla but she just pushed past me...."Shane said trailing off as he checked the windows."They're all barred AndrĂ© so were okay."he said with a tired look on his face.he needed some rest but the zombies wouldn't allow it so he would just run on adrenaline and fear.it had worked so far and he didnt want to sleep his body just demanded it he didnt want to face those night terrors anymore he never wanted to face those nightmares ever again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:44 pm
" FOUND IT!" Duplin held up the Medicated Marijuana. " Great!" Mary squealed with joy. They both don't smoke weed but in a times like these it was needed. About four hours later they where rambling on about Gorillas that fly when you smack its stomach. " What if you put a Rocket on a Hippo, Would it be a Rocket hippo?" Duplin announced, Mary laughed, they both laughed. " Man i am hungreh as Hellz" said Mary. " Yaeh Mansz" They both laughed and got up. They stumbled around and looked for any food that they could. After that they took the Shopping carts and pushed each other around. They had a blast. Until they woke up the next morning. Duplin was asleep in the bread isle and Mary was flat on the ground next to him. " What the hell happened" Mary woke up rubbing her head. Duplin snorted and turned over. She went over to Duplin. " Wake up!" Duplin rolled over rubbing his eyes. " I have a throbbing headache." He said scratching his head.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:02 pm
Andre looked at Rayde for a moment, processing her request about the security doors..."Yah..Yah...Theres some hardwood/metal tables upstairs in the staff-rooms, not to big, I could break the legs off one then flip it and weld the metal to the security doors..." Andre ran to his duffel bag and backpack he had brought with him from home. He pulled out a welding mask and torch, as well as a oxygen tank and ran upstairs, holding everything in his pack that he'd emptied out earlier. Andre walked over to the table and flipped it, then stomped on each of the synthetic wood leggings at point nearest to the metal framing under the table, snapping them off with almost zero wood sticking out. Andre grabbed the table and franticly ran downstairs carrying it, almost tripping once. Andre rushed to the security doors in the back and slammed the table up against them and got down to welding...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:19 pm
Oliver stood in his shack after fixing his arm."That didn't go well"he thought.Oliver got a can of beer and thought what his next move should be.Reveiwing what happend only one managed to see him and he was injured.If he wasn't then he should of shot at him more.Oliver then went to his radio room thinking he had a good plan.he activated his radio and sent a message."ok if your those unlucky guys that are held up in the radio sation then you're ******** me ya hear me.Im going to kill all of you and look at that you cant do anything about.What are you gonna do kill me,heh well good luck with that you have no leads.Im pretty sure your not gonna look for me with all the zombies out there but try,I dare.This message is brought by your future killer,thank you".Oliver laughed and said"That outta scare them a bit".  

Pinoy_Operation

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:23 pm
Specter Katana
Oliver heard moaning through the radio he left in the car.that car could liisten to what they were saying as long as they were near it.Oliver then went to another roof top to examine what they do.Oliver then went to a roof top where he could see the action and where he would be less visable.So far every one was fighting except a few that were cowering.

((we're in a radio station with security doors, barred and very few windows, and no large windows, how would you see everything from a single roof top?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:26 pm
N for Notorious
Specter Katana
Oliver heard moaning through the radio he left in the car.that car could liisten to what they were saying as long as they were near it.Oliver then went to another roof top to examine what they do.Oliver then went to a roof top where he could see the action and where he would be less visable.So far every one was fighting except a few that were cowering.

((we're in a radio station with security doors, barred and very few windows, and no large windows, how would you see everything from a single roof top?))

((fine ill change i thought every one was still outside bu ok sorry for the misunderstanding))  

Pinoy_Operation

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:48 pm
Andre swore loudly when he heard the voice come in on the radio reply speaker, he had just finished welding the table to the doors so he could hear Oliver speak again. Andre tossed his welding equipment down onto the ground and ran to the broadcasting mic and pressed broadcast, "I heard that you lil' punk, you better hope I don't catch you round here no more, on My turf! or I'ma kill you Mothaf*****"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:52 pm
Oliver laughed and said"Ya like you'll see me cominyour going up against a terrorist you know.O by the way sorry about your p***y friend who thought he had a chance against me.I hope he rots and dies so I could have an eaiser job getting your a** killed.Don't worry i'll make sure your death is worser thenn my'n when this is over.  

Pinoy_Operation

Jordon352

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:17 pm
Shane stood up and holding his side he walked to the radio and took the mic off."You little b***h I'm gonna rip your arms off beat you with them then shove them up your a**!you hear me you lil idiot!!!Bring it on baby you cant take me down!!!!"He yelled into the mic.He was fuming he wanted this punk dead thinking he was a terrorist.He was no terrorist he was just a thug thinking he would screw humanity over even more by killing other survivors.he was gonna think again when shane put a bullet in his head.

Shane had renewed strength from his anger and snatched his gun up off the ground reloading it then covered the mic."Yo andrĂ© you got anything better than my M-16?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:28 pm
Andre held his chin, thinking for a moment, "I might have something upstairs, I don't know, it really depends on what you're looking for." Andre walked over to the stairs and jogged up them to the staff-room he was storing supplies in. Andre pulled a duffel bag off of the ground and lay the contents out on the table. Andre looked at the spread. There was a hatchet, three Glocks, two crowbars, a fireman's axe and several knives, combat, throwing and utility. "Take your pick."  

N for Notorious
Crew

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:29 pm
"So your the one I shot huh.Ill give you points for shooting my tire but in the end you get shot twice and i hijack your car.Little advice dumass when your hurt and can't fight take cover.You're useless to your so called friend and should kill yourself while your on it.Stop screwing your chances with your friends and letting them down,but then again that would be good to me.Oh and I may not take you down but watch your back,others are with.With that oliver laughed,turned off his radio and said"you fell for it dumass".  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games