Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:54 pm
Yeah yeah I have those, very bottom. I'm like brain dead. So I changed it based off when you get aglity boosts on ragnarok like think about how fast you can go on that, well think of that type of spped(increased to human speed) type thing, I don't know it sucks but I'm brain dead, besides I wanted to be the shape0shifter but that's envy...*evil glare at envy* bty in the RP we need to be in my office so I can yell at you two.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:01 pm
Jumping high isn't that cool of an ability. Why don't you make it so your body can turn into rock or something. Much like Greed but more of a rock type. Inpenetrable though of corse.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:02 pm
no..she's a human shape shifter, like envy only she can only do human forms...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:04 pm
oh. So more like Wrath. stare  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:06 pm
???wrath can do that? I don't know what wrath's ablity is...I know like all the others....well I semi-understand sloth, and I don't get pride....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:12 pm
Shadow of Fire
???wrath can do that? I don't know what wrath's ablity is...I know like all the others....well I semi-understand sloth, and I don't get pride....

In one of the episodes Wrath transforms into the bed, he's comforted to turn back to his normal form. Envy is the one who is restricted to people, so far that I have seen. No clue as what Sloth does all I know is that she looks like Ed & Al's mother.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:13 pm
in the manga I saw Envy change into a dog.....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:15 pm
crying crap....I ran outta Gold again...mostly cause I ******** up alot getting the outfit right.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:17 pm
well...tried to at least crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:17 pm
why are you a girl?  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:20 pm
Shadow of Fire
why are you a girl?
Well I am playing as Envy.....and there wasnt any short shirts as A guy and so....Ta da...(I've got one more Gender change so I'm gonna stick with this for atleast a week)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:20 pm
Cause he said people say his personality is more like a girl. Maybe he's trying to get you in the sack some how since you say you're bi and you don't like guys that much. whee  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:21 pm
....you know you avatar doesn't have to look like your RP person...and we need you guys in Kasumi's off I want to yell at you guys! but you guys post first!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:22 pm
Mr. M
Cause he said people say his personality is more like a girl. Maybe he's trying to get you in the sack some how since you say you're bi and you don't like guys that much. whee
NO!!!!*goes to Emmi's house and hides under Emmi's bed* Emmi needs to be on to save me.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:24 pm
Awwww come here shadow. I'll comfort you *smiles warmly and comfortingly* Come to papa puppy.

Pssshhh I don't think Envy wears a jacket and he has those kinds of shoes that have open toes. I think some arm bands too.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games