Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvia Crow

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:36 pm
Selene Rosara
*Hides behind Nimli, the only one who doesn't seem to hate Aes Sedai* You people are sick fiends!! *hisses* >.<

*Only hates manipulitave Aes Sedai and Black Ajah, which dosn't exist*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:36 pm
SilusCrow
Nimliiost
*beats down the quote monster* never ELDAR SHALL RULE THE GLAXEY ONCE AGAIN.....only gw stands in their way!

whats with all you people and your aes sedai hateing!? dont you dare go after selly chan!

Bah...Pansy space elves are nothing compared to the great devouorer!!

Check Silus's bio and you'll see

THOSE PANSEY ELVES CREATED THE GOD DAMN GOD OF PLESURE AND THE EYE OF TERROR! fsck ya *beats silus over the head with a large foam bat for 1 haveing that name and 2 hateing aes sedai*  

Nimliiost

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:39 pm
SilusCrow
Selene Rosara
*Hides behind Nimli, the only one who doesn't seem to hate Aes Sedai* You people are sick fiends!! *hisses* >.<

*Only hates manipulitave Aes Sedai and Black Ajah, which dosn't exist*
*Only manipulates when needs and belongs to the Green Ajah, which does exist. Still hisses* >___< But meh, you're from Tarabon so you can't be -that- bad. *Half Taraboner and half Domani*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:40 pm
elfmoogle
I figured out what Nimli's fishie is! Yes I did! I was looking up pics of Chimeara, so I could doodle at work, and that fish came up. It's a somethin' er other Chimeara. That's actually it's name. *pets the fishie*
nikoru i love you w00t the myster has been solved *hands u a cookie* tis a long-nosed-chimaera o.0  

Nimliiost

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:06 pm
Nimliiost
elfmoogle
I figured out what Nimli's fishie is! Yes I did! I was looking up pics of Chimeara, so I could doodle at work, and that fish came up. It's a somethin' er other Chimeara. That's actually it's name. *pets the fishie*
nikoru i love you w00t the myster has been solved *hands u a cookie* tis a long-nosed-chimaera o.0
Demon fish stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:10 pm
XD Selene. Okay..long-nosed chimeara/aka/demon fish.  

elfmoogle

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Velitis
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:33 pm
Selene Rosara
Nimliiost
elfmoogle
Demon fish stare

I agree.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:40 pm
I looked it up out of curiousity after Nikoru posted. Turns out, it's also called a spookfish xp  

o[ Nogitsune ]o

kishou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:47 pm
Selene Rosara

*pounces Selene and snuggles her half to death* I don't hate Aes Sedai, I just think they're arrogant bitches blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:52 pm
kishou
Selene Rosara

*pounces Selene and snuggles her half to death* I don't hate Aes Sedai, I just think they're arrogant bitches blaugh
*snuggles ya back* Well yea, most of us are. biggrin And even a few of us, certainly not me <.<, are vain.  

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100

o[ Nogitsune ]o

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:59 pm
*Finds it amusing that the Asha'man seem to be more accepted than the Aes Sedai*

Male channellers are the ones that have been going mad and generally rumoured to do awful things for years and years. And they are self-admittedly living weapons. Yet everyone rags on the Aes Sedai.

*Gives all the poor Aes Sedai a pat*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:04 pm
The Asha'man don't go around "gentling" people just because they do something against their will -- go crazy channeling due to the Taint.

Don't ask me, though. I've still not read a single WoT book ninja *skulks away*  

Darz

o[ Nogitsune ]o

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:30 pm
Well, people who can't channel don't have to worry about that razz It's because of male channelers' past tendancies to go crazy that they do try to gentle them. Lews Therin became known as the Kinslayer because he slaughtered all his family and friends when the taint maddened him.

It's also mainly the Red Ajah that hunt down and gentle male channelers. The reason most common folk don't trust Aes Sedai is because they have a way with words which, unless you consider them carefully, may mean something different to what you think they do. That, and people are quite often scared of what they don't understand razz  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:37 pm
Darz
Don't ask me, though. I've still not read a single WoT book ninja *skulks away*

I reinterate.

Anyway...it's not like it's the male channellers' fault. I may be WoT newbie, but I have been learning... xd I know I'll oft be wrong, and I'll likely require a lot of pokes and prods from the non-newbs ninja  

Darz

o[ Nogitsune ]o

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:41 pm
Nah, you've been doing great. Besides, it's been ages since I've read the books. I'm going to start reading them again, now that I've finished the currently available books for the 'A Song of Ice and Fire' series (by George R.R. Martin) for the second time.

*Sighs* Here's hoping both Martin and Jordan finish the next books in their series soon.  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games