Reply AAFG Main Forum
DEATH NOTE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sadie8

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:01 pm
i like L ihate light he doing good when he is killing the crimanl but if he think he is going to be the god ryuik needs to knock off his death note petistool lol 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:28 am
sadie8
i like L ihate light he doing good when he is killing the crimanl but if he think he is going to be the god ryuik needs to knock off his death note petistool lol 4laugh

i thought that too...
i thought Light was stupid to do that -.-
but i never said it because my friend just lovesssssssssss him... stare  

The Orange Factor

Lady Xavia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:32 am
i got disappointed when L died but since i wanted to know how it ended i kept reading it...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:01 pm
woooooooooooo death note is getting so awsome i cant belive it at first it didnt really like it but now im hooked i cant stop watchinmg it and i cant wait for the next episode to come out im like woooo it is just the so good  

bluemermaid4

Unbeatable Vampire

14,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:14 pm
Death note is really, really good.
I do have to say that it's lost some of its enjoyment after L's death, but still, I'm glad that I started reading it in the first place

biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:18 am
yea, L is cool but he's eyes r like round Lol but i still like him. hes my favorite character, btw. the first time i watched this anime, i didnt like it because i thought that it was gonna be boring, yes. i judge anime on how they look. but im not saying that deathnote looks boring, it just looks like its all action, which i dont like. cause im more into romance. but when i continued watching it, it was pretty cool. its not all just killing but they hav drama too. xD and every saturday, i started watching it in [Adult Swim]. :] cool anime :]]  

Kairance

Kairance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:20 am
i have some typos there. im too lazy to edit, sorry. xD
but awww. L died? :[  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:25 am
I watched the movie(s) to death note. Apparently they both die.  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lady Wolfsbane

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:20 pm
I don't really see what the hype's all about.
The beginning hooked me in but I started losing interest after Raito lost his memories. Then I got bored after L died. Haven't read it since though I'll probably catch up with during Christmas break.
While it's a good series, I don't think it's that good.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:54 pm
hey whats up people i love death note it is just so awsome i love it  

bluemermaid4

Unbeatable Vampire

14,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

animefreak120

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:02 pm
I just read Death Note today. I'm on Vol. 11. I'm gettin' near the end of the series. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:18 am
GYAHH!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream
the ending is so damn RETARDED!!! T.T
i was expecting so much more...  

The Orange Factor

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:23 pm
ToraKetsu
I don't really see what the hype's all about.
The beginning hooked me in but I started losing interest after Raito lost his memories. Then I got bored after L died. Haven't read it since though I'll probably catch up with during Christmas break.
While it's a good series, I don't think it's that good.

I'm reading the manga, and seriously... The series is good, but not that much. Most of the play and counterplay by L and Raito is burnt-out and obvious (that is, if you have seen enough detective shows before,) and Raito is an a*****e with a god complex the size of Russia. Or as L so skillfully said, he's an "immature sore loser."

I'm in "Page 80" right now, and I only keep on reading to see when and how Raito will kick the bucket. The premise and the whole "kill people by writing their names in a book" lost its attractive by page 30 or so.

I don't usually read manga, but in this case it's easier to check manga scans than waiting three or four hours for each episode to download (darn slow connection...)

I'd give the manga a 6/10, and I've heard the show's much the same thing (and a 6 is good, only show/manga that's got a 10/10 from me is... Wait, none did.)

Maybe if they chopped down the whole "OMG uber-smart dudes pissing contest to see who outsmarts each other" bits, the whole manga would be much more entertaining, but as is, it's something I won't re-read (or bother with downloading the anime) after I'm done.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:06 pm
Deathnote was nice. For once noone actually had super powers. Just reason and cunning. Unless the deathnote counts... As soon as the series starts though you can already tell that Raito will die. If they leave it off with him living and continuing to kill off criminals someone else will probably come after him later on. It's just too bad they had to kill L. He's my favorite character. Anyone find it odd that L eats all those sweets and still only weighs like 110 pounds? It's so weird!
But yeah. As soon as he pick the book up you know he's going to die. Ryuk even said he would write his name down. Even if he decided to let go of the Deathnote(probably wouldnt) Ryuk would still kill him. So in the end it's gotta be Raito dies. I would have prefferd to see him lose his memories again though. Or never regain them in the first place.  

Tsuyuki Hitori

Agile Protector

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:05 pm
L himself tells Misa at one point "even if you eat sweets, if you use your brain, then you won't go fat."

However, anyone says how either dies in this and I'm going to search for a real DN. domokun (I'm almost up to the 100th chapter now. Damn long series...)  
AAFG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff