Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:13 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:28 pm
Adenine did not move at all as the two doors were forced open, her subconscious mind not even registering the jolts to her tiny frame. People once more had to glance at her when they passed, going home for the night, or working late, or on patrol, whatever they were doing at the moment. Getting back to the Fuhrer's office and being placed on the black leather couch, it being very soft indeed, Adenine still did not stir as she was put down, and then having her head adjusted on a dark gray coat, a color that matched a gloomy day, there was no response, just the slow, regulated breathing. Now of course being surrounded by darker colors now, she was again a bright patch of white that could easily be picked out, silken wavy strands of her white hair falling over her face, nothing seemed to change about her, her very pale skin not hinting at any muscle movement, but from the light breeze from the broken window, thankful it summer time, a few of the streamers and trails of the cloth of her dress fluttered a bit here and there.

Ty however, after wandering around in the nearly dark, bird eyes not good in the dark at all, even her modified one's, she found the Fuhrer's broken window and soared in, the flaps of her wings audible, being no owl, her flight actually making noise. Landing on the top level of the coat rack, it being the perfect perch, with a few clicks of her razor sharp talons pacing around, she settled herself, feathers fluffing out as she made herself comfortable, her tail shaking back and forth for a moment. She still wondered what the Fuhrer was, if she was really the thing her parents had been trying to create, what the notes described existed, what Adenine might have been. The notes had said it could go both ways, the two different procedures both doomed to fail, but they would take different paths to meet that failure. Adenine was physically failing, needing the support system in the wings to function, but what was the Fuhrer's flaw, since transforming at will into a chimera was not supposed to be something done by a human, and Adenine certainly could not even though she was artificial.

That was one thing she could never tell her little frail sister, who so lovingly followed her orders. Becoming a State Alchemist would have Adenine wandering dangerously close to information and research that would let her piece together what she was. Back at home, before Adenine had even been seven, Ty had read everything their parents left behind. After the accident she had simply told Adenine that the books that she knew Adenine could not read without seeing what she was were useless, so Adenine had never bothered with them, but here she would not have as much control over what Adenine learned, and there were lists of things that could destabilize the little girl. The Fuhrer was one of those things, since Adenine's natural curiosity would have her researching, asking question if she found out. It was a good thing the tiny child had not seen the Fuhrer transform, otherwise Ty would be in a world of complication, but her only weapon against her sister was knowing, how to backfire the alchemy in the wings and that she provided her sister with how to act as well as what to do.

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

ddrplaya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:08 pm
ravencamilara
ddrplaya
Megan watched."That take much skill.."She said as she watched what Raven did and slowly got up."I wish I could die too...Though i get close to killing myself, yet somethin stops me. And I dont know Why I have been brought here. She said as she straightened her brown ruffled dress. Megan was al ways a mess.

*Raven laughed cruely and continued until she finally stopped and held a brief ending tone before she stopped with a curved malicous idignant smile. "Sorry, its just funny to realize that someone like you would be so melancholic. No offense, but you don't seem like the death type. Anyways, im sure by now you've found central as boring as I have. What do you say we go find something to do?"

Megan smiled evily. "I`m in for it. What do you have in mind. And the way I look is how i get away with everything,so no one would ever think a little girl would do soemthing like that."She put her hand on her hip and looked to the sky. She was so bord and in for a little truble.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:31 pm
Michiko know how stupid she looked when she burst into Colonel Mustangs office but she was frantic at the moment. She wasn't going to take the order of taking a "partner" for looking for Scar, she refused to listen to Mustang. But then she thought, "That Elric boy......what's his name....oh right the Fullmetal Alchemist. I've herd he's good. Maybe I should go looking for him."But Michiko was still not all that thrilled about the thought of another person to work with.  

Gojyoylime13

ravencamilara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:21 pm
*Raven stood up and moved her legs around a bit, listening to them creak and clank soflty before she continued speaking* "Well, there is that chimera, unless they caught it by now. Or...." *a smile curved into her face and her eyes suddenley swirled to a deep flashing red* "There is Scar...He hunts State Alchemists. I say its about time State Alchemists actually started hunting him."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:10 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:27 pm
Kasumi opened her eyes a bit tired, since she had in reality just had a fight against Ed. It wasn't much of a fight but her ears hurt from being pulled on like that. With a soft sigh she looked over to the small couch where Adenine was resting. Kasumi's mind was more focused on that then it seemed to be with Ed; then again she always seemed focused on just one thing. Her dark blue eyes moved back towards Ed looking at him.

"First before I see your report I would like to ask you about the chimera you said you fought? I need to know a few simple things really. What did it look like? Is it alive or dead? And if it's not dead why didn't you kill it?"

Kasumi leaned forward in her chair resting her arms on her desk. She stared at Ed. She was wondering just how Ed would respond. What would Ed respond was a problem. Ed wasn't a stupid child after all. If he was he wouldn't be where he is right now. Kasumi closed her eyes for a few seconds then opened them again looking back at Ed. Her glace was a bit uncomforting, or it would be for most. The glance she gave was that of almost anger most of the time, a fierce look in her eyes, which never seemed to fade.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:43 pm
Al/Envy just about had it with trying to find Edward."Where the hell is that kid,I mean hes a shimp ******** like finding a damn piece of wheat in a ******** needle stack...."He grumbled ,Getting annoyed of the clinking and clanking noises he made while still poseing as Alphonse."Guess I can always head back and see If the runt and Miss.phychochimera,QueenofalltheStateAlchamutts is back At Headquarters...."drooping head down."Lust...why the ******** do I have to take orders from Vanity...And keep my hands off that Bloody Half-midget!?"Pouting."This is not fair.....not fair at all..this plan is utter bullshit"Envy muttered to himself While Shaking his head,walking toward Central.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:02 pm

Edward glanced nervously from the floor up into the woman's eyes, almost wincing at the fury and hardness inside them.

"It is still alive." He stated softly, having figured this out before hand, "I didn't kill it because that would be violating an order. I'm not allowed to touch superior officers, especially not the Fuhrer."

Ed glanced back up at her, his own eyes hardening in their own kind as he matched her gaze. So she was a homunculus, like Envy and Lust. Able to turn chimera at will. That was a tad bit frightening and intruiguing at the same time.

Usually Edward would be saying something smart, but he managed to keep his mouth shut. Something about how Kasumi was acting told him not to say anything stupid.

He rocked slighlty on his heels, his back still hurting from when he had been thrown violently into cement.

"Ma'm?" He asked hesitantly, not sure how she would react to him knowing about her secret.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:15 pm
"Oh really? Orders are more important then your life? How will you ever obtain the Philosopher's Stone if you learn that orders, rules, laws, they're all meant to be broken."

Kasumi sat back in her chair, letting Ed enjoy himself for the time being. She closed her eyes and softly sighed resting her hands back on her lap like before. A small bark came from under Kasumi's desk. It's was the puppy, Joy, barking again. Kasumi bent down gently grabbing a hold of the young husky pup and sat the pup on her lap. Joy curled up into a little ball and rested on Kasumi's lap as Kasumi look ed down at the pup and soft sighed again, resting against the back of her chair.

Even by what Ed said about the order things was enough to give a slight hint. He must at least be under the suspicion now. After all she did have to open her big mouth. If only she could just kill herself for being so stupid. Surely she won't hear the end of it from one of the other homunculis but that didn't matter. For now it'd be best to just let Ed believe what he wanted, if the time came she can take action.

"Now then, I'd like to know just what troubles you've been causing while you where away."

Kasumi opened her eyes again looking down at Joy softly patting Joy on the head with her right hand, while her left arm was resting on the arm rest. Kasumi was forcing herself not to be bothered by Adenine, which for the time being was working. Even though she was still a bit worried she was easily able to hide any signs of emotion.  

elegantdemonofpoop

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:30 pm

Edward made a tiny face at her reaction, biting his tongue to keep from lashing out. He WOULD get the stone no matter what costs, his brother was depending on him. However, something about the Fuhrer telling him to break rules was a little odd.

He tilted his head slighlty and carelessly placed the papers down on her desk, watching her closly through guarded eyes. Yes, he knew. About her being a homunculus that is, but was it wise to let her know?

She did seem to have a funny way of switching emotions suddenly, sometimes so abruptly it left his staggering.

Ah. Hell with it. He had faced much worse rivals than a wolf-like chimera. Besides, wasn't it her that told him to break the rules.

With that Edward glanced over at the Fuhrer cautiously.

"Tell me. Do you know Envy?" He asked softly, accusation in his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:43 pm
"If the person isn't a member of the state then I don't know. "

Kasumi looked up at the report and grabbed it with her left hand and looked at it. Considering he was a bit late on arrival, she was of course a bit annoyed with that. For now though that would have to wait. She slowly paged through the report, the room was silent for the most part when no one was speaking, only a little rustle was made from when she'd flip through the pages.  

elegantdemonofpoop

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:51 pm

"Ah. I thought you might." Edward stated softly, plopping himself down in a chair and staring at the ceiling as silence cast over them.

"He is a homunculus like you." Ed stated, carefully weighing his words as he spoke to his superior. He turned his gaze off from the ceiling to absently toying with his automail hand, tugging on the metal fingers to make them bend.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:58 pm
"Well that's an insult. You know you and Scar both seem to think that. Maybe midgets and killers think alike?"

Kasumi had a rather smartass looking grin on her face as she snickered slightly. She set the report on her desk. She closed her eyes and shook her head to Ed's remark. Besides she had nothing to worry about, he had no proof, nor it's not like anyone would believe a kid, even if he was a state alchemist.  

elegantdemonofpoop

KYLiE XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:01 pm

Edward gritted his teeth together at the crude word mocking his height but said nothing as he let his hand plop back down to his side.

"Maybe." Ed stated, his eyes narrowing darastically. "You can't hide it forever."

He got up off the chair and cast a withering glance back at her.

"May I be dismissed, Ma'm?" He asked in an emotionless voice that was laced with steel. "I've had a rather trying day."

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games