Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:00 am
"He hurt Abyss. And was going to do it again. Pain for pain and of he comes there going to be more. And this time worse." Lucy grabs the back of his shirt and puts him on the ground. "Now plz go. I really dont want you to get hurt...."

Umi lands the ship right infront of Meteki and the others.

Ferio runs out. "Lucy help now plz come"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:05 pm
Everyone was still asleep. Mestha was going to change that, "HEY!! IT'S A MIASMA OUTBREAK!!!"

Everyone got up startled and huddled around Mestha for air purification.

Mestha smiled, "Awww... I love you all too."

Everyone glared at her.

Muktesh power-walked out of his door, a pool of darkness reaching out from below him, "Ok!! The thing that hurt my niece is gonna die!!!"

Nils jumped, "Now isn't the time! We gotta run!!" He pulled at her sleeve, trying to get her to come with.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:02 pm
A black whole goes on the ground in front of Lucy. Weird evil ugly looking monsters with whepons crawl out of the whole. Lucy sighs as they line up in front of her. Lucy makes a white orb. She throws it and it finds Ninian. It hooks to her leg and starts to heal it. And everything else that got hurt. Lucy looks at Muktesh. "Nils I'm not going. His part of the reason my body died. His part of the reason my kid died. Meteki never knew. And his going to pay for this!"

Ferio jumps up and down. "Lucy trouble now come NOW!!!" He breaths heavy.

Umi stands at the ship door. "Really what his trying to say is. Muktesh and Lucy are fighting. And she really has to be brave of Pissed to be fighting him..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:50 pm
Mestha walked up to Ferio and turns around to the group, "Guys! By what the stranger says, Lucy is fighting Muktesh the Exiled One! We have to go and help her!"

Meteki's opened wide, "What!? Really!? We have to go now!"

Cicleta sighed, "Why do we have to fight this battle??"

Johnathan jumped up and down, "Muktesh the Exiled One!? He sounds like a worthy opponent to me!!"

Melange got everyone's weapons ready, "Wow... I hope Lucy isn't hurt..."

Muktesh used banish on the monsters, sending them away.

Ninian saw the white orb trying to heal a wound that was no longer there, "Hmmm? What's this?"

Nils opened his eyes wide, "No... Muktesh wouldn't do that! If he did... Ninian and I wouldn't be alive right now!"  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:58 pm
A werid sign is appers in blood under Lucy. "I dont have time to talk to you Nils about this. Ninians and Nils appers out of the city in the middle of woods in a old house. Lucy looks at Muktesh she smiles she makes a weird hand sign and gets on one knee. A light flashes destrosying everything and everyone in the city.

"Will hurry up plz.." Umi goes up on the ship. And sits in her set geting everything ready.

Ferio jumps up and down. "Come on plz. "This isnt just about Mutesk. Abyss and Lucys power is hooked together. And its alot stronger this when you firsted meet her." He runs up on the ship.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:01 pm
Mestha nodded, "Lets go troops!"

Meteki ran past.

Cicleta walked past Mestha, "I am not your 'troop'."

Johnathan and Melange went into the ship.

Muktesh laughed, "Instead of going straight for me you also kill innocents? My, I didn't see you as a mass murderer!"

Nils looked and Ninian and they both nodded. The burst out of the house and started running back, human skin becoming coated with scales.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:16 pm
Ferio starts to get annoyed. He pulls Mestha on. "Ok ok we get it. Lets go plz."

Umi shuts the door when everyones in. And the ship takes off.

Onces the flash and everything is gone. Lucy falls to the groundon her hands and knees. She breaths heavy. Abyss goes form Lucys body.

Abyss stands over Lucys body. "Wow you made a mass. I didnt think we held that much. Will you more then me. Wow you was really mad."

Lucy looks up at Abyss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:20 pm
Muktesh walked up and grabbed Abyss by the hair, "Have you had your fun yet??"

Nils and Ninian quickly got out of the woods and ran towards Muktesh.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:25 pm
Abyss glaces at him biteing her lips. "Yes i am haveing fun. But im haveing more fun with you pull my hair. Its to kinky."

Lucy looks at Muktesk and Abyss and shes not able to move.

Umi lands a lil ways off form the town. She opens the doors to the ship.

Ferio takes off runing out of the ship to the town.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:33 pm
Meteki follows.

Cicleta looks around, "Woah... there is a lot of damage here..."

Johnathan ignores her and takes off with Meteki.

Melange looks around, "I..." He looks around some more, "I..." He looks down.

Mestha patted his shoulder, "Don't worry Melange, go and help the locals, we'll save the big fight for you!"

Melange nodded and took off into town.

Muktesh glares at her, "You know, if you didn't do anything I would have treated very well. Go ahead and ask my Neice and Nephew, oh wait, you're going to die." He charged a bolt to slam into her.

Ninian tackled into him, canceling his magic, "Nils now!"

Nils the freakin Dragon came up and lowered his head.

Ninian used Dragon Strength to keep Muktesh pinned, "Cat girl! Get you and your friend on him! He'll get you both to safety!"  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:43 pm
Lucy shacks her head no. "You can take Abyss but im staying. And once Abyss is out of way the way and safe. Let Muktesh go..."

Ferio sighs woundering how much longer.

Umi follows everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:03 pm
Meteki caught up with Ferio, "Where are we headed exactly?"

Cicleta shook her head, "I need to help them if this much damage had been caused collaterally." (Holy Crap I spelled that right!?)

Johnathan takes out his lance and speeds ahead of them.

Melange was a hero at this moment. Using water magic to help fight fires! Helping to free people who have been trapped with his strength! Rescuing babies, puppies and kittens from burning buildings! My god what is he going to do next!?!? (Sorry! I just had to do that! xD)

Muktesh started to push Ninian off,"Young miss when this is all over you are SO grounded!"

Ninan tried her best but Muktesh got free, "Nils! Go now!"

Nils wrapped his tongue around Lucy and Abyss and started to take off into the sky.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:56 pm
Lucy strugles to get away. She pulls herself free and falls to the ground. She lands on the ground. She looks at ninans. "Let him go and just get out of here. You can probley find some of my friends close by knowing them." Lucy puts gloves on with weird signs on them.

Abyss looks at Nils. Then she looks down at Lucy. She looks around she sees Melange. "MELANGE!!! UP HERE!!! LOOKY!!!" She waves her hands.

Ferio looks at Meteki. "idk some town close by."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:51 pm
Meteki pointed at the destruction that lies ahead, "Um... you mean this town?"

Cicleta caught up to Ferio and Meteki... somehow, "Guys... you sure we can help? I mean, look at this madness!"

Johnathan didn't care, he kept running.

Melange looked up, "!!!! Abyss!!" He wasn't sure what he could do, the dragon was too far away for him to shoot at and he already trapped Abyss in his tongue.

Muktesh pushed Ninian off, "Well at least it looks like SOMEBODY still has a bit of loyalty in them! What is wrong with today's kids...?"

Ninian fled.

Nils landed and let Abyss go.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:00 pm
Lucy looks at Muktesh. "The kids are sick of fighting. And they are sick of your games. They need a mother and careing for. And when your gone im going to take care of them. Adding no kid needs to know about women at nils age!"

Abyss turns around and looks at nils. "your not a bad kid after all. Now i see why Lucy likes you so much." She smiles.

"Yes that town Meteki. Sadly Muktesh has some kids. And of they are bad. Knowing Lucy shes going to try to take them of there willing to go." Ferio sighs as there almosted there.  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games